šŸ—¾ Japanese Health (Private)

這個nftåÆ仄ē”Ø來ē·“酒量嗎ļ¼Ÿ (can you use this nft to increase your alcohol tolerance)? Hehe

2 Likes

I think eternal can do that
And bolove reduces it
:wink:

1 Like

Thank you @Ugninis

In the past I only believed in western medicine because I was trained to think Chinese medicine is unsafe and can kill people if they got it from irresponsible Chinese herbal doctor. So I was grown up in this culture, and had been abused with asthma medicine for 10 long yearsā€¦those steroid really killed a lot of chest muscle even up to present.

Then I had a chance to move to Canada and instantly, my lungs felt much better. I met a kung fu friend and I started to re evaluate about Chinese traditional culture. At first I felt it was so outdated and old thinking. But after I tried to do horse stand, wake up at 5am, eat veggie diet, man, some of my long time sickness just went away. Thatā€™s why I start to accept holistic system and Tcm.

I agree that headache does not always mean you have pain the head but it could be originated from other part of the body, as our head, palms, ears and feet have many meridians joined there. But yes, looking at this nft, it feels like an exciting thing to try and may be beneficial for long term health

5 Likes

When you mentioned Chinese medicine, I think of this, maybe you can refer to @Mucc

2 Likes

Thanks. I donā€™t know this until now! I will definitely read the own thread. Looks like a good natural healing method

3 Likes

You can test Yamanaka factors here:

added in 1 post

Discussions here

10 Likes

:raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands:

I wrote this some week ago. I just want to pronounce, the cellular buzz within this one combined with a deep, coherent and centered breath, taking in the (re-)freshened air. The serenity, the tranquilityā€¦ thereā€™s is a forestry peace oozing all-around, and also a strong presence of clean, running waters.
It reminds me some of the classic Negentropic Petrichor, in fact; this just popped into the coherent aware and itā€™s deeply resonating
:cloud_with_rain::clinking_glasses::deciduous_tree:

And as quoted aboveā€¦ binding with its innovative, microdcopic, highly scientific and Nobel-prize-winning futuristic ends;
Cellular Petrichor in Negentropy
:cloud_with_rain::dna::deciduous_tree:

9 Likes

some important, but not emphasized and highlighted aspects in the description allow others to more freely purchase products on the secondary market. this again stresses that a certain amount of detail and specificity is necessary and important only for those who want to explore and evolve :grin:

Now the Captain has provided this technology absolutely for everyone :japan:

9 Likes

This is the first health NFT i can afford at that time (8 months ago, private NFT was pricing at 300 above usually), and i was lucky to have access to this NFT due to someone generosity. I am quite insensitive to health energy product. Plasma series or other health track does minimum to nothing to me. When i got this NFT, I was already having stomach ache, digestive issue and IBS (like having burping and gas after food).

I usually use this NFT after any meal with nutrition absorption track and this Japanese health track. About 1 week later, i find my burping dropped significantly. I did not realize it is the effect of this NFT until i start to pay attention about what i have changed in my life style and routine.

This NFT does magic to me because it includes green tea, breathing technique, energy bombs and so on. It smoothly and silently uplifted my health condition, and i truly appreciate that this NFT exists and can circulate to people who need it. Thank you dream for making it and UgniS for researching/brainstorming this great project!

13 Likes

some are more expensive :laughing:

I hope sooner or later we will be able to get acquainted with the healing energies of the complex Ayurveda

you wrote somewhere that this system is ideal for the digestive tract

8 Likes

this NFT, for me, itā€™s better works with saying ā€œactivateā€ first.

For example I said "activate smart energy shiatsu " and i felt a strong difference. Itā€™s feels more powerful than only listened the audio (and more personalized)

This NFT is gold, really. For health and the energy body.

12 Likes

Hey @Ugninis, yes at that time, japanese health was selling for $450 plus (besides that, there is only eternal to choose for health, but i have trouble to connect with it due to no audio)

Yes, this japanese health did some magic to my digestion system. I did not expect that, as i only look into the energy bomb for vit b, mushroom (vit d) and protein. So improving (not 100% cure at that time) IBS was a total suprise to me at that time!

yes Ayurveda is an Indian health system. I really look forward to that because India has a rich history of using natural ingredients to cure sickness!

5 Likes

Thanks! What command do you use to improve your energy body?

3 Likes

I have to say that B&H and Japan Health have helped my digestive system a lot, I canā€™t stop sneezing lately :jp: :honeybee::snake::scorpion: :sneezing_face:

6 Likes

I think all of them in order helps with the energy body.

I go first with hara
Optimizing internal alchemy
Smart energetic kampo
Reflexology
Jin shin jyutsu
Shiatsu and reiki

7 Likes

Does the concept of tea ceremony charges water for the tea or how to use that concept from the NFT?

1 Like

I think any interaction with the Captainā€™s products can be turned into a graceful ritual
and itā€™s impossible to describe the whole scheme of how it might work. Itā€™s up to you and your imagination

you know, I remember a long time ago the Captain in one group said: ā€œI want people to discover and explore these energiesā€
I donā€™t even remember the context in which it was said (I think it was Mimir or Hermes group).

it is not possible to write a detailed description of how it would function, but it is possible to be creative, imaginative and willing to understand

there was no ā€œofficialā€ request for ā€œchargingā€ water in the project

and it is not required in all cases, it is just sometimes more advantageous to create a beautiful model, and allow our chief Alchemist to create something very nice and valuable

also, take it as an additional benefit of taking green tea

4 Likes

Thank you !

3 Likes

I was incredibly lucky to get a copy of this top notch project.

Due to my holistic activities in real life i am familiar with all the elements (mentioned) here.

So all this time i was just looking from a window the precious cake i couldnt get :sweat_smile: i honestly didnt imagine i would ever get it.

Funny and ironically tho after that flower-y introduction to my review i havent played it consistently and i havent printed it. So basically ive played some loops here and there only one time it was for like half hour alone no other field.

The reason why i wanted to stop by and leave a comment is because i am amazed at how fast and deep it works despite being inconsistent with it.

However fast and deep its very very gentle like a painter that takes its sweet time to paint every single small detail. But better yet, it keeps working regardless of me not playing it for a couple of days for example, which is incredible, i dont think i have felt that with any other field, unless i couple it with QKC, i obviously notice the compound effects but not a field specially so new in my arsenal, that keeps working on its ownā€¦ again like the painter not losing focus on the goal once it has started. so Japanese-y :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Thank you for this!!! šŸ™‡ā€ā™‚ļø

Ohh wait a minute IKIGAI :smiley: thats why this field is so consistent and focused. Omg. Isnt this beautiful.

12 Likes

You remind me of someone. Or rather, reading your posts and reviews, I remembered her
It was a girl, though.

But, Filomeno is a male Mexican name? :)

She left the forum a certain amount of time ago. It was her decision. She was quite a controversial person - she had some misunderstandings with different forum members, she was harsh sometimes :laughing:, but she was always honest and there was a lot of kindness, sincerity and desire to help people, advise and share different information.
And Iā€™m sure she taught a lot of people on the forum - she created a dynamic and was a very bright personality
Her feedback was colorful, multifaceted, detailed, incorporating her emotions and experiences, and lots of additional information on the topic
I didnā€™t personally agree with all aspects, but that doesnā€™t matter - we are all different, we all have different personalities, and we all have different knowledge, and were born in different cultures

Donā€™t mind me. Just remembered a good man :slight_smile:

13 Likes