More fields

Any tips to increase the capacity to listen to more energy fields without being drained or overwhelmed?

1 Like

Expansion sigil card.

But you must attune yourself first with the attunement

6 Likes

Ultimate Reiki - Star Exercise Meditation

6 Likes

How many times can we use the expansion card? Is it necessary to keep mobile phone with us after activation?

Activated energy expansion after attunement. I’m not sure its working or not. Is a dry throat or feeling thirsty is an after effect of using it?

Energy awakening course will be helpful to be able to listen to more fields without getting much overwhelmed.

1 Like

Thanks. Can I take the dry throat as a sign that it works?

1 Like

Sure. Why not?

2 Likes

The cards will lasts up to 15-20 minutes every time you activate it. You can use as much as you want

3 Likes

Listen to Mana Circuits everytime you feel drained or overwhelmed. Followed by Nerve healing audios and grounding.

Start your Star Exercise Meditation routine.

Print the Attunement card and Energy Expansion card and spam both everyday. Additionally, print the Aura Purification card and use it when you find it necessary.

Play Aura Deep Cleaning and Flower of Life weekly

You can also buy Minor Blueprint of Power

7 Likes

Listening to [Energy Blockage Removal - YouTube] routinely is a nice idea. It will work on strengthening your chakras.

I would also suggest using [Water Charger (ver 2.0) - YouTube] when feeling depleted.

4 Likes

What I want to know is, when are we getting a ‘field’ that allows you to listen to multiple fields at once on your computer? Surely to god this has got to be the next project…

As more fields get released by SapienMed, my daily stack just keeps on growing like an Ivory plant.

1 Like

what happens when you activate the attunement card everyday?

Your energy level is upgraded

3 Likes

For a while when I had energy movement or increase in vibration I’d get thirsty (it seems to happen less after a while), so yes it’s possible :slight_smile: but in any case, I tend to view anything that can be consider a sign of success as a sign of success. Wishful thinking for the win! hahahah

1 Like

:rofl:

I have a vivid imagination so the first thing I saw was the fields literally growing out of the device and onto the walls hahaha. On the flipside though, I’m saving so much time with what I’m trying to accomplish (either by being able to do many different things at the same time that would normally require my focus individually or by giving me more functional perspectives that shave off weeks and months of progress) that having a long playlist seems like a blessing at this point to be honest :smiley: Do you have a night playlist? I was toying with the idea of playing some fields at night to shorten my day playlist.

2 Likes