Audios to cure any sinusitis rhinitis or problems of the type

Agree with all the above - tried and tested. One suggestion would be to add extra water intake to help with the output of the “cleanse”

2 Likes

I forgot that pearl, thanks for remembering.

1 Like

I already drink a lot of water every day.

No worries, glad to be of help. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I looped sinus drainage twice, and nothing much happened, what am I doing wrong

Have you tried this (in addition to Sinus Drainage and the other suggestions in this thread):

Reiki Star Exercise

From the topic in question:

5 Likes

I suggest buying a Neti-pot.
There are cheap plastic ones that work just as good.

2 Likes

Btw I also suffer from this too. But I’ve overcome it as well. I would suggest to put some humidifier in your bedroom. Take some garlic pill once a day for a week. You should feel relief within days of taking it. I think for the muscus part. Sapien has that

Loop it for hours.

3 Likes

okay I will try that, I only did 2 times bcz people in the comments said they got results within 30 seconds of listenining.

1 Like

is 1 hour enough guys?

Play till you get relief. Maybe some pause between.

1 Like

I agree. A Neti-pot is a great idea if u have chronic sinus problems. Ive been using a neti-pot for over 30 yrs.

I dont use it daily.
I use it as needed.

2 Likes

Only 20 years here.
The last 10 years I´ve only used it when there is a problem.
If you catch a cold early you can keep it from developing.

1 Like

Hi there!

Do you listen to Ojas Refined and Defined? That field helped me the most to rid my stuffy then runny nose esp in the mornings.

I’ve tried the hepatocyte and sinus drainage ones, but they only helped to some degree.

4 Likes

Anti cancer helped sinus and bronchitis?

1 Like

Yeah I know it’s weird but yes, that was my experience :sweat_smile:
I wasn’t properly sick anymore but some congestion/light cough remained for weeks… and I listened to anti cancer because I wanted to send it to someone… then I listened again and boom my symptoms were gone

3 Likes

Yeah, i just realised i might have bronchitis from infected sinuses. -.-
Will try cancer field, thanks.

1 Like

Yes that’s quite common, used to happen with me all the time :sweat_smile:

Neti pot helps a LOT (or whatever the equivalent is you can get in pharmacies with salt solution)

4 Likes

I highly recommend sinus drainage. I just used it a few times. My phlegm is gradually clearing. It’s amazing.

2 Likes