Subtle Energy Sensitivity

How do you increase your sensitivity to subtle energies? I know there is an audio for it as part of the Energy Awakening Course, but i can’t exactly afford it. Nor can i afford other paid fields. So is there a way to increase my sensitivity with the free fields available? Are there different methods for them? Any advice at this point would be much appreciated.

2 Likes

Jing Chi and Shen. Should do it. Don’t overdo it.

And these.

The first three are some very fundamental energies.

The last two are about absorbing energies.

3 Likes

Didn’t know the pranayama training was that important to it :flushed:. Then what about the Torsion Field and Mana Circuits? Would it be more helpful?

2 Likes

Those would help also. You don’t have to do everything. Take your time.

2 Likes

Ultimate Reiki - Star Exercise Meditation

6 Likes

Are Flow of Jing and Jing Restoration (doing) the same (thing)?
Thank you, @Atreides, for your very useful answer (and for the links); thank you, @WellBeing, for always trying to help and thank you @Perplexed_Madara for the topic, I (and I’m sure that many others) find it very useful.

1 Like

As @wellbeing said, star exercise meditation is very useful to become more energy sensitive and to take more energy.

It is safe, does not take much time…only having good mental focus is crucial for its success.

2 Likes

This meditation is also good. Could be better even than star exercise but then star exercise is usually shorter idk

2 Likes