Wouldn't it be nice if?

Wouldn’t it be nice if Sapien made A Manifestation audio?
Not A good luck one
But one where we could manifest anything we want without harming others
But it would be better if with this audio we could manifest for others too
I don’t know if im making myself understandable
But an audio where we could manifest healing for our family
And others in the world
Manifest whatever we wan for ourselves and others
Even manifest for the world
A better world
If we listened to that all together we could even make a thread For all of us to manifest collectively something that we find would make a better world
I said wouldn’t it be nice if
Because that’s a Manifestation method
Saying wouldn’t it be nice, you are saying to the universe To manifest it hahaha
Hope he makes it someday
I know he probably has a lot in his mind
And a lot of work to do
Soi’ll jus leave this idea in the air
Hoping someday he makes it
An Audio just for manifestation
I hope you don’t find this Desire childish haha
Good day eevryone

4 Likes

It’s called the Magician. :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Yes. I listen to that and hold a USB drive with audio talisman file and what I wanna manifest; from a person’s work who wishes to not be mentioned on this thread

4 Likes

Rita you r a GITA

4 Likes

Thank you Guys hahhaha.

Manifestation is energy work

From description:.

What this video does is draw and accumulate energy around you or where ever this is played. It works in the environment around you.Maybe you need excess energy for some form of manifestation or materialization or just need to revitalize the area around you.

4 Likes

I was gonna say that :smirk:

1 Like

Also ill add that manifesting is a power that we all are born with but grows with time and its the result of several other things we must work on.

i dont know where in the process you are but these are the things imo that need to be balanced or in order or aligned call it as you want to start manifesting or could simply help you developing your abilities:

Chakras have to be healed, open, expanded and aligned and be in tune with meridians.

Not just the third eye chakra can manifest as a lot of ppl would say, you can manifest from any of them :sunglasses: Base brings in the power of earth, sacral is the creation center, plexus is where your force and will lives, heart is the fastest to expand and change anything, throat holds the power of the intentions, third eye helps you visualize and narrows the best thing and then best way to bring those things you want and the crown one fuels and connects you to the Universal force, thats why all have to work harmoniously but then find out which one is your forte and test through that one.

Clearing the Pineal Gland

Becoming more energy sensitive

More empathetic

Have a healthy balanced brain

Grow healing abilities

Heal emotionally, mentally, physically

Ultimate Reiki - Star Exercise Meditation

So, chakras audios
Brain audios
Becoming whole audios
Soul restoration series
Torsion