šŸ—¾ Japanese Health (Private)

Does the concept of tea ceremony charges water for the tea or how to use that concept from the NFT?

1 Like

I think any interaction with the Captainā€™s products can be turned into a graceful ritual
and itā€™s impossible to describe the whole scheme of how it might work. Itā€™s up to you and your imagination

you know, I remember a long time ago the Captain in one group said: ā€œI want people to discover and explore these energiesā€
I donā€™t even remember the context in which it was said (I think it was Mimir or Hermes group).

it is not possible to write a detailed description of how it would function, but it is possible to be creative, imaginative and willing to understand

there was no ā€œofficialā€ request for ā€œchargingā€ water in the project

and it is not required in all cases, it is just sometimes more advantageous to create a beautiful model, and allow our chief Alchemist to create something very nice and valuable

also, take it as an additional benefit of taking green tea

4 Likes

Thank you !

3 Likes

I was incredibly lucky to get a copy of this top notch project.

Due to my holistic activities in real life i am familiar with all the elements (mentioned) here.

So all this time i was just looking from a window the precious cake i couldnt get :sweat_smile: i honestly didnt imagine i would ever get it.

Funny and ironically tho after that flower-y introduction to my review i havent played it consistently and i havent printed it. So basically ive played some loops here and there only one time it was for like half hour alone no other field.

The reason why i wanted to stop by and leave a comment is because i am amazed at how fast and deep it works despite being inconsistent with it.

However fast and deep its very very gentle like a painter that takes its sweet time to paint every single small detail. But better yet, it keeps working regardless of me not playing it for a couple of days for example, which is incredible, i dont think i have felt that with any other field, unless i couple it with QKC, i obviously notice the compound effects but not a field specially so new in my arsenal, that keeps working on its ownā€¦ again like the painter not losing focus on the goal once it has started. so Japanese-y :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Thank you for this!!! šŸ™‡ā€ā™‚ļø

Ohh wait a minute IKIGAI :smiley: thats why this field is so consistent and focused. Omg. Isnt this beautiful.

12 Likes

You remind me of someone. Or rather, reading your posts and reviews, I remembered her
It was a girl, though.

But, Filomeno is a male Mexican name? :)

She left the forum a certain amount of time ago. It was her decision. She was quite a controversial person - she had some misunderstandings with different forum members, she was harsh sometimes :laughing:, but she was always honest and there was a lot of kindness, sincerity and desire to help people, advise and share different information.
And Iā€™m sure she taught a lot of people on the forum - she created a dynamic and was a very bright personality
Her feedback was colorful, multifaceted, detailed, incorporating her emotions and experiences, and lots of additional information on the topic
I didnā€™t personally agree with all aspects, but that doesnā€™t matter - we are all different, we all have different personalities, and we all have different knowledge, and were born in different cultures

Donā€™t mind me. Just remembered a good man :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Haha! Luna?

Ive been told that a few times, i remember her too and i liked her!

Filomeno is Italian :slight_smile:

And thank you for the comparison!

6 Likes

one person made an association with Mexican culture

(I really didnā€™t know that, so forgive me) :grin:

of course
this name is really legendary on this forum

(Iā€™ve always associated her with the TV series - Xena: Warrior Princess. May she forgive me for that if she ever reads this). :laughing:

Thank you for your feedback :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Wow I didnā€™t realise this included the Negentropic Pulser, thatā€™s amazing! I know some people were looking for a non-rental version of that

2 Likes

Did that get added afterwards somehow, or did I miss that before?

1 Like

No, itā€™s not.
ā€œNegentropic Pulserā€ itself is not included in the project, at least I do not know this

the link to this service was given for another reason - consider it just an advertisement for this service, which will be obvious if you pay attention to the description of the project - more precisely, on one of its aspects (in small print in presentation)
If you have a copy, you can test the audio of this NFT and the Negentropic Pulser service. Iā€™m sure the experience will be totally different (I havenā€™t tested it)

because you didnā€™t read the whole design, actually i deleted it
Do a little self-study of Japanese culture and focus on aspects related to health, longevity, and good mood (their scientific discoveries in this areas) :)

but you seem to know the answer :grin:

4 Likes

Ahh I got you, my apologies!

Recently my face is different than before, I think this nft works

Contours that are becoming more pronounced and sometimes tight :wink:

6 Likes

@Hauru :laughing: :laughing: :beers: you are confused :joy:

3 Likes

collective witch utility :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

itā€™s just that my mind connected all the past conversations, I donā€™t know how it happens. But it happens. Instantly :joy:

2 Likes

super strong :laughing:

1 Like

Soā€¦ I read the whole description but Iā€™m still hazy on something. Does this include the whole of Negentropic pulser within it, or just a portion of it/not its full strength?

If it does have all the benefits of the NP then I have no choice but to find it lol

1 Like
2 Likes

2 Likes

:+1::+1:

There are also peach kernels in the Chinese medicine I use, which is very good for the digestive system

Efficacy and function of peach kernel 1. Laxative

Peaches contain cellulose, which can promote intestinal peristalsis, help digestion, and promote the excretion of stool. Has the effect of laxative. At the same time, the vitamin B in peach kernel can promote the secretion of digestive juice, promote intestinal peristalsis, and help defecation.

Efficacy and function of peach kernel 2. Regulate menstruation

Irregular menstruation is a common disease among women. Peach kernels are a good medicine for regulating menstruation, especially for women who often suffer from dysmenorrhea or low back pain during menstruation. Peach kernels can be used to regulate menstrual cramps or regular periods.

Efficacy and function of peach kernel 3. Hemostasis

Peaches can be used to treat bleeding disorders, such as: womenā€™s bleeding, menorrhagia and other diseases. A large number of colloids in peach kernels can generate platelets, which in turn have the effect of stopping bleeding.

Efficacy and function of peach kernel 4. Supplement energy

Peaches also contain carbohydrates and sugars, which can provide energy for the body and make people full of energy instantly.

In addition, peach kernel also has the effects of promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis, relieving cough and asthma, lumps in the abdomen, injuries from falls, dryness and constipation in the intestines.

5 Likes