Pls Gimme TiP's for Overwhelmed Nervous System

during overwhelemed state ,even aura field didn’t work,
that’s why I put stopper on YouTube for a while and spend time on green grass , barefoot,
and
Deep belly breath or Cold shower with added lavender or chandalwood fume,

2 Likes

Try holding some amethyst and hematite too

And this is odd I have an urge to tell you especially to hold amethyst. Which strikes me as odd becuae amethyst is not typically known as a grounding stone but who am I to argue with intuition

1 Like

Just by going what you have posted (for several times already), different titles but same issue: Overwhelmed Nervous System.

Let’s check- in;

:pushpin:Physical limitations of a person; the weathering, overall health coupled with nutrition and foods, hydration, rejuvenating sleep, balanced activities (physically, mentally, spiritually), I could go on and on

:pushpin:Have you listened to any other energetic/subliminal ones that may have resulted to this?

When you have this recurring theme. How long is a while? Hours? Days? Weeks?

Also, to avoid multiple threads of the same topic, you might want to stay in one thread

• people keep giving the same suggestions, all over again
  • to help streamline the flow in our forum
  • when people who come here to search for similar problem/s it’s not all over the place.

My tuppence worth.

3 Likes

be with nature, visualize roots growing down your feet and enjoy the moment while breathing consciously.

1 Like

I think for the first in my life I would use this phrase as a genuine advice and not as insult: Go touch some grass.

That’s it really lol.

2 Likes

Apparently they’re already doing that, and been suggested to do the same with their other posted topics. @Elyas @Holist

2 Likes

no it’s second time I’d posted it and still didn’t got answer,
other two post were related to brain pain ,
&
I’d posted twice due to reason of limited answers ,

1 Like

that’s what actually I do , Mostly , thanks

My question still stands

The nervous system includes the brain, spinal cord, 
                  and a complex network of nerves.
            This system sends messages back and forth 
                  between the brain and the body.

Limited answers because people already shared the same/new suggestions?

Also, you can revive the same thread by having a new comment

:upside_down_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

Subliminal didn’t do that type of left cerebellum pain,
thats only happen with morphic fields ,
btw in the response of other post that I made regarding this, many of them responded that they suffer that type of pain too,

that’s all occur if I loop multiple fields for long time,
and gradually I feel ok to next day,
mana , crucible, aura, blockage, subconsciou fields, selenite, accupressure, root chakra, piterstite, BCM whole, gratitude , or unconditional love fields are exceptional ,
they didn’t harsh my brain

1 Like

Besides Grounding (including Grounding fields), maybe chakras fields could help and/or chakras work or/and Reiki - these are subtle and should calm, heal and strengthen your Energy System and your physical body as well, including your Nervous System.

All The Best. :pray:

1 Like

You missed out on my first point though… How are you in terms of overall health? Proper nutrition, hydration, sleep, exercise, etc.

Fields aren’t designed to overwhelm or hurt us, it’s usually the physical limitations of our bodies, when not taken cared of. Give yourself the time and patience to take breaks.

If you have tried with all their above suggestions and you still find “nothing” works, then you may have to stop all fields for a while, say a week, a day is not enough to take a rest when you know it keeps repeating for you.

You may want to try Ultimate Reiki - Star Exercise Meditation to build and expand your energy system.

1 Like

Body Primer from the Energy Course and Plasma Combo 1 from Plasma Protocol are my go to fields for any sign of overwhelm. Plasma Flaunt twice a day is great also.

Stainless steel spoon and rub it on the souls of your feet is really great as well for pulling out the excess energy in your system. It feels nice too which is a plus.

6 Likes

The stainless steel spoon rubbing feet sounds interesting :thinking: is there any additional information or reading materials on this one?

3 Likes

Well for sleeping, I’m Mastermind ,
and the word Nutrition , hydration & exercise is out of my life Dictionary and replaced with junk food, video games,
that’s the reason I didn’t responded,
,XD,
I know that’s matter a lot,

1 Like

It was a tip that I picked up from my Bio-Energy healer and I had seen it online also. I think it was a lady who does online Reiki that I saw mention it also. I’ll see can I find the video.

It’s another form of grounding which is good to have if you cant go out and do it physically in nature.
I just do the figure 8 over and over on the bottom of each foot and the sides of the feet and toes and so on.

3 Likes

thank you ! seamie

2 Likes

Fields, grounding and other techniques could only help as much
You know where the real problem lies

from the man himself

I hope you come back with an update of progress! :wink:

3 Likes

Listening Schumann resonance fields, track me back on results,

I guess I’ve underdeveloped Nervous system , meridian, chakra etc,

Not only listening many fields but walking in buses/streets do the same with my energy body,
I feel exhausted after the trip ,
I feel it exactly @ The left side of cerebellum area ,
I need GroundinG,
A lottttttt of Groundinggggg 4 now

2 Likes