Changes in appearance/body structure?

well, I’m trying to determine what the extent of their power is. Like the description of the anti-aging field says it reverts cell age to 16-18, that sounds wild. But you’d have to test it on, like, a 70 year old man to gauge its effectiveness.

No one’s forcing you to use these fields.

Even if I were being forced, I would still want to get the most effective fields.

Time you spend reviewing stocks is time you’re not spending in the market. There’s a cost of opportunity here

You got the info, you’re never going to get rid of uncertainty but you’ll have to make a call eventually

15 Likes

I really gotta copy and paste some things you write and post it around my bedroom lmfao. You got some great lines where it checks you and makes you see things for what they are.

4 Likes

Consciousness is the ONLY real thing.
At a very high level physical reality, other realities and energy are created and sustained by consciousness (god consciosness level).

Consciosness is the thing that creates, sustains, perceives and experiences.

Matter and energy is the thing that is being created as a projection of the universal consciousness playing around with itself.

Why are you limiting yourself even before you have started?
With that mindset it will take a long time to become a free and sovereign manifestor…

And yes, identifying yourself as a “human” is a limitation that most put onto themselves too.

Yes, the universe is “code” and therefore an illusion and not the ultimate reality.

Code is MATH and QUANTITY = something that can be programmed
Consciousness is QUALIA = something that you cannot express via code.

If you are not familiar with the concept of Qualia, I highly recommend you study it.
Then you will learn why true AI can only be created out of consciosness but never by programming code.

I only had physical results with professionally done subliminals by powerful creators. As of now, Sapien Medicine morphic fields are king if you are looking for quick physical appreance changes. Every single one of them is worth every penny!

The fields are really powerful and work the better the less resistance and limiting beliefs you have.
Also in most cases single fields affect only a few body processes at the same time. However, the human body is so complex, millions of processes are going on at the same time. If you want to completely change your whole body in a short amount of time you will need fields/input for all of these processes at the same time. Biology 101 :wink:

5 Likes

I really like the parallels between finance and real life decision making.

I’m always thinking « people are going to get fed up of your analogies » so thanks :pray:

6 Likes

Consciousness is the ONLY real thing.
At a very high level physical reality, other realities and energy are created and sustained by consciousness (god consciosness level).

Consciosness is the thing that creates, sustains, perceives and experiences.

Matter and energy is the thing that is being created as a projection of the universal consciousness playing around with itself.

Indeed, I just don’t see how this makes matter “not real”. A real thing can still come from another real thing.

Why are you limiting yourself even before you have started?
With that mindset it will take a long time to become a free and sovereign manifestor…

And yes, identifying yourself as a “human” is a limitation that most put onto themselves too.

? I didn’t do that to myself, it’s just what I am.

A belief in limits is not a limiting belief, if those limits were already there.

For example, there’s evidence that psychic ability runs in families, which would imply that some people are just innately ‘better’ manifestors. Was that also my doing? No, It’s just the way of the world.

The part about code was just an expression btw- whatever the universe is made of,
it’s certainly ‘real’ enough for me. We might just be using different definitions of the word.
You mentioned the human body being complex, that’s kind of disheartening because I can’t listen to a million fields at the same time. even with two, they interfere with each other don’t they?

At a sub-atomic level all you have are quants of information with certain mathematical probabilities of being at certain space-time points and of certain types – all hold together by a universal field of consciousness. What you experience as physical matter is just a translation of signals into the human perception through the homo sapiens brain.

Your Higher Self chose to experience this incarnation under these limited conditions. You just need to remember :wink:

…which doesn’t mean that you have to accept it as the universal truth or as your personal truth. Innovation happens when people think outside of the box and do not accept what is perceived as “possible today”.

This is the same as astrology… some have higher probability and potential to achieve certain things. Doesn’t mean others cannot do it.

One day you will discover that there is no “the world”, only your personal reality bubble that you, your subconscios mind and your Higher Self are constantly manifesting. What you experience as “the world” is a collective agreement of how this physical earth game shall take place right now, and thus most things APPEAR “to be set in stone” here.

I understand what you are saying and feel with you. The matrix game was designed for you in a way to make you believe it is real. This where you as a soul grow the most, when you learn to see even through the biggest and “most realistic” illusions. The experience of body needs and pain make experience on this plane appear to be ultra-realistic.

But you can listen to the 20-30 most important ones. And many fields affect body key functions that then support all other body functions (e.g. fat to stem cells fields).

Most of the fields here do not interefere with each other.
Of course, reading and understanding the descriptions is always wise and encouraged before using the fields. Understanding the descriptions often means researching this forum and google for general biology and esoteric knowledge. Which is good, because this way you are encouraged to study and understand the concepts behind the fields for yourself.
Understanding concepts of anything is a very valuable skill for everything that is coming ahead :wink:

8 Likes

At a sub-atomic level all you have are quants of information with certain mathematical probabilities of being at certain space-time points and of certain types – all hold together by a universal field of consciousness. What you experience as physical matter is just a translation of signals into the human perception through the homo sapiens brain.

It looks like we just have definitions of what ‘real’ is. What you have described to me seems very much like a real process, involving real things, which produces a tangible result.

Your Higher Self chose to experience this incarnation under these limited conditions. You just need to remember :wink:

What makes you think the average person is even capable of doing that? That’s a genuine question, I’ve just seen no evidence of it.
Even monks who meditate on mountaintops for their entire lives don’t ever seem to fully ‘awaken’ and unlock their powers.

…which doesn’t mean that you have to accept it as the universal truth or as your personal truth. Innovation happens when people think outside of the box and do not accept what is perceived as “possible today”.

I don’t have to accept it, but nevertheless, it’s still the truth. I think major innovation happens via geniuses and great men, who did not acquire their gifts by ‘changing their mindset’ or whatever, they were just born with them.
Most people are just average, it’s unfortunate but it’s unavoidable. What good would it do me going around thinking I have godlike powers if I don’t?

This is the same as astrology… some have higher probability and potential to achieve certain things. Doesn’t mean others cannot do it.

I guess it’s physically possible for someone who’s 4 feet tall to become an NBA star, but you wouldn’t bet money on it. Actually, it would be sort of cruel not to tell him this.
However , the fact that you acknowledge that certain outcomes are more likely for some than others based on things beyond their control, is enough to demonstrate my point.

One day you will discover that there is no “the world”, only your personal reality bubble that you, your subconscios mind and your Higher Self are constantly manifesting. What you experience as “the world” is a collective agreement of how this physical earth game shall take place right now, and thus most things APPEAR “to be set in stone” here.

Like all other humans I’ll probably ‘discover’ this after I’m dead, ie when it’s no longer actionable. Again it’s like the analogy of Matrix code- being aware of the fact that you’re in a simulation doesn’t suddenly give you the power to manipulate it.
From what I can see the rules do appear to be mostly set in stone, with a little bit of fluidity and malleability for those skilled enough.
Maybe in 200 years humanity will achieve some kind of collective psychic awakening, but I’ll be dead by then so who cares?

I understand what you are saying and feel with you. The matrix game was designed for you in a way to make you believe it is real. This where you as a soul grow the most, when you learn to see even through the biggest and “most realistic” illusions. The experience of body needs and pain make experience on this plane appear to be ultra-realistic.

But what is the purpose of this game?

Most of the fields here do not interefere with each other.

I meant simultaneously, like playing them at the same time

2 Likes

The reason being is that there is all the collective consciousness that’s low. So even if you’r very developed, you won’t be able to move, say, a car, because our current shared reality is too energetically dense, due to to the low level of vibration of our collective consciousness. Higher dimensions > higher vibratory consciousnesses > energy less and less dense > more and more maniable by consciousness. So, yes, everything is possible, but because our collective consciousness is underdeveloped etc, even the most developed beings won’t be able to interact with it like in a dream

3 Likes

no, the rules are set by ourselves, our collective consciousness, so it’s up to each individual to change so the collective consciousness gradually change and the rules do. There are no rules set in stone, unless of course we allow it to be that way

3 Likes

Are you agreeing with me then? Because the other guy is saying that my limitations are result of my own beliefs, but you’re saying “actually, it’s from outside forces”

depends on your limitations ? even if the collective consciousness limits things you still have amazing potential and your pessimistic mindset is what holds you back right ? I haven’t talked about external forces but ours

2 Likes

I said moving a car, not changing your body to great extents

well, other humans are external to myself

I said moving a car, not changing your body to great extents

what’s the difference? They’re both considered impossible to do by intention alone

modifying the body to great extent is definitely possible through intent, a friend of mine is actually doing it to change her genre. lol. But keep your limitations you know

1 Like

we all form this reality together

1 Like

but wouldn’t the weight of the ‘collective consciousness’ that you mentioned earlier prevent her from doing this?

we all form this reality together

well yes but I’m outnumbered aren’t I?

He’s trying to say that there is “the life” of average people, on autopilot being affected by reality, the collective consciousness and “reality”.

Then with work you can learn to perceive and see beyond that and eventually learn to influence then control it to a large extent.

It takes skills, time and patience. However we learn from each other’s and we can literally share knowledge and skill and tools like the files created by uncle Dream.

It’s not true or false, it’s based on perception. You can grow past it

7 Likes

that’s definitely not limited by the collective consciousness. I was talking about moving a car again. And even that could be possible, who knows ?

but do you think the juice is worth the squeeze, honestly?

I mentioned earlier the Shaolin monks who spend their entire adult lives doing breathing exercises and contemplation in nature, and they can do some pretty cool things, but they’re not exactly throwing cars around.