Head pressure after audios

Okay, so it’s new for me to listen to the chakra v2, soul restoration and vibration of creation - and since then I get a lot of pressure in my head, sometimes like its gonna explode/ can’t think clearly.

When I am asking my intuition / pendulum if its because of energy overload / too much listening to the fields it’s saying no.

Is it because of my third eye / chrown chakra expanding?
Should I quit the audios for a while or will it pass? It is just a fase?

Or do you have suggestions on how make it ease?

Have you experienced something similar?

I could not find a similar thread, sorry if it has been brought up somewhere else.

4 Likes

is this pressure happening in the back of your head?

2 Likes

Take it easy - you don’t have to quite, just reduce the number of listens for example.

even if you dont do the 22-week super saiyan challenge, a couple of weeks of doing this 2x does wonders.
Make sure to drink a lot.

You can add grounding audio and/or schumann resonance and/or the tree experience a couple of times after you listen to the heavier audios.

2 Likes

@anon87668656
Yes mostly, also somethings at each side.

1 Like

I also have every field, frequency etc. after the pressure increases on the back of my head, i could not find a way to solve the problem. I hope you find a way to solve this problem.

As mentioned above, maybe automated grounding and schuman resonance can be good.

Maybe an entity doesn’t want to leave.

Try the aura purification card and Exorcism from dreamseeds + etheric cord cutter.

I just tried it, It did something yes, still fill it in my head, though. But thanks, I will do it everyday.

Yes I think so too. I had a concussion this summer, maybe I still have some junk after that.

What is the purication card? Haven’t heard of it.
Exorcism works wonders in general, but not quite on the head - should I just listen to it more than 2-3 times?

Etheric cord cutter is sooo harsh on me. When I hear it one time I fall asleep instantly… so I havent heard it that much, maybe I could here it before I sleep. How much is nessescary?

1 Like

That’s good. It means it’s working and cleaning some stuff.

On exorcism and etheric cord it’s very situational, there isn’t a clear answer to that.

2 Likes

If that’s the chakra field you been listening to, it might be a good idea to check the K2 stone field.

Seems correspondent to the clarity you’d be looking for with it!

I use it myself when I want the extra clarity boost or before a good torsion trip! :)

Have you tried listening to Torsion?

2 Likes

Yes I would not have expected the headache to go away.
A lot of things are listed as benefits in the topic, I recommended it because it makes your energy system more robust and the fields integrate faster (in my experience). But you have to practice for a couple of days.

For your concussion after effects I think the best and most universal field would be plasma light, but make sure you start very slow with that one (especially if you’re getting used to all the others as well).
And always follow with grounding/Schumann, I think the original recommendation in that topic was to listen e.g. e minutes of plasma, then 3 minutes of grounding and slowly increase or add rounds.

1 Like

You can listen just 1x before falling asleep for now :)

1 Like

This one is good to listen to first it clears all that excess of energy, you feel your entire body/ energy system washed down.

Just know that it should be listen to it before anything else or like if you are really feeling uncomfortable after a day of stacks just wait like 2 hours to play it because if you listen to it right after or before 2 hours after other audios it erases all the effects .

I love playing this one too on days or weeks where my stacks are kinda heavy lol this one feels soo good and can be played at any time, right after even x 2 and youre good.

New Audio: Hakuin’s Healing Egg Enhanced

2 Likes

I had similar experience when I started. Automated Grounding + Autism helped me

5 Likes

Free version milder strength:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt_LL6vgECM/?igshid=u7a5s4t2egk1

A book that has them all and the energy is stronger, you can buy the ecopy or the printed version

The Book of Cards by Dreamweaver

Either one you must use the attunement one first then wait a day to activate the purification one.

I personally love these cards

2 Likes

@anon31415926 I just heard QI’s 11th power before Exorcism rite just as an experiment. It was like a euphoria, and I started laughing SO much like a extreme relief, waow. (and I heard it 2 times 6 hours ago even). My head is still hurting though , maybe I really need etheric cord cutter. :crazy_face:

Okay, I will start listen to etheric cord cutter before sleep and see how it goes. :partying_face:

@Desiree Okay, I will try with K2 stone (wauw I really need to make a systematic playlist ahah)
Haven’t tried the Torsion field. :thinking:

@anon46520955 Okay thank you, I will tried the card in the near future. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

haha the only systematic playlist you want is the recovery one! Other than that, have your best fun :D

Btw, in the beginning that field felt so heavy for me… I’ve learnt how when a field feels stronger/heavier it is just a sign of a huge “difference” meaning the field is doing so much work on you. These are pretty much the fields you will want to be consistent with! Including them a bit more!

2 Likes

Etheric cord cutter helped a lot, thank you guys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

5 Likes

too much energy for the brain take it easy and use automated grouding.

its not likely an overload its seems more like chakra thing getting expanded in energetic manner. while this has to happen anyway just be sure to use audios few times a week and not everyday.

energetic overload its when you feel pressure in head and body as part of nervous system and feeling tired and same time restless cause of energy overload.

2 Likes