Audios to cure any sinusitis rhinitis or problems of the type

What audios do you recommend to deal with this problem? Is this alone enough? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xkYneMlxxc

2 Likes

Salt Cleanse
Lymphatic Drainage
Infrared Therapy

Im pretty sure youre gonna have other suggestions , i recommend you , try experiment and see what works better for you , good luck!

7 Likes

Thanks.

2 Likes

Sinus drainage is good. If you have sinusitis, you should listen on loop.

I have an issue and has had this for a few times (and acute when I was a kid).
I find the sinus drainage audio helps, but if the sinus issue is stubborn, it takes a while to fully clear.
E.g. if I listen to it a couple of times, the next hour I’ll have just stuff clearing - especially if I eat too, I end up with a lot of mucus in the throat which is gross a.f.

You can supplwment it with any general healing field (stem cells, antioxidant, immune system etc).

I also have an issue where this sort of leads to bronchitis, with bacteria getting from sinus towarss the lungs… For that lung regeneration V2 was useful for me. I guess Not everyone experiences this. If you start feeling dryness in your chest, add it right away.

Actually, I found after a recent stubborn sinus/bronchitis issue that anti cancer treatment also helped me.

12 Likes

thanks.

You can use the “Sinusitis treatment” from Maitreya fields.

3 Likes

I didn’t think, but I don’t think it is, I have been having these problems even before I knew all this.

1 Like

Do you have a proper infection now?
Or the general stuffy / can’t breathe / weird tension when you bend over stuff (but without the fever etc)?

1 Like

Only breathing problems, I took loratadine and it got better, but on the second day there were already some side effects,

Then I would say just focus on sinus drainage for a limited time period.
I listened to it for like 2 hours a day for a couple of days and it worked wonders.

3 Likes

Try Induced Hepatocyte Growth Factor Production. (For Anti-Allergic and Anti-Inflammatory Effects) as well. :slightly_smiling_face:

From the description:

This videos works on increasing your own production throughout your entire body to work as an Anti-Allergic and Anti Inflammatory effects)

We have reported that HGF reduces allergic airway inflammation, airway hyperresponsiveness, remodeling and development of Th2 cytokines as well. (excerpt from https://www.karger.com/Article/Abstra… )

Use 2-3 times for inflammation and allergy relief and then as needed.
Be sure to use your medicines and be responsible, for example if you have a nut or shellfish allergy, do not use this as an excuse to consume the things dangerous for you.

7 Likes

Agree with all the above - tried and tested. One suggestion would be to add extra water intake to help with the output of the “cleanse”

2 Likes

I forgot that pearl, thanks for remembering.

1 Like

I already drink a lot of water every day.

No worries, glad to be of help. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I looped sinus drainage twice, and nothing much happened, what am I doing wrong

Have you tried this (in addition to Sinus Drainage and the other suggestions in this thread):

Reiki Star Exercise

From the topic in question:

5 Likes

I suggest buying a Neti-pot.
There are cheap plastic ones that work just as good.

2 Likes

Btw I also suffer from this too. But I’ve overcome it as well. I would suggest to put some humidifier in your bedroom. Take some garlic pill once a day for a week. You should feel relief within days of taking it. I think for the muscus part. Sapien has that

Loop it for hours.

3 Likes