The Lions Mane (Private Group)

I used to participate in the nofap movement, but now i don’t lol it’s a natural thing to do haha a friend showed me some good literature on the subject and the rest was history

lol

1 Like

It’s all good man, I’m not a big fan of the Western science.

I’m not going to 21 times a month because they said so.

Just monkeys in white coats.

I think i am good

5 Likes

I feel you bro, I’m not a fan either haha but yeah man, as long as you’re getting results :muscle:

2 Likes

Seeing noticeable results with my beard, getting denser and in good shape. Can someone add me to the private thread for this please. Keen to understand the minoxidil part, as I have heard if you stop using minoxidil the shedding starts and it also badly affects the libido.

2 Likes

Man, this NFT works fast fast lol

I got these little baby hairs beginning to grow lol

They look like black dots till you zoom in closer and you see the little hairs jutting out

The “shorter than the rest” strands of hairs right at the hair line is the strands of hairs i got back with the help of the Caladrius + others + fields (i don’t get lined up when i get hair cuts, so it’s not hair growing back after a hair cut, that’s my “natural” hair line)

I’ve been shaving my beard as of late, but i notice my 5 o clock shadow came in a lotttt faster

In case you guys don’t see it, I’ll zoom in for u lol

I’ve had this NFT 1 day or 2 now lol

Not really getting much nutrients either other than some coconut water and a single plum (or banana) once a day every other day since I’m fasting for navaratri

20 Likes

All negative effects neutralized, only it’s effects are targeted

1 Like

Coming soon my man

This Follicle-Hacking Drug Could One Day Treat Baldness | WIRED.

Scube3 was included in this NFT :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Do you and dream confirm this Shivy?

1 Like

Yes lol, that’s why I am telling all of you

2 Likes

Really very powerful, I haven’t printed it yet, but it feels so powerful

be ready to print it later😌

5 Likes

Audio is as powerful as it can get, you can just connect with the mandala (or you can print and carry whatever suits you).

4 Likes

Or you can just open it on your computer or mobile, should work too.

4 Likes

If you guys like, try to shower with the audio playing, and then @ me when you notice the difference.

I expect all of you to be growing that mane this winter lol.

4 Likes

Thank you :relaxed:

2 Likes

Most definitely bro, gonna grow out my hair and beard both, this will be of great assistance throughout that process

1 Like

Question: Is it still possible to somehow buy the NFT if it’s shown in the shop as “sold out”? Pretty new to this NFT thing.

Yes! Still possible :) The Buying/Selling thread should have some owners that are willing to sell

Official NFT Buying/Selling Thread

It shows sold out since the original group members have purchased their copies, this was a community endeavor :)

5 Likes

Thank you! Undersood :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Day 19

The current hairline

10 Likes