New Release - Spiritual Growth States of Being

Meh. My “style” (liked or not) has proven effective over time.

I have actual real life testimonials :P :wink:

6 Likes

:wink:

2 Likes

:white_flag: for a few minutes. I’m just stopping by to dedicate a song to Captain for the zillion new releases (DJ mood tonight):

14 Likes

THANK YOU @Bronyraur :wink:

6 Likes

Thank you, @Captain_Nemo, @_OM and @Bronyraur! :wink:

:pray:

10 Likes

On a related note, the gratitude fields are wonderful for one’s spiritual growth and life, and very underrated.

From a few things Sam has written:

From the Point of No Return article:

1. Love, Gratitude and Appreciation from Sapienmed. This audio is very underrated as it works to put us in a mind state of abundance of the self. Abundance of having what you want, being what you want and getting what you want. As mentioned before, we get stuck in these negative mind states because of repetitive thinking patterns. Such thinking patterns perpetuate the innate beliefs that ‘I am not enough,’ ‘I don’t have enough,’ and so forth so you end up always feeling a bit of emptiness. You end up not feeling whole. Now this audio is great to listen to after subconscious limits because it puts you in a mindstate of loving and appreciating what you do have and what you are. When you do this, you are sending signals to your mind and the universe that you already have what you want and need, that you are whole…

So your mind and the universe will follow by attracting more of what you want. Those thoughts such as ‘ I am not good enough’ are also directions for your mind to continue making you feel like you are not good enough. We get what we put out. When you think ‘I am good enough,’ the mind will begin to make you feel like you are good enough. From this state, you can easily build up your character and do so much more. Now, I know it’s very difficult to just believe in these things but these audios will make this easier over time.

Something that will also help tremendously is; While listening, think of things that you are grateful for. Grateful you are alive, grateful you have money, grateful you are who you are, ect … Find things you are actually grateful for and then the things you should be grateful for. At first it may be had to make yourself believe these things but over time if you keep with it and you can accomplish anything.

From a forum post:

30 Likes

This plus the Abundance Tag is a great combo for gratitude ;)

6 Likes

There will probably be more audios next month before Captain takes a much needed break and his annual vacation with family.

3 Likes

@uial in addition to uial’s great contribution above,
(see what I did there :wink:)

You might consider the new track. As I’m certain it includes “some” of it! :blush:

6 Likes

LoL :rofl:

I’m just listening to this one, what a great album, thank you Captain!
I can’t really feel what it does, I’m feeling things around my head mostly.

1 Like

This should probably listened only if your currently want to be spiritual etc. etc.
they might clash with the other new State audios, but i dont know.
Need Dream to confirm tho.

4 Likes

@anon17734191

Yeah, it kinda feels like some vibrational audios. Which can push one away from Earthly desires…

For those using tags for specific goals, such as glory,etc, might “lose” the interest in the goals in the first place. As they attune to something different.

But we’ll have Dream confirm later on

4 Likes

I dont think it can clash with abundance, probably with the B.Gates one though…

Thanks @Captain_Nemo for your work :pray:

1 Like

Can someone suggest me a stack for energy sensitivity

2 Likes

I’d suggest taking the course if you can afford it

3 Likes

Nice name lol

4 Likes

Reiki Star Exercise - Main Benefits

3 Likes

You to Sir xD

1 Like

Spiritual Growth States of Being

Consider this a lucky or a luck and probability enhancement for spiritual growth,

Watch as you get into a flow of spiritual growth and have synchronous meetings of like minded people. knowledge and understanding comes easier in often coincidental moments.

From Patreon
https://www.patreon.com/posts/mind-settings-43893662

13 Likes

financial corona backlash for the most countrys which substituted people/buisnesses

1 Like