The Orgone Accumulator

The Orgone Accumulator

Originally based of George Van Tassel’s work on the Integratron, with our experiments the best we can gather from the functions is that it is more of an electrical charge to the body, or restorative charge. Restorative in that it enhances cellular functions.

What is the actual Integratron? It’s a circular, wooden, two-story, hemispherical umbrella dome structure built by George Van Tassel near Landers starting in 1958. Its primary purpose was as a life extension machine, but Van Tassel thought it might be able to undertake time travel and antigravity experiences. The main problem being, he never finished it. The area is used for sound therapy with the new owners now.
(and i assume they own the rights and name etc)
This simulant is designed to create similar functions as the device but presented as an orgone accumulator. Which when used by William Reich, the claim was, Patients would sit inside the accumulator and absorb orgone energy through their skin and lungs. The accumulator had a healthy effect on blood and body tissue by improving the flow of life-energy and by releasing energy-blocks.

Use 2 - 3 times, do not overuse, there is a function that prevents overcharging as well, so as to not produce any detrimental effects from overuse. The -25 -50 millivolts based on Dr Tennant gets a more directed charge to the cells, it a whole different thing and approach.
https://gumroad.com/l/HKuvT

66 Likes

@MasterOfYellow
@SorcerySupreme
Think you guys would appreciate this!

10 Likes

@anon28864632 is getting pretty quick.

Thanks, Dream!

Love the fact it’s short and powerful too!

15 Likes

At the end of the day wouldn’t this and advanced healing be doing the same thing, especially in terms of healing? At the end of it all they’re both charging cells (in different ways) to have a regenerative and healing effect @_OM @Captain_Nemo @SammyG

My Initial Subjective Experience.
I Listened to it 2X in a row at almost 10 p.m. . I felt my entire left arm get slightly warmer then it felt like it was being… very gentle squeezed then released by hands. My head felt a little woozy, not dizzy but…floaty, that went back to normal after about a minute. And…thats it for now.

I felt listening to it X2 for an initial listen FOR ME was just about right. I am going to experiment with this one.

Thanks Dream for creating this.

19 Likes

Wow, that feels amazing and deeply relaxing :relieved:

7 Likes

Tip from someone who has physical literal orgone accumulators. Try this out if you think you’re about to lose a nofap streak. Let us know what happens.

8 Likes

This field came just after I finished my Chi-Jing-Shen-Microcosmic session, and I can already say it’s a great follow-up to that list.

I definitely felt a lot of different things from this field, the strength of it being the first one. Other effects were too broad to pinpoint, but I’m with a better energy quality than before. A lot of other physical symptoms were improved. In the 3rd listen I felt a moderate cleaning in my heart chakra.

The usual thanks to everyone that made possible the existence of this field.

13 Likes

You goofing on people?
Orgone is known to make people horny… extremely so.
I jokingly told DW he should rename this the “Libido Enhancer”

31 Likes

Well, no. But maybe I’m an exception. My theory and experience is that sexual tension has to do with sexual energy being blocked from flowing into the whole body. Pent up at a few chakras or locations and we feel like we must find release. Using the accumulators for a few minutes seems to open up the channels and allow that energy to be evenly and healthily distributed. Kind of a quick way to de-armoring in the Reichian sense.

Maybe using it when not feeling tension adds that energy but using it when there is tension can help open up that flow so you don’t have to if you know what I mean.

37 Likes

Think you’re considerably more advanced than the average nofapper. :wink:

21 Likes

So is this to make people horny? :neutral_face:

1 Like

Just play microcosmic orbit or Ojas afterwards.

15 Likes

Wow , this will make us horny & act as Libido booster ? That’s great… I have always wanted & waited for a “Libido booster” field. Now it seems arrived :fire:

5 Likes

Soul restoration core, negentropic Jing

8 Likes

Ojas makes me instantly horny within minutes , even after a relapse ! Ojas is a powerful boost

6 Likes

Exactly :+1:

Thanks @Captain_Nemo

2 Likes

In short, besides making people horny :smiley:, what does this Orgone do?

3 Likes

So would that mean that this field would actually distribute our internal sexual energy and or even Ojas throughout our physical body and enhance/automate the flow of that ?

If that’s the case , in terms of improving immediate Physical body health and fitness, this is GOLD :star_struck:….right ?

3 Likes

I think it is. But you have to transmute it. So you don’t end up fapping overload.

2 Likes