Brain Guild General discussion

From a brain department I have White Matter, The Manhattan Method and Strahl 332 (Artemis Series)

1 Like

I like this OG Field: Nerve Growth Factor which encompasses the whole nervous system including the brain and gives it all a nice little encouragement. I used it a lot early on when I kept finding myself overwhelmed but refusing to cut the size of my stack.

That said, it sounds like you’re already well equipped!

White Matter’s enhancement of myelination directly increases the ‘insulation’ of your nervous system, which is helpful in terms of protective aspects as well as signal degradation, so it ought to be of ‘more use’ (for this particular problem!) than many of the other brain fields.

It’s like wrapping up the transatlantic cables with thicker coating so sharks can’t chomp through communications between the Eastern and Western hemispheres.

8 Likes

@mossyeyes

Just tried this Nerve Growth Factor field after I burnt my nervous system out a bit. It seems to help a bit.

Few questions regarding it:

1. How many times did you loop it after a heavy session?
  2. Did it permanently improve the strength of your nervous system?
  3. Are there any other fields out there, besides this one and White Matter, that have this same effect?
1 Like

This was back when ‘Looping’ was contraindicated for most situations – I generally didn’t do it.

So 2-3x was usual.

Definitely. In concert with other fields and approaches I’ve used over time, I only very rarely hit my energy thresholds anymore.

Nerve Inflammation - feels super soothing on the nervous system after a long day of looping
Nerve Damage Help
Body Nerve Healing

Nerve Damage and Body Nerve Healing are also stimulating NGF, so they’re not wildly different, but you might prefer one or the other – especially if you’re feeling burnt out. I’ve seen them recommended for others after major energy and nervous system overuse.

6 Likes

Goldmine - love it. Gonna try these too.

Do you mind going into detail about your specific approach with this? If it’s beyond the fields you’ve mentioned already, of course. Building nervous system strength is a big focus of mine.

1 Like

This was a while back and then, as now, I tended to follow a ‘kitchen sink’ approach and threw a lot of things at it from different angles. Here are a few of those angles though:

The Book of Cards has not just one but two amazing tools for this.

The Energy Expansion card is fantastic and I spammed that one to high heaven. It runs its Energy Expansion field for about 20 minutes and I’d activate it 10-30x a day. Almost as often as I remembered to run it. I did that for months.

But there’s also the Energetic Support Servitor, which was actually my first ever Sapien Medicine servitor. This Servitor is phenomenal for expanding your energy system and your energy sensitivity and thus, by association, your nervous system. Besides that, the ESS is fantastic at supplying extra energy and balancing/grounding out overuse. But wait – there’s more! You can teach servitors anything with enough time and patience, and the ESS can be trained to specifically help grow, develop and strengthen your nervous system.

Of course, there’s the Energy Awakening Course. There are a suite of fields in the Course, all of which have an impact on the nervous system, energy sensitivity and throughput. After the initial run of the course, you can continue to use the fields, naturally… And the pairing of the NGF field above and the Energy Sensitivity field from the course is really, really effective. NGF first to prime the system, Energy Sensitivity second. You’ll feel it in a big way.

Outside of fields, I highly recommend Reiki Attunement (now we’ve got the Master Reiki Blueprint to do this) which has a direct impact on the nervous system and energy throughput. Besides which, it also gives you an incredible and versatile tool for healing – obviously you can use that healing on your nervous system too!

The Star Reiki exercise and the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram (LBRP) (now part of the Potion of the Oracle!) are also extremely productive.

Fields are great, of course, but nothing beats doing the work yourself.

All of this, of course, is Nervous System Development through the lens of Energy Expansion. Though I’m a field connoisseur and try almost every field, even ones I don’t think I need (like the Body Nerve Healing and KCC2 Activation) , I’ve never set out specifically to help heal, build or grow my nervous system outside of that scope. Which is just to say, if you’re not trying to build your energetic capacity, this advice may have only limited utility!

Having said that, energy sensitivity/throughput goes hand in hand with a growing, developing and strengthening nervous system, so doing one is likely to benefit the other.

Does that help get the gears turning in the right direction?

14 Likes

This is…

ALOT of great information.

I really appreciate the write up, truly.

Would love to DM and ask a few follow up questions if that’s ok. Let me know.

2 Likes

I’m glad it helped!

By all means.

3 Likes

What do you think about doing 1 hour total of boosting (20 minutes Valhalla Vail, 20 minutes Berserker’s Wrath and 20 minutes Strahl)
Followed by 1 hour of Kōrtisudō?

1 Like

sure, sounds good
Same logic with new fields

Personally I do around 1h of Valhalla, Berserker, Strahl on 3 devices at the same time.

I do it maybe twice a day in-between wiring. It’s something.
I still get surprised every other day by the growth that happens even after I stop the brain fields.

6 Likes

You are taking it to the next level, I have only one device so I will do 1 hour total of boosting and 1 hour of wiring.

I wonder what is the best field to become a genius mastermind? For example Raymond Reddington from The Blacklist if you watched it, or Ragnar Lothbrok from Vikings, Thomas Shelby from Peaky Blinders.

Something that will make me a strategic genius that is always 10 steps ahead of his competition, always know what to do in any situation and use out of the box creative solutions.

I want to add some more wiring fields and there are so many to choose from, I guess Cyber Brain and game theory will be good for my goal?

1 Like

@Orel

I would recommend Animus Luminis Radiantem and Le Maître du Jeux

2 Likes

Thanks for the help :smiley:

Have a great week full of brain gains :muscle:t3:

Edit: after reading the description of both, they seem like a perfect addition to Kōrtisudō.

1 Like

May all you fellow brain-athletes get the same :smiley:

1 Like

New playlist:

Valhalla Vail x6
Berserker’s Wrath x6
Strahl x6
Kōrtisudō x20
Animus Luminis Radiantem x20
Le Maître du Jeux x20
Valhalla Vail x6
Berserker’s Wrath x6
Strahl x6

5 Likes

What supplements do you guys use to help with your brain gains?

Omega 3, source of choline, Magnesium L-threonate

2 Likes

How do you guys find time and space to loop so many brain fields, especially with work and/or school commitments? Personally I have class for long hours every day and would like more time to loop fields like these.

What methods do you guys use especially when around people? (Such as playing at low volume in your pocket) Would love suggestions!

4 Likes

I am interested to hear the answers for this aswell.

However a good method to use is connect some wired earphones to your phone play the field through them and no one will hear it when in public and you can just keep them in your pocket or you can place one earphone in and one dangling.

3 Likes

If you got a Samsung phone there is a volume app to play them at 5 out of 125, which makes the sound barely audible

3 Likes