Negentropic Jing

Any updates

Negentropic Jing is an audio only; not an nft. One cannot transfer it to another, only works for the one who purchases it. If you want to use it you’ll have to buy it yourself

1 Like

That’s not how it works lol… you may be new but it’s been brought up many times that there is a mechanism in all of captain’s paid fields that recognises the rightful owners of said fields. Captain himself mentioned how can one believe in the ability and effectiveness of the fields and not believe in the ownership mechanism.

4 Likes

It is in the sapien shop still

1 Like

Have you noticed any benefits with this audio?

Negentropic Jing

2 Likes

Noticed any benefits with this audio?

I´ve looped this for an estimate of at least 7h and feel like I could go on forever with it.

My body is just absorbing it like nothing.
I´ve been really burned out over the last years and this just feels revitalizing.

Similar to soul core restoration, absolute essential for vitality and strength.

Also been addicted to energy drinks, increased when I´ve started to go for bigger playlists.

But since listening to this, I feel the desire decreasing, reduction around 60-70% so far.

A nourishment and restoration on a deeper, even cellular(?) level.

This is healthy as fuck.

20 Likes

Glad, you’ve got it!
Everyone should get this field.
Recharging lost energy and feeling whole again.
Also, extends life span through boosting vitality and ensuring your physical vehicle will last longer.

A great addition for the Eternal NFT and the Max Heal Potion NFT to enhance regeneration and healing. And any type of physical and energetic healing in general.

Adding Jindan or Minor Blueprint of Power afterwards, will push the internal alchemy even further.

giphy

Also check out Alchemical Jing Charged Blood.

18 Likes

Until yesterday I´ve thought that it´s mainly trauma that made me feel so heavy and weak.

Now I feel like I am receiving my youth back. Literally. Childhood-Vitality in fieldform.

Gonna stack this with Unbreakable, Soul Core, Millions and Unexpected gifts.

Self Love Stack is kicking in too rn, everything is coming together.

I am back mfs, time to manifest :zap: :milky_way: :moneybag:

20 Likes

This is wonderful to hear, please do update again in the future. Really happy for you!

3 Likes

Looking forward to open up some negentropic treasures, soon… very soon…

1 Like

I was using hair treatment 3.0 to help me with gain my hair . I actually loss more . I use for more than two months , I stopped now . Do you think this can help me to recover hair also ?? And help me to deal with depression ?? Thank you

Well hair is bound to shed since that’s part of the process… since 3.0 works on deeper issues and takes time, pair with hair booster or platelet rich hair.

Ojas or jing can help

2 Likes

Hey @anon3411921 is listening jing chi shen 1x enough or should i loop them more? Also can i stack other fields like jing infusion,chi infusion and godlike jing by psychic University with the Negentropic series or only these 3 are enough? Thanks

Sounds fine. Also like infinite said make sure you’re getting ojas as well. Very potent for overall health and well-being. Don’t forget to transmute those energies as well so they don’t get wasted with the transmutation audio on YouTube.

1 Like

The Yin and Yang Jing are the two aspects of Jing. Yin Jing is associated with the nourishing and moistening aspects, while Yang Jing is associated with the warming and activating aspects. These two types of Jing are interdependent and work together to support various bodily functions.

In the context of your question, it’s important to note that the transformation and circulation of Yin and Yang Jing are closely tied to the functioning of the Eight Extraordinary Vessels, also known as the Eight Extraordinary Meridians or Mai. These vessels are considered a deeper level of the body’s energy pathways compared to the regular meridians of traditional Chinese medicine.

Yang Jing circulates through the Eight Extraordinary Vessels, and during this circulation, it transforms to become Yin Jing. This transformation is a dynamic process that helps balance and replenish the Yin and Yang aspects of Jing, ensuring the harmonious functioning of the body.

In particular, the transformation of Yang Jing to Yin Jing supports the nourishment of the Yin aspects in the body, including the production and replenishment of body fluids, blood, and semen. The Jing stored in the bone marrow is said to be an essential source for this process.

In traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), the Eight Extraordinary Vessels, also known as the Eight Extraordinary Meridians or Eight Extraordinary Mai, are a group of energy pathways that differ from the regular meridians (the 12 primary meridians and their associated 8 extra meridians).

The Eight Extraordinary Vessels have particular connections to Jing, both in terms of their function and their role in regulating its flow. Here are some key correlations:

Conception Vessel (Ren Mai): This vessel is closely related to the Kidney Meridian and is responsible for nourishing the reproductive system. It plays a significant role in the development of Jing, particularly during embryonic development. It is involved in the prenatal and postnatal aspects of Jing.

Governing Vessel (Du Mai): The Governing Vessel, which runs along the spine, is associated with the Yang aspect of Jing. It helps regulate the flow of Yang energy, which is essential for the functional aspects of Jing.

Penetrating Vessel (Chong Mai): This vessel plays a role in regulating the flow of Qi and blood, and it has a connection to both the Kidney and Liver Meridians. It supports the circulation and distribution of Jing throughout the body.

Girdle Vessel (Dai Mai): The Girdle Vessel helps regulate the movement of Qi between the upper and lower parts of the body, which also influences the circulation of Jing.

Yin Linking Vessel (Yin Wei Mai): This vessel is connected to the Yin aspect of Jing and helps regulate the flow of Yin energy. It can be involved in addressing imbalances related to the Yin aspects of Jing.

Yang Linking Vessel (Yang Wei Mai): Similar to the Yin Linking Vessel, the Yang Linking Vessel is connected to the Yang aspect of Jing and helps regulate the flow of Yang energy.

Yin Heel Vessel (Yin Qiao Mai): The Yin Heel Vessel helps regulate the flow of Yin energy within the legs, influencing the distribution and utilization of Jing in the lower part of the body.

Yang Heel Vessel (Yang Qiao Mai): The Yang Heel Vessel is associated with the Yang aspect of Jing and influences the flow of Yang energy in the legs.

Overall, the Eight Extraordinary Vessels play a crucial role in the regulation, distribution, and utilization of Jing throughout the body. By understanding and balancing the flow of Qi and Jing in these vessels, TCM practitioners aim to support and promote the overall health and vitality of an individual.

3 Likes

I don’t know what you’re talking about, it still works for me. xd
and that they shared with me

¿En que formato se debe descargar el audio?, lo compre y me aparecieron varios para descargar, WAV, MP3

En el de tu preferencia! solo asegúrate que donde lo reproduzcas sea compatible en formato WAV