Is energy sensitivity permanent?

Definitely. Tried both of a few times each and they really leave me feeling buzzing.

1 Like

Oh yes. Feel your nerves tingling thought your whole body don’t you…

1 Like

Want to know what’s good for decalcifying your pineal gland?

20 mg of Boron daily. I did this for two years straight. It increases free testosterone tremendously and blocks estrogen in that dosage as well so it’s not recommended for women in strengths over a few mg a day. You cannot find this strength in the store you have to look online. I believe the highest dosage in store is around 3mg. It will also detox you so those symptoms will be present as well. But body builders used to use it back in the day as a replacement for steroids.

7 Likes

Very interesting, I will check that out! Thank you brother.

Two other great ways are sun gazing and Activator X.

That I know of…

1 Like

Very good to know bro. Thanks. :+1:

2 Likes

If there was a field dream would be willing to create by request, i would request Boron. It’s a highly necessary and beneficial mineral to our health in general.

4 Likes

I’m going to research more about. A quick google search definitely mentions a lot about its pineal gland assisting effects.

2 Likes

Nice :wink:

1 Like

:+1: :100:

5 Likes

Hi @cait_121, I’m sorry to hear you’re being so negatively affected by energies.

Here are a few thoughts in addition to what has been written in this thread.

As Dream said, sensitivity is a function of your nervous system.

So you can also try to reduce the unpleasant aspects of energy sensitivity you’re experiencing by doing things such as inducing myelination, or repairing the nervous system.

Based on your previous posts about having had serotonin syndrome, repairing the nervous system may possibly take some time afterwards.

It’s common to have increased negative experiences of energy sensitivity after serotonin syndrome or any sort of damage to the nervous system.

Energy sensitivity in the form of receptivity to beneficial energies one chooses is often not a significant problem by itself.

However, particularly when combined with a nervous system more susceptible to fluctuations after serotonin syndrome (or damage to the nervous system otherwise), one can sometimes feel more easily influenced by energies and anxious that these influences may feel out of one’s control.

This contributes to many of the negative experiences of energy sensitivity one might have.

One solution is to build and strengthen one’s nervous system and energy system, which will have an increasing natural protective effect by itself.

Here are some ideas and suggestions to choose from:

Enpp6 Enzyme and Multiple Sclerosis Help Ver 2.0 will help induce myelination and repair some natural functions in the brain.

Myelin conducts the signals in the brain. Increasing myelination strengthens and protects the conduction process from interference. Interference can be felt as negative effects, stray energies or too many different energies. So this can decrease negative experiences with energy sensitivity.

Apart from myelination, most neuroprotective things can have a protective effect against undesired energy sensitivity experiences.

Brain Regeneration, Amygdala Healing (+ Fear Release), Superhuman Genius, BDNF (on Patreon), Glutathione Super Anti Oxidant and Nerve Growth Factor (which @MUSICMUSICMUSIC mentioned) are also neuroprotective and will help repair the nervous system.

Perhaps you might find it helpful to sleep with Brain Regeneration on loop. Some people find this helps with depression or nervous system repair.

Amygdala Healing (+ Fear Release) can help in a number of ways as well, and may reduce one’s negative experiences with energies.

You can try the portal and see how you go with it. It can have a positive effect, perhaps grounding or calming. As SammyG has said, the energy is very clear and depatterned over there.

Fields such as The Schuman Resonance or Automated Grounding can also help the nervous system be less negatively affected by energies.

Strengthening your energy system, removing blockages and integrating or transmuting energies (as @Atreides mentioned) can help you build inner stability, so that you become less and less negatively affected by different energies over time.

Fields such as Energy Blockage Removal, Transmutation and Microcosmic, the Ancient Arts album and the Chakra v2.0 audios on Gumroad can help with this.

You may also wish to consider spending a few minutes each day doing the Reiki Star Exercise posted here which can strengthen your energy system quickly.

Finally, you may wish to consider releasing or integrating negative emotional energies as these can be repressive, impeding the free flow of energy within your system. This can lead to more negative or overwhelming experiences of energy.

Releasing or integrating these energies can help allow a freer internal flow of energy, which is naturally protective in itself.

@_OM described different ways one might do this here:

Best of wishes, and I hope things improve for you!

28 Likes

Thank you so much for the long tips and recommendations! I feel like one of the obvious step is to stop using the audios/fields completely but if I do ://. I have tried a grounding mat for bed as I heard about grounding but for some reason it made things worse in some way (maybe it wasn’t properly connected to the ground?). What got me this bad was the subliminals. I have since feel like other people’s energy/frequency/thoughts get into my head and tempers with mine. It has got to the point where I feel like I can’t do what I want or that I’m being blocked/influenced/not in control of myself. I hope it makes sense… Dream’s work isn’t subliminal but it’s still energy manipulation or even magic/occult and I don’t know what it would do long-term for someone like me… Thank you so much for pointing out that it has to do with the nervous system. I will look into your recommendations!! :)

2 Likes

No worries, glad to be of help. :slightly_smiling_face:

Have you tried Sapien’s Empathic Shielding mandala (on the forum here or on Sapien’s Instagram) or the Empathic Protection audio on Gumroad? They may help with this.

From the audio description:

This creates a strong shield around you that is specifically designed to keep the siege of intrusive emotions and energies at bay, it is designed to stay around you for a few hours, but depending on the energetic weathering you are facing it may wear down faster.

Use 2-3 times or as much as you need to compound the effect.

The Shielding Protection 2.0 dog tag includes an empathetic protection subfield as well and can protect one against various energetic influences, particularly with the updated ‘torus flow’ system.

From the dog tag description:

Added to this is also; Empathic Shielding

Shielding the emotional influence of others.

Negativity absorption

What this does basically is protect you from negativity, by directly absorbing any that it directed to you and then converting it to positive helpful energies which you are then engorged with. So you will actually be using the negativity of others as a source of energy and power for yourself.

Finally, updated with a whole new system of a torus flow, with the item being the anchor point, and constantly active moving system becomes a lot hard to mess with or for entities to influence you.

7 Likes

Maybe get the Fae servitor and tell it to cloak/shield you from everything energetic/psychic?

:joy::rofl: this is what empath feel… You’re not alone. I know this is old message but yea​:rofl:

Feeling people energy from just watching on TV. Or even hearing them talk on radio. Or a group chat. The feeling is intense. Sometimes it fun sometimes you just wish not to have the ability you born with…

4 Likes

Well I don’t regret it tho. I do things to make mine stronger in daily basis lol and I’m too sensitive from start since I was born with it… There’s endless possibilities with it if you know how to use it and I’m less likely to be affected by it in negative ways so good luck…

Just be careful… :joy: and please please protect your own energy.

Especially if you live in the city…

1 Like

Yah I live in city ofc and between people who are toxic 24/7 lol I don’t remember my family members being positive even once in their lifetime lol but doesn’t bother me much tho cuz I know how to handle it…and a trick is that you can always convert the energy. You can’t destroy negative energy but with psychic abilities you can obviously convert it and feel how you want to feel…

2 Likes

Why is that I feel more energy sensitive on some days and not on other days. Like I feel the energy from fields more on some days and not as much on other days.

its normal it happens to me too, but its always on progress, what you describe can happens due to emotional states your having on each day. even if you don’t notice your emotional states because sometimes could be very subtle. just try to be mindfull as much as you can. that’s why captain has released Emotional Mastering Protocol

3 Likes