Hi, here is mvk91

Hi everyone,

I’m really impressed that listening to energetic programmed audios can help to heal my mild scoliosis. And it can even help to improve my flexibility. That is mind blowing. Some of us know about anime movies such as dragonball Z. It’s all about energy powers. Fortunately, energy powers can also be used for good, as I have experienced in real life. So the exist of this kind of powers can’t be denied. I want to know more about this, so here am I :grinning:

Mvk91,

21 Likes

You’ll be happy to know there is a super Saiyan challenge, though it’s probably not what you would first expect :sweat_smile:

Welcome to the forum :)

16 Likes

Mvk91
Welcome to the forum!

12 Likes

Exactly what I had in mind when I read about DBZ haha

Welcome mvk91 :hugs:
And definitely recommending you to check the link above.

8 Likes

Welcome to join us :grin::pray::sunny: !!!

6 Likes

Thank you for warm welcome. That super saiyan challenge will not turn your hair gold :laughing:

4 Likes

Nice to meet a fellow dbz fan.

I myself am a HUGE fan of the dragon ball franchise.

Hope to see you around and hope you enjoy your stay here.

And do get onto the super saiyan program btw. It’s free.

8 Likes

He keeps doing Star exercise for long enough, he will turn into super saiyan blue eventually :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

True. Although ultra instinct needs a little something else :wink: :wink:

6 Likes

:ok_hand: :smirk:

And welcome to the forum @Mvk91
I hope you like it here

7 Likes

Ah, ultra instinct, I think that’s a state of mind.
What I hope to do if I have “super powers”, is to improve my health & flexibility through my mind power alone. So I’m really interested in biokinetic powers. Maybe that’s not a real DBZ thing, but energy powers are not limited to ki attacks such as kamehameha :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi, mvk91! welllcome

2 Likes