The Enigma of the Black Martian Jing

My experience - warm, energizing… felt it in my balls. very fast accumulation of lava like energy in the lower dan tien. Travelled upwards, out through the arms to the palm chakras, which became very warm.

Lovely field. Played it 2x

27 Likes

Time to become an Alpha male :sunglasses:

9 Likes

Captain’s fields are powerful but this… Becoming two kind of personnalities is… I’m losing my words guys. Sorry. :joy:

6 Likes

He was probably joking, although this does help with hormonal affects,etc.

6 Likes

Lmao nah u right, mistake on my end :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Aaaah… My bad then! It’s difficult to get jokes sometimes when it’s written.

2 Likes

Nah nah u were right bro lol, made a mistake, nonetheless can’t wait to use this

3 Likes

Hahaha it happens in the best families bro, don’t worry!

Enjoy it and tell us about your experience.

3 Likes

100% broski, btw I’m glad all these new releases are short compared to the 10+ min ones @Captain_Nemo

Saves a LOT of listening time

10 Likes

Actually felt it in my head as well as it in my lower body and energy centers, very potent an nourishing overall!

10 Likes

For cost alone this is great for getting the Oil ($40ish) and Negentropic Jing ($121) for 1/3 the price.

It also tests strong for being better than the 3 fields alone. So there’s an updated and more powerful version of these fields found in this product.

38 Likes

I just noticed my voice had gotten deeper. On day one. Lol.

24 Likes

thanks captain for the sync, i’m amazed @Captain_Nemo

4 Likes

Fast recovery after ejaculation?
If so, many will throw away the blue pilll. :smiley:

Masculinizing, perfect. It seems that Dream has produced yet another masterpiece

11 Likes

Masculinizing for guys I assume. And something-else-inizing for women I guess. Everybody can benefit from Jing and Shilajit or Black Iron Oil if they’re not exactly the same and Life force.

10 Likes

Just my two cents, I think it’s targeted more towards men

1 Like

Is it audio or mandala?

1 Like

Audio. It’s in gumroad. It shows the playtime length if you click on the link.

I’m somewhat with you on this one but not completely sure. “more” maybe yeah.

But the kidney-jing-libido-shilajit link is not gender specific. Those four things are all linked.

6 Likes

me watching the thread wanting to formulate my question… :eyeglasses:

– i have only Mars left from the alchemical oils, would it be a good idea to skip the two and buy this one instead? for the moment? or are they completely different in effects?

i will end up buying Mars oils some time, I’ve been looking forward to them! but just for the time being-- is it a wise decision?

3 Likes

Like this?

1 Like