New Release - Spiritual Growth States of Being

@anon17734191

Yeah, it kinda feels like some vibrational audios. Which can push one away from Earthly desires…

For those using tags for specific goals, such as glory,etc, might “lose” the interest in the goals in the first place. As they attune to something different.

But we’ll have Dream confirm later on

4 Likes

I dont think it can clash with abundance, probably with the B.Gates one though…

Thanks @Captain_Nemo for your work :pray:

1 Like

Can someone suggest me a stack for energy sensitivity

2 Likes

I’d suggest taking the course if you can afford it

3 Likes

Nice name lol

4 Likes

Reiki Star Exercise - Main Benefits

3 Likes

You to Sir xD

1 Like

Spiritual Growth States of Being

Consider this a lucky or a luck and probability enhancement for spiritual growth,

Watch as you get into a flow of spiritual growth and have synchronous meetings of like minded people. knowledge and understanding comes easier in often coincidental moments.

From Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/posts/mind-settings-43893662

13 Likes

financial corona backlash for the most countrys which substituted people/buisnesses

1 Like

Posting FULL descriptions of all items in album
for those of you who were going to commit suicide
if you had to wait a whole 24 hours :scream: :roll_eyes:
for a description of something that
as Louis CK said, “You didn’t even know existed 10 secs ago!!”

These are all designed to help slowly change your mindset to reflect the names of the tracks themselves. While also communicating these ideas directly to your subconscious for faster effects and changes,

the concept of fields are also directed to the right hemisphere of the brain so that it integrates and drives you further and fast to help you create the goal you want.

It also provides a reinforced energy in the background to help you while also removing actively subconscious programs and limitation that work against these goals, (abundance, million dollar mindset and spiritual growth)

It may also help with bringing to fruition or acting like a mind machine where you can manifest goals.

The fields will also form a ‘bubble’ around you that actively helps nullify external energy sent to you that can stop these attempts at abundance/wealth/growth

The abundance mindset
This brings abundance towards you, creates a beacon or draw for general (in all forms) abundance and has the mind set and attitude of people who are abundant. (the energy from these are also made to match your own faster, for easier integration.)

Million Dollar Empire Mindset
This focuses more on wealth generation and will also draw wealth and opportunity to you.

Business contacts along with the attitudes and mental states of those who seem to effortlessly make money.

Spiritual Growth States of Being
Consider this a lucky or a luck and probability enhancement for spiritual growth,

Watch as you get into a flow of spiritual growth and have synchronous meetings of like minded people. knowledge and understanding comes easier in often coincidental moments.

some of the audios I had to reduce quality to upload here, but it doesn’t affect the effects of it, you can use as you wish.

21 Likes

Why are you tagging me? I didn’t say anything :smile: @_OM

1 Like

:P Yeah, my mistake.
I saw it but then didn’t want to delete entire the post and repost it.
Wasn’t aimed at you…or was it?? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

2 Likes

7 Likes

On patreon there two mp3 for this, one is compressed to 192kbps right?

Why there is only 192 version of the other two?

The less compressed is better, I believe.
It was due to the file sizing.

As for why there isn’t a 192 for this one, I cannot answer you :frowning:

1 Like

I just assumed they were all 192 and the three with 192 in the name were “attached files,” the other being “embedded,” or some shit.

Man you are such a lucky guy that you are his friend. I wish if I was one of his friends too lol not for his stuff but he looks such a cool guy.

1 Like

~testimonial~

I have listened to the album every day since it came out, usually once but sometimes more.

This is the one audio which is, I think, has affected my life the most so far.

I can’t attribute all the changes / experiences to this field alone, it is rather that everything seems to be in a nice synergy.

The other main factors are that around the time this came out, I started doing the star exercise more regularly as well (2x a day), and I received my first package of tags about a week ago.
From a spiritual perspective, everything seems to be falling into place nicely now. Step by step of course, no landslide.

There seems to be less subconscious / ego resistance (the tag I’m wearing is SLR). In the past 2 weeks, I haven’t really had to fight with myself in order to do the star exercise either, which is a huge surprise. I have done this sort of challenge before and I know how easy it is to spend the whole day putting it off and convincing yourself that “missing one day doesn’t matter… it’s late anyway… I do one extra tomorrow…”

Then… I’ve been using the sirian meditation for a while now regularly. These days it’s like a “trip” - I just feel strong energy and sensations from the first minute on. I’m not sure how to describe it, it’s just waves and waves of energy, sometimes concentrated to one area, sometimes sort of flowing through, or lifting/sinking. It’s one of my favourite audios now.
Also I got around to reading the law of one (in progress), it feels so great, I get chills while reading as well… like it is just the right time to be uncovering this knowledge now.
Plus I’m pretty calm and “chill” overall.

All in all I think this field had a big role in achieving these “synergies”.

24 Likes

Why am “I” hiding away from this audio? Is anyone else using it?

Feedback?

3 Likes