New Release Energetic Alchemy - Ancient Arts

These seems to be some advanced stuff. I need to learn it. But from the Microcosmic orbit I can move energy through all energy centers in the body. That’s all I can do. Sapien Medicine audio helped me to train in this. Now the updated one is more advanced and quick and better too. Probably will train more to do psiball stuff.

2 Likes

I can do a basic psiball but that’s all right now. Not a lot of time. I’m pretty busy. I’d love to do these audios but i got such a heavy stack right now. :wink: I will add these in as soon as i can. Just got the weight loss audio from gumroad last night to help condense my stack.

3 Likes

Thats nice. You can also, if possible buy any of the Vibration series of audios on Gumroad. Vibration of Creation or Divine love. They can replace all negative energy clearing audios, except Subconcious limits removal. Also few other audios. It might reduce the weight on your stack too.

2 Likes

Nice. I got vibration of creation. I’m listening to that. So does that also replace the energy blockage removal video? I’m also listening to all 4 of the chakra audios from gumroad. Thanks for the tip.

6 Likes

Probably. You can check the threads regarding the Vibration of Creation and Vibration of divine love. Those threads have even more information regarding this.

2 Likes

Will do thanks I’ll check it out

1 Like

Hey guys, does anyone know if these counts as a physical field as it produces chi and jing?

1 Like

I’ve also noticed that it sometimes moves the orbit in the reverse direction. The energy also moves in an expanding direction and I feel some development in energy centres and points along the orbit. The energetic signature feels very different from the old Automated Micro Cosmic Orbit audio.

10 Likes

I really love the music in “The Chi Elixer” … :grinning: … Just repeated it many times just for the music…

8 Likes

Yes, the new series of Ancient Arts music is great. :zap: :dizzy:

3 Likes

Glad I’m not the only one that does this :rofl:

6 Likes

Ha ha… I don’t know how he chooses his music… seems really good.

5 Likes

Me too lol! <inserted more characters to meet 20 limit :D>

5 Likes

Yey! Finally the album is listed on Amazon too!

Will it yield a better result if you listen to these tracks in outdoor or nature?
Because I guess these audio enable you to consume energy surrounding your body more effectively?
Anyway, these audio are helpful to those who lacks of energy.

2 Likes

Chi Elixir reminds me a bit of Kavinsky’s music

2 Likes

May i know who made the music on Chi Elixer. Just wanted to hear the complete music.

1 Like

Just about to throw on Nightcall and do some driving.

19 Likes

that’s all there is man,
there is no other.
I make some of the music, I get a lot of collabs as well.

15 Likes

Excited to be making some music for you Dream, I’m Vakkuum btw :slight_smile:

2 Likes