Random thoughts thread

While there are so much cool fields available, I knew this would be one of the most ops ever made public. Very happy that I got it.

2 Likes

I listen to it probably 6ish hours a day lol

I only listen to these fields all day long now it seems:

Blueprint of Psychic Mastery
Mahadevi
Divine Physique
Warrior athlete (less than the rest)

All day long lol

Sometimes I just listen to Blueprint of psychic mastery and mahadevi alone all day and night

3 Likes

Damn I´ve looped it for maybe 20-30 minutes and felt so overstimulated

Actually @Dyslexic_Professor scared me to use it too long because of his eyesight comment

4 Likes

Listen to your body bro, i just do stuff don’t mind me lol

3 Likes

The Tag Lord :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Do you have recommendations to expand the energy I can handle?
I use the energy expansion card more or less consistently, but I am way to easy overwhelmed

2 Likes

Use attunement card too, activate it multiple times a day and carry it on you

Prayanama video with Sammy good

Soul restoration series

Ask servitors to consistently develop your energy system, ask them to develop your energetic threshold and capacity to be able to handle more energetic input and output

Ask divine beings or deities to help you with this

Raise vibrations

Get negentropic 3 treasures (or free equivalent), use it daily and listen to transmutation and microcosmic orbit daily

Get well acquaintanted with plasma, so much can be done

Mana circuits, course fields (i used to listen to course fields daily)

Some mstates are good for nervous system, i forget which one though cuz i haven’t listened in so long lol

Every day push your limits a little further and then rest when you think you should rest, don’t be hard headed about it either, it’s like working out…

Which brings me to my next point, work out! Go hard as hell man, give it your everything and eat goooooddd as hell! This will develop you energetically as well…

Meditate

These are all things I’ve done over the years, many bricks cut from different stones from different areas where used in the creation of the energetic powerhouse… No one type of brick was used alone, what I’m trying to say is, a single stroke wasn’t used to paint the picture, it was many of them from all sorts of angles over a period of time lol

@Dyslexic_Professor

6 Likes

I recently got 6 more double faced tags lol

1 Like

Ya I have to admit I really neglected pranayama, meditation and workout (apart from some cardio) over the last weeks. Will change that immediately!

Now when I think about it, the connection with Mandalas always got really good after few weeks of semen retention.
Gotta spam Ojas.

Thank you very much for this detailed reply man. Very appreciated!

3 Likes

This guy does energy work

3 Likes

SNAGFISH on Instagram: "Look at those eyes!! 😍 @slinginsteel Check out @FritzAquatics to learn how their products can benefit your aquarium! 👀 🔔 Turn on my post notifications to stay updated with all of the latest content! 👉🏼 Share this post with a friend! #aquarium #aquariums #aquariumhobby #aquariumlife #aquariumfish #fishtank #fishkeeping #fishkeeper #aquarist #fishofinstagram #tropicalfish #monsterfish #monsterfishkeepers #monsterfishkeeper #freshwaterfish #freshwatertank #freshwateraquarium #aquariumsdaily #fishtanks #aquariumcase #aquariumsofinstagram #fishtanksofinstagram"

Man, i bet this animal would be cool to have around if you knew what it was thinking telepathically, seems very chill

Look at his chill face, he’s like “hey man”

2 Likes

Oh my God what life came to be?

1 Like

in how much time you did all this bro?

because the other time you weared like 90 NFT dogtags

1 Like

I dunno, like over the course of 2-3 years lol

Exercise like a decade

1 Like

is it wise to listen soul restoration for like 2 months straight and then go ahead and tell I am good and I can do all that?

1 Like

and wearing socks for 23 years

1 Like

Soul restoration 24/7/60?

1 Like

yes

1 Like

will have some Hakuin’s healing egg too playing here and there and Ojas to sustains

maybe aura rregeneration too

1 Like

:laughing: Haha it’s true it’s true, my feet and ankles are whiter than the rest of my body lol i sleep in socks too, i just wake up, put my slides on and start my day aka the bean routine

1 Like

you don’t need to get them out bro? I mean what can grounding can do at this point?

1 Like