The Lions Mane (Private Group)

As you can see, many results above :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Thanks for the recommendation bro, @Danny_Ho I got this NFT, within a day I feel my hair is strong, although I don’t know if this NFT contains face contours, I do feel the difference

1 Like

I’m sorry i don’t see any results i read results… it’s like me saying I’ve put on 5 lbs of muslce using MBL and not posting anything showing that or that my jump increased by 6 inches just a few weeks after sprinter without posting before and after…

Do you get what I’m saying?

not doubting Dream’s creation but would also like those who are interested in buying to understand and manage their expectations.

10 Likes

Well how do you want to see results of this :face_with_raised_eyebrow:, I mean people can buy/trade/sell based on what people read just like all other NFT’s, if people want to put pictures, feel free to do so! Otherwise glad it’s working for everyone, thanks Cap for this masterpiece

That was in regards to the mandala picture…

sure @Shivy-SzN, i understand you’re emotionally invested in this as you lead it and had it reminted…

i see what you’re doing and you know what you’re doing. (others can too)

4 Likes

Not at all? I don’t see what I’m doing, I just simply said if people want to put pictures up they can, and it’s a NFT, I’m not emotionally invested or bothered in any way, if people get results they get results, if they don’t they don’t, if people want it they can get it, if people don’t want it, they don’t have to get it. Simple as that :man_shrugging:t4:

There’s no argument or beef between me and you, we are just simply discussing

I understand what you mean Zen friend, and definitely many here are enjoying the results according to their needs, to all this, perhaps your hair is in good condition and there is not much to repair, I’m just making an assumption, in my case yes I have seen a significant improvement because I have used and use wax to comb and my hair began to be mistreated, however now I have quantified that my hair no longer falls out as much as before, on the other hand it is thicker and finally I only wish that You can improve your results based on your experience.

By the way this NFT has minoxidil applied to the beard for robust beard growth, however physical minoxidil only shows results after 6 months and we are talking about a physical product.

This is a game changer in the short and medium term.

3 Likes

I get the overhyped aspect, it’s like a height subliminal on Youtube lol .

But this stuff works. That’s why I offered Zen the PM request.

I just am super hesitant with posting in public threads on certain projects.
As people always push for more.

Next thing you are spammed, by people in the DM’s saying HOW LONG, how did you
“Bro how” “bro I can’t” “I coudn’t”

If people don’t want to use this, either for hair or beard goals, it is their loss.

7 Likes

I only got this NFT for 10 days, my hairline is close to perfect, maybe I have also used the plasma flaunt to strengthen it, I am looking forward to getting my black hair back

11 Likes

Great! That must be a relief. You were looking to solve this for a long time

2 Likes

Really I’m surprised, but my grey hair also bothers me😅 @RobbyHa

2 Likes

There is also a gray hair reversal so don’t worry
Just takes some time

2 Likes

Great! I believe it will be reversed, thank you😭 @Shivy-SzN

2 Likes

Wow, any one else feel minty sensations while listening to this audio? (I just got the NFT a few minutes ago haha)

I feel it in two minor entrances in my hair line, these two receding spots have gotten much better with Caladrius, but this is a whole new ball game, i never felt anything there before, i can’t wait! Boutta have so much more volume soon, and a nice hair line!

Unnecessary necessary edit:

My scalp feels sooooo gooood mannn

5 Likes

Yeah zero dandruff for me, I even took a break from Plasma Flaunt to confirm.

3 Likes

Yet another blessing bestowed upon us by dream :pray::)

3 Likes

Hopefully I can grow hair long enough, and get more of a dense volume then finer.

It could also be nutritional but we can see.

2 Likes

How long have you owned the NFT bro?

Biotin is good i hear, probably other minerals and vitamins too lol

1 Like

About 2 weeks or so now.

I have to be consistent with it, but try retention for it to work on steroids.

Hair and Brain grow the slowest in the body, I think.

So if your loosing 80 drops of blood every time you have intercourse, you have to pick one over the other ( assuming you do it without any techniques etc)

people underestimate their own bodies, it needs energy for everything!!!

4 Likes