The Lions Mane (Private Group)

It’s an aspect here

2 Likes

I think you’re onto something man lol

5 Likes

Rn we’re putting testimonials in our private thread, will be putting them here soon. Fastest working NFT that I have ever used, most effective as well.

2 Likes

Today, I had a dream where I got long hair and beard in one day, lol (bonus thing: Captain was there too)

5 Likes

My beard and hair are the thickest it has ever been in my life, only with 1 day of the audio of this beautiful nft

4 Likes

I’ll probably grow it out to that in a matter of months with this, plus I’m not gonna shave for the next 3 months, until I graduate from Uni!

1 Like

Amazing, my hair looks thicker

3 Likes

Wow lion roar in the :heart_eyes:audio

1 Like

12h with this amazing NFT, and 20-30min of cumulated meditation with it:

I have noticed my hair to be thicker already and getting in the right shape with ease.

When I went to bed yesterday night, I had some energy work still ongoing in my beard area, while I don’t wear the mandala.

I have also noticed my thought regarding my capability of growing a nice beard have changed. Like it is not here yet, but using this field for some weeks and keeping my usual shaving, it should evolve rapidly.

Thanks @Danny_Ho for the recommandation in private, I’m really happy about this investment :pray: :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Yeah!

3 Likes

This is one of those Mandalas where you don’t have to wear, it’s similar to the Black Panther in the sense that you can just energetically connect for it to work, and great results!

3 Likes

Yes brother, like most NFTs.

You can wear them and connect from times to times for 24/7 work.
Or interact with it mentally, and ask him/her to imbibe you with whatever you need :slight_smile:

There is some real experts on the forum about this: A Guide to Working with Multiple NFTs
(a sweet reminder I need to read this gem from Desiree this WE, thanks :grin:)

9 Likes

If I use this NFT , can I use testosterone without the negative effects on hair?

2 Likes

yeah, this NFT has an aspect of de-sensization of DHT receptors in the scalp

4 Likes

My beautiful beard :heart_eyes::joy:

But fr only possible due to this NFT

7 Likes

Wow this is the most powerful NFT of my personal collection.

Thank you to the entire group for this most magnificent NFT and to Captain for the creation.

Wow. Wow. Wow. Amazing. So invaluable.

8 Likes

Yeah man it goes over everyone’s head, this is so underrated

I love it

Glad you’re recognizing it

4 Likes

Hair and brains lol.

But again from artwork to music and the effects I’ve been experiencing only last few hours on my first day?
These fields are something else.
it’s just a masterwork.

4 Likes

I guess we wont be seeing you asking “will this help my beard growth?” on other field threads no more.

hahaha congrats mate. :grin: :grinning: :muscle:

6 Likes

That’s a good one :joy::handshake:🏽

But yeah man it’s so effective it’s unbelievable really

3 Likes