Changes in appearance/body structure?

yes I see what you mean

I have looked at that thread A few times

but my understanding was that the essence of beauty does not actually change physical appearance? Unless I’m misreading the description?

1 Like

Go do the point of no return stack with the star exercise and try again. Or don’t

Have a good evening ladies and gentlemen

4 Likes

Lol i have posted several times but after some months i delete them, it makes me feel uncomfortable after a while having my pics floating in the public space with tons of ppl i dont know.

Look in my opinion you could (if you want of course) stick to the free ones, focus on one aim at a time, always add Subconscious Limit Removal + ego dissolution and orgone accumulator or Mana circuit or Fa jing gong (yes they are primarily for healing) but are powerful boosters too and of course Plasma light beach.

Plus whatever specific audio for something you want.

See if it works then start buying fields, not before because honestly you sound like you have a lot of blockages by experience or fear but still you have them so no matter what we would say it might not happen to you.

And i personally wont try to convince you otherwise because i dont want to hold myself accountable for the lack of your results because as Philip said we all have different results and different speeds, we have discovered our own pace through experimentation and that is personal.

9 Likes

you’re correct, it doesn’t change one’s physical appearance.

the essence of beauty to me is like the idea towards a blueprint that then becomes physically materialized.

also free morphic fields work just as well as paid ones. i still use a lot of free and patreon morphic fields!

2 Likes

Yeap for sure :rofl::roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Dear friend @Guineaman, I understand your concern, if you allow me, I would like to share with you a personal testimony of physical change, I am an older man and physical appearance in my personal case is highly valued, I have had acne scars in some deep cases and I would like to Tell you that the free audio of skin regeneration is giving me very interesting results that precisely the expensive skin regeneration creams and specialized and aggressive treatments to regenerate the skin did not get me. I really appreciate and value the work of the Sapien team! I am just a drop in the immense sea of ​​testimonies that are throughout this forum, welcome to my second home !!! :raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::raised_hands:t3::smiley::smiley::smiley:

16 Likes

After age of 27, increased my height from170 to 175.
Got benefits from nose straightener.
Facial symmetry gives instant lift for me.
Hairloss, auto immune renewal,
Beard growth, it reversed my patch loss.
Upper body work out , lower body workout is too effective for me that I have to limit it to avoid too much gains.
I show my nose change pics to friends so that they get motivated in sapien fields. I have realised skeptics remain skeptics.
When too attached to some physical changes, it becomes hard I guess. For me shedding fat is one such.
I have mentioned already in this forum, field works. Whether it works for you or not depends on your resistance .

Unlike subliminal creators, Dream don’t ask for testimonial picture in-exchange for free fields. If that’s the case, forum would be flooded with such pics.

Thanks for giving me opportunity to share my gratitude to dreams work.

I can feel your frustration when physical fields don’t work as expected for you. You can try meditation and other things as other members suggested . Kindly share your experience if you find success.

23 Likes

Mate, I believe your question comes from a misunderstanding of how reality works in the first place.
First of all, there is no such thing as “physical reality”.
Consciousness is the only real thing and thus can affect everything and can change everything, including physical appearances.

So called changes in physical appereance can be done with hypnosis, subliminals, energy psychology and direct intructions to the subconscious mind. You do not need even have to have morphic fields for this. All physical changes take place because at some level some consciousness or super-consciousness decided for these changes to happen and then these changes “materialized”.

Also, morphic fields are created by consciousness too and are just another way of passing on the intention and concept to others.

If you are asking for “stuff that can be done without pills”, then the answer is that EVERYTHING can be done without pills if you achieve the right level of consciosness. How else do you think higher beings, aliens etc. do switch their physical appareances all the time and manipulate the physical density? How else do you think your Higher Self plays this game in the physical universe? Do you really believe your physical body could sustain itself even for one second without a field of consciosness and astral energy guiding its bio-chemical processes?

Everything is possible, including every imaginable physical change. The question is whether you as an incarnated soul fragment have the necessary level of consciosness to do so. The morphic fields are created by someone of higher consciosness than most of us here and via this consciosness technology can be passed on to us and made accessible to us. You can totally grow taller by yourself and working with your Higher Self. But since most of us cannot do it yet, the moprhic fields that were gifted to us by DreamWeaver are of great help to achieve those results far quicker.

PS:
Yes, I’ve gotten a ton of physical changes from DreamWeavers’s morphic fields that cannot be achieved with 21st Century pharmacy pills or electro-mechanic tech.
Again, independent of “physical universe technology”, all physical changes can take place and be achieved at any time with the right consciousness.

17 Likes

i like this!

speaking of changes outside of morphic fields, i’ve heard that some people with DID (dissociative identity disorder) change eye colours, hair colours, allergies, etc when they switch to a different identity.

7 Likes

But if consciousness is real, and consciousness can interact with physical reality, wouldn’t that mean physical reality was real as well?

If you are asking for “stuff that can be done without pills”, then the answer is that EVERYTHING can be done without pills if you achieve the right level of consciosness

Well, that’s a big if, isn’t it? I’m a normal human and most other humans are too.

It would be like saying “Anything of any weight can be lifted- if you have enough muscle strength.”

Certainly you can do it- if you can do it.

Knowing that the entire universe is code doesn’t do you much good if you aren’t “The One”.
And it always seemed to me that most humans were very limited in their ability to alter reality through intention alone, without physical intervention of any kind. And whether or not this is because of our “low consciousness” or our tiny brains, is independent of the question of what is possible right now.

Funny you should mention subliminals, because I discovered them before I discovered Morphic fields, and I was never very impressed by the “results” that the makers posted (most were usually achievable with makeup or filters, lighting or camera angles)

May I ask what your results were?

Thanks for the response man, did you just use the free height field on youtube or is there another on patreon? Im not a patron yet
“Skeptics remain skeptics” Do you mean you showed them the pictures of your nose and they see no difference? Or did they just accuse you of getting surgery? lol

Have already shared my experience in another thread.

Nose… it’s not like I got perfect model like nose to make people notice changes instantly…
At least, i don’t worry now and pretty much happy with my improvements .

Just that they don’t see big difference, or say camera angle or other sorts to justify it’s still the same…
Even if I’m the only person who feels I got results, I’m content. Ultimately that’s what needed.
This taken in 2013

Recent ones

Maybe better angle, better lighting could capture fine changes I got.
Infact, I got most of results through subliminals and frequencies alone.
Sapien field just enhanced it more.

16 Likes

ah yes, I think I do see a difference. These are online friends, I take it? Since if they knew you in real life, they would be able to perceive that you were taller.

That was about nose…
About taller… well , my brother used to tease me for being shorter than him. Now we are almost same height. He just shuts up now. Even 5 cm is not so much people instantly recognise.

8 Likes

lol, awesome. I’ll take any amount of cm

Ah thank you for the response, do you mean the one that is supposed to increase EGF?
I had a similar experience with it in the past, mind blowing actually, it seems like my best physical results are always to just a loop an audio that simply tells the body “increase levels of X”.
Whenever it involves a complicated structural change is when I hit a wall, unfortunately. Maybe my subconscious is just an idiot, lol.

1 Like

9 Likes

I’ve heard that as well, but I’ve never been able to find any documentation. It always seems to be ‘a guy knows a guy who swears he saw it’. maybe I am just looking in the wrong places though!

Don’t you think you are being unnecessarily obtuse?

People have taken time to share their results.
Youtube audios have a lot of people commenting with results.

No one’s forcing you to use these fields. If you want to use pills/drugs, sure do that…whatever works for you man… No one’s forcing you to buy anything for sure.

17 Likes

Sometimes result from body changing they can even manifest without even waiting or listening to some energy /sub ,if one ah listening alot of affirmation with right mind set affirmation and energy intention stay saved in the subconcious mind , sometimes it is just not the time jeje

3 Likes