Ascension tag

Paying people with reality checks… myself included

Your post inspired me to get back on track though! I’m sure you’ll know conceptually if I stick to it this time around lol, my collarbones feeling good so I’m more motivated and dream dropped mind settings so there’s no excuses now

3 Likes

aight man, this got clear to me now, I had a deja vu like 5 seconds ago of writing this and yeah, this deja vu was about the abundance mindest and you know deja vu are always there, that means I’ve gone trough this already and everythings going according to plan as it seems, well why shouldnt it.

If you think I talk B.S. that’s alright, I am always welcome to be lectured to be smarter.

But these Deja Vu’s let me think I don’t really have a choice in life, or maybe I do but whatever I do and whenever I get a Deja Vu I get reminded that it’s not really my choice where I end up. Idk, hard to explain I guess

4 Likes

I missed this challenge, but I’d like to know what it is?

1 Like

I’ll post it when you respond to my last PM :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I knew it! :joy:

1 Like

Ultimate Reiki - Star Exercise Meditation

6 Likes

Thats so cool.

11 Likes

Makes me respect people and their talents more… also makes me like our higher selfs more too haha

I can’t wait to see how far I’ve come in the next life lol (assuming this isn’t the last one, I’m not the one to know) gotta go harder in this one till then!

11 Likes

Here is part of one of @_OM’s excellent first posts on this forum, which might be of interest to some reading this thread.

:wink:

7 Likes

How hard?
HARDER THAN LAST TIME!!

Like in the gym :smiley:

3 Likes

the bad guys also put spirituality first but they are not running on high vibrations

So they still chase wealth and power in their next lifetime

Am I correct?

And how come they are so spiritually fine tuned that they get to choose easily?

Sorry @ActionGuy just now seeing this.

Sorta…they aren’t putting “positive” spirituality first.
They are still being “spiritual” from a Universal perspective :wink:

See this post

The “negative” ones are providing needed charge spiritually speaking…hence more “valuable” for the work that the Universe wishes to accomplish.

15 Likes

How negative can a person be and still be on the positive spiritual side?

100% being illuminati pedophiles who eat babies for dinner

50% being killers like serial killers, terrorists, etc.

Less than 30% being someone who is selfish and doesn’t get affected about what his action does to others

(Btw I just made up these numbers. Don’t know how much % each holds)

I mean…we are living in polarity. Seems like a waste to not use negativity in our favor.

1 Like

49% “service to self” 51% “service to others” for positive “ascension”
but as of 10 years ago… Not even 78% of the population qualified with at least 51% service to others…
soo… :man_shrugging:
not sure most people have enough “positivity” stored in their back pocket to be purposely “gambling” with their odds :)

12 Likes

LOL

And what is 51% service to others and 49% service to self?

Like how do I calculate this shit?

(Also I remember a few months ago coming across a post by someone who claimed to be in the illuminati and talked about similar things. He went by the name “Hidden Hand”)

2 Likes

Best to Read this

yeah, that’s been around a long time now.

The perspective from the “Negative” Enlightened Side.
Like many things from that “side”… its “Truth” sprinkled with just enough misinformation to throw you off track long term… but it does echo some universal truths …

8 Likes

Gonna read the above

And what was the misinformation?

Expects nothing but that wynk emoji

1 Like

Oh I don’t remember exactly what it was now. It’s been ages since I read it
…but one has to always remember…
“that” side is Service to SELF…
So they weren’t writing that for YOUR benefit…
they were writing it for THEIR benefit.

9 Likes

Yeah that’s exactly why I wanted to know what the misinformation was.

I can upload the document if you have the time to give it a read again.