Environmental Transformer Servitor (Patreon)

Hi Captain_Nemo,
is it ok if I print multiple copies of this servitor & stick it on walls in my home?

3 Likes

Question +1 :)

Try it and tell me what happens,
but yes it is okay, there would not be a problem doing that

18 Likes

So, I can ask the Servitor to apply (on me or on the environment; how about my mom, can he help her with her health issues?) any free field or any field owned by me?
If the answer is positive, maan, This is Awesome!

As much as the environment effects health, then yes it would help.
Notice the name of this servitor, it effects the environment. That is what Dream programmed it to do.

Of course nothing is stopping u from trying.

3 Likes

OMG I am so going to use this servitor now, I have cockroach phobia, I would do anything to banish them from where I live. Sometimes rats bite the electric wires of the machines in my family business and hopefully I can get rid of them too. But lizards are nice as long as they don’t poop on my furniture though

1 Like

I’m know I’m late to this but I always wondered how captain makes these servitors. I know it’s explained in the description which sounds like it’s a computer coded AI in an energetic sense with a specific set of instructions. But still, it’s crazy that he can even do this lol.

1 Like

Last night, it got hot as I slept even with my fan on and open window in my room. With the servitor mandala under my pillow, I just request it once: “Hi (name of my servitor), how are you? Please make my room temperature very cool now, thank you!” The hot climate in my room immediately changed to a cool one and I was able to sleep well. This is the second time I used it to change room temperature aside from getting rid of pests in the past.

14 Likes

Yess hes done it for me too!!

3 Likes

I adore this Servitor so much you have no idea.

Its even in the $1Usd tier! But it could easily cost hundreds for all it does

I mean everybody should have it.

Will always feel like my Guardian Angel, my closest protection, standing in front of me to open and clear the way, to face whatever for me.

But what i wanted to share is about something else tho now that i think about it, its also a protection form.

I have mentioned before that i have asked him to get rid of mosquitoes when i feel one around bitting me, or not letting any bug or insect get into my apartment which is on a 1st floor and when it gets hot they try to get in through the smallest space in the windows or door frame etc.

It always happens instantly i wonder everytime where do the mosquitoes go :sweat_smile: cause i dont see them after.

2 days ago i went into the patio to get the garbage out and the door opened back behind me so by the time i went inside a little bee :honeybee: came in and i was like ahhh daaamn now what.

I didnt see it so i couldnt catch it, ive forgotten about it, until last night right when i was going to sleep and turn the lights off in my room i saw it, it came in and was flying all over, i tried scaring it out with a cloth but it kept flying and high, after like 10 minutes and fed up i remembered Mr (name he chose) ETS so i called him in and when i was jusst about fiinishing my request the bee stopped flying and came down on the wall in a fantastic way like if someone would have flipped it down the wall and stopped right in front of me and i was there standing looking at it in shock, the bee was probably in shock too :laughing: i was able to go to the kitchen and get a little container and a napkin, came back to the room and there it was on the same spot, i took it out and it flew away.

:ok_hand:

11 Likes

My printer has finally arrived, loads to be printed.

8 Likes

Beautiful! Tho

I personally do not like to cut the image. I think it cuts the energy

Some says its fine, Sammy has said better full image

So to not have my ocd mind bugging me i print them full image.

I use nocrop app the make it fit

It wasn’t cropped off.

Borderless printing would be on the left, while right has the full image with the borders.

4 Likes

Guys, this is the real deal, I tell you :sunglasses:
After only having used this servitor sporadically, I urge everyone to use it way more frequently.

• Months ago I visited a friend and stayed for a couple days. Their house is located nicely, but the energy felt dense and tense. She had a lot of life lessons on her plate, so it kinda made sense. I used this servitor there on the first day and the next day, the rooms felt energetically cleaner already
  • I used it here as well recently after feeling somewhat off. Now my sleep has improved and the air feels fresher.
  • I even tried to use it outside to not be affected by large crowds of people, and it still works. I don’t feel the overwhelm as much.

Dare I say it makes the air feel negentropic

11 Likes

Do you have the mandala printed out?

No.
Just opened on my PC screen.

i had to cancel my patreon earlier, but i just subscribed again…

back when i used this servitor for the first time, maybe my energy wasn’t sensitive enough because i probably felt the sensations of it at first but it didn’t work for me with other stuff…

fast forward thru the times i kept doing the star exercise and pranayama guided meditation, i recently subscribed to patreon again and tried this servitor out again…

it got rid of this itch i had in my eye…it usually lingers even after using eye drops…but this servitor got rid of the itch right away without using any eye drops

still exploring what else it can do

3 Likes

Please forgive any overt ignorance on my part, but star exercise? Would you provide a link?

1 Like
1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like