This brings the emotions into balance

4 Likes

Crucible Mental Splace + Lions Mane

Works wonders too

3 Likes

X

=

New character unlocked :unlock:

Dissolve that ego, and realize that there is no spoon…

There are simply no limits to who or what you can become.

3 Likes

Thanks Hauru. I noticed this on my YouTube feed this morning. That is a wonderful release. I bet all of us can benefit from it, especially in face of the all that’s going on in the world today.

How’s your hair doing these days? I’ve noticed your other posts in other threads, this was something you had been struggling with for a while.

2 Likes

Great tips, thank you. I’ve become more diligent at using my subconscious limits remover tag with my lions mane mandala too…

3 Likes

I will assume you want to get the most out of the NFT in shortest time so I will give some suggestions:

-Drop all fields that are focused on physical change/modification, except Lion`s Mane.

-Use ego dissolution before starting ur first loop of Lion’s Mane, for that day. If you can find time, meditate to Ego dissolutiion, followed by active work with Lion’s Mane and keep it up until you cant anymore, then just keep using the audio on passive or pause and come back to it later.

-Possibly reduce daily stack of fields you use and keep what you deem necessary.

-Perform Star exercise before and/or after Lion Mane use. Perform it in any way you wish and however you feel suits you. Exercise has a vast amount of benefits beside being results boost.

All of these apply as “necessity” until you get desired results or at least close to them. Once this happens, you are free to return other fields and use Lion’s mane on passive, but be mindful progression rate of results from LM, will slow down.

7 Likes

Thank you so much for your invaluable advice, @shadowhunter176. It makes a lot of sense and I’ll give it a shot and report back.

I’ve been reading the Star exercise thread and it has been super interesting.

2 Likes

The hairline is back to great, all I have left is the top of my head with less hair and grey hair

7 Likes

I’m so happy for you! I’m thinking you’ll soon have a full head of black shiny hair :slight_smile:

2 Likes

you will also come true👍 @Luana_Ticino

2 Likes

What does it mean? Just normal meditation at the same time Ego disolution plays?

What does active work with the NFT mean? I don´t understand at all

Thank you for your help

1 Like

Anyone else experience better hair growth here when running?

Very thick hair, plus calms the mind as always.

1 Like

Everyone can add this field

4 Likes

My hair loss hasn’t improved yet, and for the last few weeks I’ve been having frequent dreams of going bald.

For the first time last night I dreamt that I looked at the mirror to check “the damage” and the thinning where I can see my scalp was had been all filled in and I said to myself, “I don’t have hair problems anymore.” Then when listening to the audio today, I noticed the lions roar for the first time of several days listening to the field.

I’m interpreting this as having broken through my subconscious blocks and hoping results will start showing soon.

The funny thing was, when I looked at the mirror to check my hair, I had orangish red hair parted in the mirror instead of my regular dark brown with a side part. It’s like I had a lion’s mane style hairdo :joy:

14 Likes

I’ve had this happen before with other issues.

Like the subconscious holding up mirror to your fears and daily worries etc,

Great to see you’re breaking through and cleansing such unconscious debris

I hope you reach your hair goals soon

8 Likes

Thank you, Jon. Mastering the mind is such a complex thing. It is amazing all it can do for you for good and for bad. It’s a lifelong journey.

4 Likes

Yin and Yang, you got this. :yin_yang:

3 Likes

amazing wish you all the best

1 Like

I had an ugly bald spot and after using this for 3 Weeks, a feel it almost fully covered

42 Likes

Hi Jaansher88
welcome roses 2

3 Likes