👋🏽 Hello, My name is Isaac, need help

Hello I am new here and I have recently started the practice of semen retention, there is a lot audios here I don’t know which to use. I would like audios that will boost the feats of semen retention the fastest, increase sexual energy etc… Please recommend thank you!

Are you doing this In your own free will or forcing yourself because of the benefits?

But I’ll go with soul restoration core. Prevent that sexual energy from leaking out.

5 Likes

Eat pomegranate on an empty stomach.

2 Likes

Not going to lie, for the benefits bro

1 Like

And who doesn’t for the benefits? If there were no benefits I think nobody would

1 Like

I should’ve asked me question better, ofc people will do it for the benefits but what I’m getting at is who will have backlash if they don’t complete 100 days with nonap. Will it do more harm than good? Than those who just want to try it without necessarily getting too attached to results.

3 Likes

Again my explanations isn’t cutting it. I’m going to sleep :crescent_moon:

1 Like

nah man I’m not overly obsessed with it, I won’t be sad or mad if I relapse because I’m not really addicted

Oh, no…The benefits talk… :sweat_smile:

OK! The stronger audio is Soul core Restoration. available on Gumroad

The younglings are from the Ancient Arts album or the older version, also available at Gumroad

If the alleged benefits you seek are those of the common ape, please follow the androstenol video, available through Patreon or youtube - some other people posted it there, after Sapien removed (its 1st version)

Below you have more thorough explanation of the whole Vibration series

4 Likes

I can’t wait to get my hands on the soul core restoration audio, I need to find some way to buy in my country

2 Likes

All 3 are amazing beyond words man. For reals. They make a huge difference so fast it’s almost unbelievable

1 Like

@FootballBeast2002 as far as your post is concerned, I think sexual urges and temptations are the kind of ‘low vibration’ things that draw energy from your sub navel centre & forehead centre… A better functioning sacral/root chakra is definitely going to boost up your sexual energy but if you can seal all those energetic drains and cords, benefits of no-fap will manifest as raw ‘physical’ energy. As in you’ll be robust and have the capacity to keep things moving like you should. For mental benefits you should look into the SR (Forehead Centre). It’ll repair your storage centres of anything that drains/draws energy from there including sexual thoughts etc.

1 Like

Lmfao! Its perfect. This should be added to the androstenol description lol!

3 Likes