Alopecia Combat Field (Experimental)

The “Alopecia Combat Field” could be envisioned as an energetic blueprint or resonance that interacts with the biological systems related to hair growth and maintenance in humans.

Resonance with Healthy Hair Growth: This field resonates with the natural processes of healthy hair growth within the body. It could potentially amplify and reinforce the signals that stimulate follicle activity, encouraging robust hair growth cycles.

Balancing Cellular Function: Alopecia often involves disruptions at the cellular level, where hair follicles may become dormant or malfunction. This field could act to restore balance and optimize cellular functions within the scalp, promoting the regeneration and vitality of hair follicles.

Immune System Regulation: Some forms of alopecia are believed to involve immune system dysregulation, where the body’s defenses mistakenly attack hair follicles. This field might help modulate the immune response, reducing inflammation and preventing further damage to the follicles.

Stress Reduction and Emotional Well-being: Stress is known to exacerbate certain types of alopecia. This field could have a calming and balancing effect on the mind-body system, helping individuals manage stress more effectively and promoting emotional well-being, which in turn may positively impact hair health.

Enhanced Nutrient Absorption and Circulation: Adequate nutrient supply and proper circulation are crucial for healthy hair growth. This field could optimize nutrient absorption in the scalp and improve blood circulation to hair follicles, ensuring they receive the necessary resources for growth and maintenance.

Encouraging Regeneration and Repair: For individuals experiencing hair loss due to damage or trauma, this field could facilitate the regeneration and repair of damaged tissues, aiding in the restoration of healthy hair growth patterns.

15 Likes

It said experimental bc I don’t have hair testers so :man_shrugging:t2:

Is a “intelligent” field that scan you and provide the best solution to your problem

3 Likes

even if it don’t work since it’s one of the most complex things. thank you for trying and putting it out there
I’ll grasp for every strand… of hair
will start using right now

2 Likes

Yeah I know that many people had a variety of results with hair fields, so I want to give another approach.

Let me know how you feel with it, you can pm if you feel more comfortable. So I can give it an update.

Thank you for testing it

3 Likes

Apparently we are a lot here seeking for solutions about hair loss (or just to have the best looking hair) so anything about hair is always appreciated, experimental or not, thanks for trying new approaches since hair is a very complicated topic.

“The problem” is that nearly everything on hair we can find in internet is solely about DHT, hair follicles and not really about the scalp itself or other potential issues. Not really a problem in fact, it’s the most common issue.

I have Cicatricial Alopecia, so hair transplant would be more than enough for my issue but I want to go there only as a last resort.

When you say “Is a “intelligent” field that scan you and provide the best solution to your problem” what are the limits about its action on the scalp ? Can it grow NEW hair where there was scars or fibrosis for exemple ? Can it do something about fat restoration ? Cooling down the scalp ? Regain nerves functions ? Can do something about Arrector pili muscles ?

I ask because it seems working very strongly in my scalp but I don’t know what happens. It looks promising so l’ll keep listening !

2 Likes

Your welcome :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

There is no limits with it, I designed it to permantly grow and constantly lear more about the body and the patologies. I do not promise anything but I made it to work constantly in the scalp and cure all the anomalies. Like a blueprint of the scalp, and that include restoration, nerves, muscles, etc, etc.

Scanning you and working on your scalp for sure.

5 Likes

It looks solid, yes of course you promised nothing so no pressure don’t worry.

Before even seeking for results I like testing fields, so let’s see what happens.

1 Like

Hope you get some results, let me know how it goes.

1 Like

Would it work on androgenetic alopecia or male pattern baldness?

1 Like

Yeah it can work on those problems, but as I said, this field is experimental yet, so dont get high expectations, but i can update it to make it more efficient.

1 Like

Can hair fall out first
?

1 Like

I have it Thank You I hope that this help

1 Like

I designed it to prevent the hair loss.

Ill add some things to the scalp, so it can prevent the strees in it.

3 Likes

Wow Super I am very grateful

1 Like