Tibetan rites benefits?

Yes, most probably. Somebody had explained but I forgot lol.

One of the rites is a spin itself. There are specific head postures to adopt when you do spins in dance or while performing Sema (the ritual of Whirling Dervishes), in order to avoid inconveniences. Bizarrely, it hasn’t worked for me with these rites.

We were not meant for each other lol :broken_heart:

I know hermano :) but I also know that you like to document yourself beforehand. So you should be fine.

Samurai often mentions these rites in his posts. I think he may offer some guidance.

:sweat_smile:

You’re welcome my Bicep :*

1 Like

This is a really cool thread. Hey bro I have been started doing The Five Tibetan rites since it was first uploaded in the Sapien Medicine channel, and now it changed to Dream seeds. From my memories, when a day I didn’t do these rites that day my mood wasn’t ok, less energy, less clarity, maybe more if you are getting used to it. And recently after I found the Star Exercise (Thank you OM_) I would do the Tibetan rites first and after that, I jump into the Star exercise. After the Star exercise, I felt it supercharge my entire body and you will discover which the more you do :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: . Many thanks to those beautiful people who shared these exercises :laughing:

12 Likes

Which rite for that?

1 Like

I’ve been doing the 6th Tibetan Rite (on @Samurai’s advice) for a maximum of 3 times a day and it instantly helps with my sexual impulses (when they get out of control).

3 Likes

Thanks to you guys, I remembered that the rites were also available on Dream Seeds. I had totally forgot that lol. I personally had learned them from a trainer years ago but I’ll check the channel too. There may be something else that I was doing wrong (other than the head adjustment).

As for the Star Exercise: I agree, it can be the biggest gift offered by _OM to the forum.

2 Likes

I don’t know if they are included in Rites or not but I remember playing Tibetan Healing Sounds in my home some time back. Real powerful stuff , zapped all the negative energy that was in my home and it has been much better since then

2 Likes

I can second that. I have Tibetan singing bowls at home. I can’t deny their purifying effects.

1 Like

Best discovery all year for me was OM’s star exercise thread! I love it that much haha

2 Likes

I’m gonna do this exercise like 8 times a day

1 Like

… can you imagine doing the star exercise before AND after doing the rites???

Might be a good idea… might not lol only one way to find out!

1 Like

Josh you’re going to become an ascended Enlightened master by the time of your 18th birthday lol

1 Like

Yes

1 Like

Links

1 Like

Ooo you’re in for a treat!

You gotta try this bro, it’s amazinggg, I just finished doing it right now! Literally makes your hole body vibrate

2 Likes

lol might be a good idea, see it for yourself :joy:. Just my experience I would do the rites first because it clears out the nostrils so I can easily breathe more deeply :laughing:

2 Likes

Oh nice! I always wake up with stuffy nostrils, this is perfect because I’m planning on doing the star exercise every morning too!

4 Likes

I have been doing the 5 for about 30 years. It keeps my spine and joints in good balance.
When I first started doing them I did them everyday for about 5 years. I cut down to about 3xs per week for about 15 of those years. The past several years I have been doing them prn to keep my spine and joints lubed. I am very glad I learned them I feel they have been a very important part of my self care. I did not know Sapien Medicine had one to go with the Tibetan 5 I will do a search.

2 Likes

I would like to suggest that you are doing too many of the spins. You are supposed to start out only doing one of each exercise and each day add one until you have reached 21 reps of each. You never want to do more than 21 reps . When I reach 21 reps I start again with doing one working my way up to 21 by adding one rep per day. If I get dizzy doing the spin (1st rite ) I stop spinning. I stay at the same number of reps that the dizziness starts until I no longer feel dizzy doing it then I move to doing one more rep per day. Stopping again if dizziness comes up.

2 Likes

Thanks for the input. Actually I was taking it easy with the number of spins and the nausea did appear mostly after the final rite (not the first). Who knows what was going on, since I’m usually fine with other spinning stuff.

I gave up those rites (for other practices) but I appreciate your guidance anyway :)

Also, a post by Sammy which did get me thinking at the time. Maybe explaining my case.

2 Likes

Could these benefits somehow become permanent after listening to the field for a while or is it necessary to listen to it daily just as if we were doing the exercises? :purple_heart: