Alopecia androgenica

I’m asking for some support I have suicidal thoughts due to androgenetic alopecia I am a woman. I had beautiful hair I can’t live with it

This playlist will help you with suicidal thoughts

And for androgenetic alopecia

This would help

1 Like

Thank you ;(

2 Likes

Can hair fall out first?

Hi, Angela

Im very sorry for your situation i too value my hair a lot and was really sad when I had a more severe hair fall.

If the cause is androgenic, the testosterone reduction field can help you as well. Also reducing stress/cortisol as it leads to testosterone increase in women. Did you tried adding a supplement and specific shampoo to your routine?

Some minerals and vitamins are essential for hair recover, such as : zinc, b vitamins (specially biotin), vitamin c, vitamin d, iodine etc

Ginseng and caffeine enriched shampoos are great too.

Wishing you the best, stay strong and focus on your hair recover :pray:t2:

Yes, I go to a trichologist, I have special shampoos and I do medical mesotherapy I also did hormonal tests and when estrogen is at the upper limit, progesterone is again at the lower limit. I listened to the progesterone booster and within 2 weeks without medications my progesterone increased from 17 to 83, which is like a woman pregnant with twins. My hair didn’t fall out and my scalp didn’t burn I felt good, but I stopped listening because the progesterone was suddenly too high by half and now it has probably dropped again because my hair is falling out. My head is burning and my psyche is ruined. Androgens and testosterone slightly increased I listen to endocrinological regeneration I have a diet for hair I listen to liver regeneration dutasteride self accept self love stem cells scalp ptsd help anti aging e the archetype is parental love I can’t listen to hair loss version 3 because it starts falling out I don’t know how to regulate my hormonal system

1 Like