One field at a time or two fields from 2 different devices

There you go!

That’s usually the answer that I get when I ask this question on this topic, so you’re in good company.

If you’ve read what the creators have recommended and you’re really concerned about your fields being diminished, then you can prioritize your issues. You may have quite A Lot of issues you’d like to fix, but you don’t need to fix every one of them at once. And when you prioritize correctly, you can discover that fixing some of your issues can have widespread results throughout the rest of your list.

4 Likes

I get it, been there. But trying to fix all at once probably won´t give you significant results and you (literally) burn out if you

Keep in mind that they work through your nervous system. Since you seem to use a lot of fields to fix your issues, I´d recommend to give them the best environment to work in.
(clearing, expanding energy system, beliefs, proper sleep,food, hydration, high vibration etc.)

Then I´d stick with the one subject that bothers me most and get to the bottom of it.
For everything that isn´t urgent (in terms of having to act NOW to survive) Self love/raising your vibration is the way to go.

4 Likes

So, in short, prioritizing = (mostly) 1 field at once is better…
Perhaps I will try it only this way for a while.

I don’t get the (after) but part, have you been using ponr for months Because of using 2 fields at once or it’s just that you observed results over time (regardless of number of fields used simultaneously)?

3 Likes

Thank You for your Really Helpful Answers!

2 Likes

No. That’s not what I’m saying.

I’m saying prioritize your goals, so that you’re not tackling all your goals at once. Then, you’re not needing At Least 5-6 hours/day to play fields for your goals. When you prioritize your goals, you can play a stack for that goal maybe twice, three times a day, resolve that issue and move on to your next goal, without worrying about burnout, overload or even fields (or devices) interfering with one another.

4 Likes

Thank you for clarifying. :slightly_smiling_face:

I can Easily understand/conclude what I Want to hear (sometimes even mistakenly). :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I´ve noticed that my overall capacity to interact with energy has changed.
I am more energy sensitive in general.
I usually don´t have to spam them to feel/see effects and can interact with them more effective. (same for subs).

= more fields in a day while not having to spam them each 10 times + the subconscious belief that I can use 2 at a time. I wasn´t sure about it working, with the use of ponr I think I could even add a third device too.
(Used to spam way more fields at the same time with gamechanger from QI but it only burnt me out and gave 0 results)

Build your energy system, doesn´t only benefits you fieldwise. If you can´t do the practices rn use at least the energy expansion card daily :muscle:
I´ll link biceps summary. (thanks again @GoddessAndGodOfAll)

5 Likes

Thank you.
Yes, I planned to use the Energy Expansion card, plus Energy/Chakras Exercises/Work, daily, to strengthen my Energy Body/Aura, but that adds up and it takes even more time (the second part :sweat_smile:, not the cards), yet it’s a must, since building my Energy System helps me in many ways, not just with fields, as you said.

2 Likes

Don’t forget the Ultimate Reiki - Star Exercise Meditation

3 Likes

I have Not tried it yet, for some reason.
My broking promises (first of all to myself) is Next Level. :sweat_smile:

It IS on my to do list for sure, though.

No worries. I recommended it because it will help with that intention of yours.

Maybe then, you might want to give this :point_up: goal a higher priority? :man_shrugging:

Here’s something for you to ponder, if you like: What would it be like for you, when you allocate some of the time you spend here on this forum to tackling some of your to do list?

1 Like

Well, right now I am listening to one field and a sub, so At Least I listen to fields, :sweat_smile::v:But I do spend a Huge Amount of Time on the Forum, perhaps I should focus More on myself, as I already planned in the first place.

Yes, that star exercise needs some free time/space on my part.
Plus, many other activities, not just health related.

Another Issue comes to the surface, I am Addicted to This Forum (you really can’t blame me, it’s Good Stuff here, and Good People, of course).
Add Addiction to the list of my issues, great. :grin:
Besides sugar/sweets, addiction to self importance, self obsession, etc.
As I said, I have a lot of stuff to heal.

(ETA: I just want to point out that you pondered something different from what I had invited you to ponder. That’s your freedom. But you might have more fun pondering what I did ask you to ponder. :wink: )

I’m curious to see how you will prioritize your list of your goals.

1 Like

I think in order of Importance:

Asthma/Allergies/Viruses/Breathing Issues - so fields which Tackle these problems
Any physical problem which requires daily attention
Ponr (it tackles many issues - If I can, I start with this, unless I’m struggling for air/oxygen)
Chakras Fields - Really Underrated
A few Other issues (emotional, physical, etc.) - these are not so vital things

These would/should be the priorities - also, I try to heal as much as possible, if I can, since issues are related and they sustain each other.

Edit: I should add that sometimes it’s the Virus Disruption ver. 2 which really helps with breathing issues, as I had a virus/viral problem since September 2021, sometimes I need the Lymphatic Effussion;
Also, I’m listening to CHAKRA FIELDS Right Now And I’m Breathing MUCH Better, plus these chakras fields help the Energy Body, Great Fields and it was my first purchase, it seems to have been a Great Decision/Choice.

New Edit: If I would have listened Daily to Chakras Fields, I probably would have been much better, breathing wise.

Now that I think about it, all these mentioned are Really Important, back to square one, Almost.

You know better than me what’s important to you. I’m just some stranger on the Internet who doesn’t know you at all.

This stranger on the Internet who doesn’t know you at all, who doesn’t know how you prioritize but who has read quite a number of your threads on this forum finds it interesting that, here, you haven’t included the issues that you’ve been asking about, even in this thread–like self-love (to do the things on your to do lists that you believe will improve your life), fields for your “life purpose,” fields to deal with the interpersonal issues you’ve written about, etc.

2 Likes

I think they are included in this category, it’s just that they are Not absolutely vital, unlike breathing, plus they are partially tackled/solved by ponr, chakras and other fields; not enough self love Is an issue, but not the most important right now, yet it is included.

Whatever problem i have the root seems to be the lack of sufficent self love and self worth but that is where i am at in my own journey. I wish you light and healing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like
Summary

I think when it comes to energy, “Knock My Socks Off” by SorcerySupreme can save you a lot of time. It is instant. Some time after it, you can listen to miscrocosmic orbit and that would be it. If it doesn’t have circulation already. Same for the absorption field.

And then I don’t see a problem with using two fields at once. Would be using six if I had six devices xD.

I know this isn’t the most sensitive advice, but I probably have experienced nothing short of a miracle by doing this (by my standards it is).

I was “under the weather” a few times, but fields fixed it. The psychic cards, three treasures, and energy block removal , acupressure, fajin gong, gentle internal healing, etc…I used the cards and three treasures and fajin gong healing heavily (now I use jindan too), and the others sporadically.

The way I use fields is that I listen to my main stack, and if I have more time to listen to fields, I listen to energy healing ones. If I still have time, some fields I only use from time to time. Aka I give no rest to my energy body and eventually adapted. But like I said, some fields are the energy enhancing ones.

I recommend you listen to Mass Meditations. It will be an energetic upgrade.

I also spammed Bushmen Medicine and spam it every day all the time I’m I’m xD

I think that could have “upgraded” my energy system or ability to handle energy too.

Knock my socks off and mass meditations are the best all around fields. Those two are saving my ass daily (though I listen to other energy ones, like Life Force, Jindan and Plasma daily).

I don’t know if the beings that Mass Meditations call would answer specific requests, but it is also the one I use to send to a friend that was in the hospital (was, yknow), and to your mother, or whoever I send them to.

Ok I wrote too much about how I use fields.

Short form is:

I use two fields.

You can have one physical and one mindset/spiritual/energy. That way you will probably be able to handle the energy better. Aka the distributors and grounding.

You can upgrade your energy system. A few loops of some fields just once and it will be done. Or even only once if it is Mass Meditations.

You can use two fields.

That’s my answer. You can use them, worry not. I would be careful if both are physical. But I do this too and it is fine. Cause some of them compliment each other.

1 Like

Thank You for Helping my Mom and thank you for your comment, it is very helpful. :pray:
Time for a new “Knocking” and Mass Meditation more often, ideally Daily.

Yes, although my self love issues come from past trauma (I think) and PONR tackles those (at least partially); Self Love is The Root of Success; thank you for your reply. :pray:

1 Like

Ahhh, got it!

1 Like