The Lions Mane (Private Group)

Another aspect so effective of this is the blueprint of endocrine system

God damn man my hormones are so balanced, I feel so energetic and healthy

And that Lion energy :eyes:, phew

6 Likes

my facial is growing so fast with thissssss

have to shave everyday man, this shit is strong

10 Likes

do you know? my beard looks beautiful, it is refined and thick at the same time, the shine is phenomenal, my hair is no longer falling out. And the energy of the Lion makes street dogs be more careful with me and I’m not afraid of them at all. In my country it is normal that they want to bite everyone but I am not afraid anymore, I want to eat them like in china lol

16 Likes

damn

12 Likes

Have people reversed their male pattern baldness with this?

5 Likes

probably not enough time so far or maybe no one from owners is bald, but hair regrowth is a part of the NFT.

5 Likes

I have male pattern baldness.
The serum helped reverse it to a point but then it just stucked there.
This NFT is a game-changer, especially for people like me. The Lions Mane is literal :joy:
My bald spots are not fully covered yet but there are lot of hair growing there.
Also since acquiring this NFT, I have learned more about ways to protect and care for my hair and these methods seem to be effective.
I guess it comes from the woven world aspects.

17 Likes

I don’t have MPB but of course this would take time, like at least 1 month or so of consistent listening and focus to even start seeing a difference

1 Like

doggo

dog

9 Likes

Glad you’re loving it man I feel the same way about it

3 Likes

If anyone gets a chance to pick this up… you really should, the effectiveness of this is crazy.

5 Likes

It’s not like only one aspect is working well, it’s all three working so well (hair,beard,hormone) and of course the other goodies in here

4 Likes

I totally agree. The physical effects of this nft are among the strongest I ever felt with fields. I was lucky to acquire it in a time of need (due to my hair shedding more than normal which was making me a bit anxious and worried) although the hair fair still exists I feel it’s more controlled somehow and also the hair gained a different texture and vigor almost instantly, I always had a very nice hair, but it is really now returning at its best times! I’m a female so other body hair is not necessary.
Regarding the endocrine system, here we have a real treasure too. It balances things to the point, that gender specific attributes are even enhanced, yes Im felling that :grinning:

Such a masterpiece from Captain! And group effort ofc. Thanks for this creation to everyone involved, specially the leader. Cheers.

13 Likes

any photos?

2 Likes

No photos from me, I don’t like showing pics of myself but it’s working is all I have to say

Maybe if others want to show some pics

1 Like

How are the results going regarding to grey hair?

I personally don’t have any grey hair, maybe if someone else that wants to tap in

1 Like

I can PM you on results.
A little early but we can get a private thread going

2 Likes

The Lions Mane ( Alternate - 2nd Mint )

I am so very blessed to have been able to acquire a copy of the second edition of The Lions Mane!
Huge thanks to @Desiree & @GianLee :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hearts: I love you both! ¡Muy amable!

The alternate image really resonates with me because the lion’s hair is ginger just like mine!

Since owning this one, I’ve noticed that I’m not as self conscious about my hair and scalp, thinning or the outcome. I feel like I have nothing to worry about!

My scalp has been itching more lately on the crown, possibly due to new baby hairs growing in. I also feel my mustache and beard are growing in darker hairs rather than the usual blond.

I’ll be staring at the image more throughout the day to better connect with it and my other nfts!

8 Likes

It’s okay, I’m not interested in the NFT…

I just see everyone speaking about these results and hyping it up, might as well have some results on demand.

6 Likes