The Book of Cards by Dreamweaver

I also wanted to buy the book of cards, but I am unable to do so on the sapien shop
What are other alternatives?

The hardcover version at Lulu Store. It’s surely more expensive but the content + artwork + Environmental Energy Transformers worth it and plus, there are interesting discounts sometimes.

Otherwise, the servitors in Energetic Addendum Est and the Dragon Golem (on Patreon and also Gumroad for the latter) are excellent alternatives. Maybe not as autonomous and “advanced” as the servitors in the Book but they have a broad learning capacity. I had started with the Light Servitor and been really impressed.

As for the cards, some members like Limael had printed them on photo paper with a nice result.

5 Likes

Actually I wanted to buy the ebook, I do not wish to join patreon
And I have got the dragon golem, I charged a little crystal stone but I can’t feel him ) :
Is the light servitor on patreon?

Yes

1 Like

There is also Energy Awakening Course :mage:

4 Likes

Along with Akira’s suggestion + searching posts about the Dragon Golem in the search bar, there’s this post below by Uial. Being aware of those components can help when it comes to connecting with servitors.

Energy Sensitivity by Uial

Special zoom on this part below. Indeed, the exercise is free and doesn’t require any other tool.

Afterwards, one can switch gradually to more advanced/new fields such as The Mana Circuits, etc.

Do the cards use servitors or are they just like mandals

Some of the cards create servitors.

They are different from mandalas.

(There’s some good information upthread about these cards. Check it out.)

Dream mentioned in the event last night that he’s considering to sell Fae and ESS on gumroad, That doesn’t mean he will, but hes thinking about it

2 Likes

well see they are really finely made.

and i would hate if people misuse them… and usually anything that goes gumroad ends up being black marketed or re-labelled and sold, or broke apart and sold (as in individual images)
which is quite horrifying to imagine.

26 Likes

That never occurred to me but I instantly hate the idea as well.

But I didn’t come here to say that. I’m wondering. There’s this line in the book on the page for the Energetic Support Servitor that says "…wide variety of shielding types that you can request … "

Can someone help me (maybe I’m just not that creative), does anyone have a list or even a partial list of what these shielding types may be?

2 Likes

Maybe emf shielding to emphatic shielding and whatever else there is.

1 Like

Just passing by to say, don’t sell yourself short. Your posts here provide to me plenty of evidence of your creativity.

(I have no experience with the ESS or the cards to help you with your specific question, though.)

1 Like

I remember that I posted a link explaining the most shielding types that’s out there, if I’m not wrong I think it’s posted in this thread.

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s there:

3 Likes

Marshmallow shields. Force bubbles. What have I been missing out on? Thank you! I will check this out.

6 Likes

Would a piece of cotton be a appropriate carrier of the fae servitor ?
I have a piece of a flag from a Nepalese mountain that’s pretty cool . Could I use that?

Cotton? For any kind of servitors. Whether it’s dragon or fae. Use solid item. You know they grow

1 Like

Do you have some examples?

1 Like

Use titanium ring. They lasts forever. And and very cheap

2 Likes