The Lions Mane (Private Group)

What if there was no such thing as hair loss? What if you looked into the mirror and instead of saying, “damn I wish my hair line wasn’t that back”, or “I wish I didn’t have that bald spot”, or even “what can I do to cover this bald spot or bad hairline up”. What if you never ever had to worry about hair loss or anything of that sort? This NFT is your answer! It’s an NFT that GUARENTEES any reversal from hair loss whether it be autoimmune, stress, hormonal, anxiety, etc. Anything, you name it! And for the fellow men that want to develop the most thick and dense beard (in the whole world) even though you don’t have a single strand of hair on your face… you’re in the right spot. Females, you want the thickest and most beautiful hair but you’re worried about growing a beard??? Worry not! The beard is a smart aspect that will only work if the user wants it to work. Need your endocrine system in fully functioning shape? Are your hormones out of balance and is that what’s causing all this hair loss, again, fear not! This NFT will also fully restore and balance/promote the best hormonal health for hair growth

LOTS of extra goodies added, in here…don’t wanna overshare this beauty of an NFT, best if you guys find out, just know it’s things everyone will love!

Mandala and Audio (Huge thank you @Captain_Nemo for tossing them unique ideas in)

49 Likes

A huge thank you to our dear @Captain_Nemo and @Shivy-SzN of course for being our leader in this project, it’s happening!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

:muscle: :muscle: :muscle:

4 Likes

wheres da pic

4 Likes

twinkle twinkle on my face
make myself a lion’s mane :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

8 Likes

This looks good. I hope it is offered as a community item at some point.

2 Likes

Yes same here that would be very generous! @Captain_Nemo :pray:
I deeply desire to have this one or one like it in the future!
Group members that wish to trade or sell their copy pm please

4 Likes

I think that would be the groups decision, mine specifically… since I am the group lead, I’ll think about it, I know it’s something everyone wants, but than the more people that have it, the less of value it becomes! Everyone in this group has 1 copy so I’m pretty sure they would all like to keep it including me, but again check out the buying and trading thread

3 Likes

Your project has already been released therefore if there was a public release in the future, it would be Captain’s doing…
You purposefully limited the copies to create artificial rarity and exclusivity. Copy count doesn’t necessarily dictate value.

4 Likes

What? U can legit say the same about everything?

U can’t blame him.
How about Ernest? Has that limited brain fields no.
We have over 4 different NFT that all target the brain

Captain and others can also find a different way to fix the same issue.

7 Likes

Right, if they are so desperate for it, why didn’t they make a project for it ?

New topic > community project “hi guys, I want an epic beard”
He can still do it :man_shrugging:

But I guess it’s too much

He should try, go manage 50 strangers from around the world and make them all agree and commit to something over the internet then share his tips and opinions on “needlessly restricting members”

When you guys do, invite me :slight_smile:

Nothing is stoping you from making your own. You don’t like something, do better

17 Likes

U could do arc hair

Lol just slap on “arc lion hair” to avoid copyright lawsuit

17 Likes

Lmao

5 Likes

:rofl::joy:

4 Likes

I don’t see much hair to be honest :grin:

12 Likes

That’s because their wearing clothes.

:joy:

Okay am stop that was weird, I apologise to Arcturians

3 Likes

@Shivy-SzN does this work on reversing white hair to its normal colour? (scalp and beard)

6 Likes

Yes!

4 Likes

cool. i`ll add it to my list

5 Likes

Does it create the hair u want. Like the one on gumroad?