Negentropic Marquardt Masterwork šŸÆ (Gumroad Release)

Will this field restore facial fat pads? Iā€™m specifically looking to address the issue. Thanks!

1 Like

I saw that this field was designed with protections from black market sales. But does it allow immediate family use? Def donā€™t want a parent to grow a long crooked nose or an uneven face or something for using it :joy::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

@PenguinTime it may affect themā€¦I wouldnā€™t do that unless theyā€™re ok with possible changes to their face

And @Kleeng072, itā€™s more about intent and itā€™s been said in the past that for certain audios like this one very immediate family like parents, spouse is ok

But I can always be wrong too

2 Likes

Tigers have always been my favorite animalā€¦

2 Likes

I agree I have a similar situation. The orthodontist had me remove 3 teeth. Also anyone know the best fields to use before Negentropic Maxilla and Negentropic Marquardt? Someone told me about the torsion field, so Iā€™m looking for more

3 Likes

Maybe you can also try The Orgone Accumulator :dizzy:

3 Likes

Acupuncture
Smart tapper

2 Likes

Thank you :pray:

1 Like

for me face symmetry with muscle toning works faster. should i stop listening to marquadt or does it mean i have to just listen to this longer, ( as it is only 3 mins x 3) should I higher the amount of minutes listening?

I donā€™t listen to facial symmetry any more because this is face symmetry for ethnicity and facial symmetry audio is only golden ratio so it might crash

I was wondering,
Do you think itā€™s possible to make a body field around the same concept?
(The Ultimate Body Aesthetic Project)

Maybe there is information around body proportions as well, it wonā€™t be unisex tho :joy:

8 Likes

Love this ideaā€¦ the straightening and perfecting of the body/spine/structure. iā€™d be all in for that. And Iā€™d assume it would be synergistic with the two facial structure fields.

I just wonder, where would the overlap be with Spinal Tapper, Body symmetry?

6 Likes

Yep. And the skull in general. I asked in a separate topic if there is any field that can help with cranial deformities but there seems to be nothing this specific, and the discussed NMM is likely (according to the description) to work on the frontal skull bones only.

Iā€™d definitely chime in on a golden ratio bone and skull project. Brain needs more room lol

5 Likes

So what does this do exactly? Is it just a field to help in the skull being the best it can be

Itā€™s an ideal facial/skull structure/symmetry field that also has some considerations for skin and soft tissue. But mainly itā€™s about bone positioning.

1 Like

Got it, does it tailor itself intelligently to what is best or is it an intention kind of work? Iā€™m looking to really buy this with the discount on gumroad

1 Like

Yes. This field (and the Maxilla field) is negentropic, so itā€™s bringing you to your most ordered and ideal bone position. I donā€™t set intentionsā€¦ i just let the field work. I think others do set intentions and Iā€™m sure that has an effect. But it isnā€™t necessary.

I have some longer reviews in the new releases section for both Maxilla and this fieldā€¦ i still use them both daily.

hereā€™s the short of it:

Negentropic Maxilla Masterpiece ā€” this field focuses only on the Maxilla, which is the mid face/nose/eye socket/upper jaw bone. It works fast due to that singular focus and can reshape your face, your bite, your cheek bones.

Negentropic Marquardt Masterwork ā€” More refined than the Maxilla field, this field works on the entire face and skull. Effects are slower to appear because of the amount of areas and instructions built into the field. But the field works over time. ideally get both! I even run them at the same time.

Boosters help ā€” Psychic Universityā€™s Speed Up Physical Changes and The Ultimate Integration Tool play well with these facial structure fields.

13 Likes

What are your results with it so far? Let me know your protocol

Take a look at my pitch, the Negentropic Height Masterwork

My posts are a little long. so just quoting parts.

Post 1

Post 2

2 Likes

iā€™m 6ā€™4"-6ā€™5" so Iā€™m pretty set there!