Audios to cure any sinusitis rhinitis or problems of the type

okay I will try that, I only did 2 times bcz people in the comments said they got results within 30 seconds of listenining.

1 Like

is 1 hour enough guys?

Play till you get relief. Maybe some pause between.

1 Like

I agree. A Neti-pot is a great idea if u have chronic sinus problems. Ive been using a neti-pot for over 30 yrs.

I dont use it daily.
I use it as needed.

2 Likes

Only 20 years here.
The last 10 years IĀ“ve only used it when there is a problem.
If you catch a cold early you can keep it from developing.

1 Like

Hi there!

Do you listen to Ojas Refined and Defined? That field helped me the most to rid my stuffy then runny nose esp in the mornings.

Iā€™ve tried the hepatocyte and sinus drainage ones, but they only helped to some degree.

4 Likes

Anti cancer helped sinus and bronchitis?

1 Like

Yeah I know itā€™s weird but yes, that was my experience :sweat_smile:
I wasnā€™t properly sick anymore but some congestion/light cough remained for weeksā€¦ and I listened to anti cancer because I wanted to send it to someoneā€¦ then I listened again and boom my symptoms were gone

3 Likes

Yeah, i just realised i might have bronchitis from infected sinuses. -.-
Will try cancer field, thanks.

1 Like

Yes thatā€™s quite common, used to happen with me all the time :sweat_smile:

Neti pot helps a LOT (or whatever the equivalent is you can get in pharmacies with salt solution)

4 Likes

I highly recommend sinus drainage. I just used it a few times. My phlegm is gradually clearing. Itā€™s amazing.

2 Likes

I have exactly the same pattern coming again and again. Not very often thoughā€¦ After a few years I am in the middle of it, tried looping all the sinus related fields, and lungs fields, plus plasmat flaunt and navapashanam, and the result is getting worse and now from clear it becomes infectedā€¦
What to do ??? I am lost and a bit disappointed, had great expectations with fieldsā€¦
so now here I am with running nose, sore throat and a starting coughā€¦
do you have a stack to help ?
thanks

This is the base, I add/delete/ change the order of stuff depending on what my issue is.
I usually let sinus drainage, virus disruption etc. Something just keep running for some timeā€¦
Also the UVc field is for the environment too, so thatā€™s good to loop a while too.

Fields are cool but donā€™t forget the usual stuff,
I take vitamins, something to help with inflammation,
Neti pot, inhaling steam with essential oils (mint/eucalyptus)ā€¦

4 Likes

Did you perhaps post this reply to the wrong thread?

1 Like

Yep, it seems so.