New Release Energetic Alchemy - Ancient Arts

I don’t know how many of you are as excited as I am about these revamped treasures. Big thanks to @Captain_Nemo :slight_smile:

Album is available for purchase here: https://play.google.com/store/music/album/Energetic_Alchemy_Ancient_Arts?id=Bfeogcezlamydhnuz67kuxbmwoy

16 Likes

I’m wondering though why the Album price is $9.49 while the individual tracks are $3.96

Is there a difference or perhaps a mistake?

Now the individual songs are 0.99 cents but the whole album costs more than the songs combined ?!

Discount in bulk I guess?
I don’t control the prices, the stores themselves do.

12 Likes

Still not on Amazon! Anytime now I guess…

1 Like

What is the difference between the Internal Alchemy series which are in Sapien Medicine channel and the one in Energetic Alchemy? Their playtimes are also different.

These are updated and more powerful versions.

8 Likes

So happy it’s finally been released. I’ve been loving the Jing and Prana audios so far.

Edit: Prana Swirls as well as many other great audios have just been uploaded to https://www.patreon.com/dreamweaver1

4 Likes

So the entire internal alchemy series can be replaced with the Ancient arts videos?

Yes, it’s all been upgraded

5 Likes

I have used just the Microcosmic oribital in the youtube channel. It helps to move my energy in a cycle or make one orbit. And I know that it takes atleast 6 mins to do that.

But here the playtimes are shorter. So I wonder how it works? Kindly share your experiences here. Whoever used it. Thank you.

2 Likes

The new audios are all improved versions of the old ones. They pack quite a punch

8 Likes

Exactly. I have prior experience in microcosmic orbit and I can move energy. I have practiced using the Microcosmic orbit in Sapien Medicine channel. It takes 6 mins to complete an orbit. Now I just tried the one in Energy Alchemy, just the Transmutation & Microcosmic Orbit, I can feel the energy move quickly within 2 mins. It is very powerful and quick.

I also have this question for @Captain_Nemo . If the Ancient Arts series is more powerful and also available in Energy Alchemy Channel, Why is the old version of Internal Alchemy series is still on Sapien Medicine. Does it not make people to get confused? Just curious.

6 Likes

I think it’s to have a gradual change, rather than suddenly removing the old audios. The comments of the old audios also serve as proof for those who haven’t started listening to audios yet, so maybe that’s a reason

12 Likes

Probably. I hope he redirects other user to the updated ones, in the Pinned comment or Description. Because new users might start listen to the older versions for months , just to realize A newer and better version is available. I hope he will do it in future.

Thanks for your reply too. Before I was just listening to Microcosmic Orbit alone. I switched to the Ancient Arts series now. Now it is powerful and has less time.

4 Likes

The new Orbit audio is indeed “different”. This seems to move the orbit sometimes in the reverse direction as well, while the older one always in only one direction. Lately, I do not focus much on MCO due to my current practice which is a different energy pathway but this audio is a different energetic signature IME.

10 Likes

For me it took only one way bottom to top and then from there to the bottom, to complete. I listened 2 times.

But it does complete the orbit so quick and smooth. Lot of energy being gathered at the lower dan tien and then moved, which is also different from the previous one.

7 Likes

Can you make a psiball yet?

What is that ? :astonished: … haven’t heard of it.

1 Like

Read these articles. Basically you need to be able to
make a psiballfor energy manipulation. I think you’ll like this stuff :+1:. Once you can do that you can start programming the energy to do things :shushing_face:

2 Likes