Transmutation and MicroCosmic

Following :eyes:
Mr @Captain_Nemo

5 Likes

This has always been how it was taught to me…
Not sure what “other” way is being taught that are considered incorrect.

Speaking from experience, whenever I talk to DW about creating a spiritual field in the “correct” way, he already knows and aligns with how the correct way is already. :wink:

12 Likes

This reminds me of Master Chunyi Lin

2 Likes

It’s him! He learns from him.

1 Like

:wink:

Yup, he seems to the one who does the Om - Mow thing lol His level 1 course MCO teaches this cycle of MCO. In a seminar, he mentioned that he made some tweaks to come up with this scheme, based on his experience and intuition.

2 Likes

What are you reffering to?
This?

I think to make the energy of MicroCosmic more faster and effective you should make Yongquan point of Kidney Meridian open because Yongquan get Earth energy and this meridian connect direct to Yang line of MicroCosmic. Also in Taoism, energy of Ursa Major very helpful to change bad to luck, if someone can absorb it can live few hundred year, energy of all meridian will auto move and strengthen.

1 Like

To anybody bummin about NFTs…

Don’t underestimate the sheer unadulterated power of ‘The Classics’.

Case in point…

Many many moons ago, the first audio I tried on youtube was Microcosmic Orbit. The 6-minute version.

I closed my eyes. Looped it 3x. Didn’t feel a thing… until I noticed blood pouring from my nose into my mouth. I smiled and said, “yup, I’m in”.

Proceeded to blow my nose, and a huge clot came out. I felt amazing afterward.

Fast forward a few months going down the rabbit hole of available fields, and MicroC fell out of favor.

Fast forward a few years…

I’m light years more energy sensitive and recently found my way back to MicroC. It’s like whitewater rafting on my spine and kicking up stagnant chi sediment to be flushed.

I have some NFTs and this is currently my go-to favorite.

To each their own of course, but don’t get discouraged about labeling. There are plenty of pearls floating around and freely available.

giphy_orig

23 Likes

I have some health issues and have used SFQ small universe in the past. Are these two fields essentially the same. Is transmutation an update of automated
Thanks oh and 1-2x a day
Sam

1 Like

Hi @Samkim06, my apologies for the late reply.

This field is an updated version of the Automated Micro Cosmic Orbit field and the Transmutation of Basal and Lower Energies field.

The description can be found here:

Lower basal energies are the base, more animal desires seeking pleasure from sex and other vices. The microcosmic orbit is the circulatory flow of energy from your head down to your pelvis. Transmutation of lower basal energies and instincts into a higher vibrational more spirit energy while at the same time also running energy through the microcosmic orbit to clear the energy system of any junk while at the same time expanding it.

It is the energy circuit referred to as the ‘Small Universe’ (or Microcosmic Orbit). Particular practices may differ, but see _OM’s reply above about any questions regarding the particulars of that:

If you have some health issues, you might wish to have a look at a few of the key fields which benefit everyone physically, spiritually, emotionally and mentally:

Some have also experienced great results from Cosmo-volt, depending upon the issue.

1-2x a day is fine and perfect. 2-3 listens is well-balanced and ideal for most fields.

Best of wishes and hope the field is of help to you.

3 Likes

What is the best audio of any creator on YouTube for sexual transmutation, it could be any creator.

First post in this thread.

5 Likes

Except this field?

Lovely visual of the macrocosmic version, that I believe is included in the internal alchemy series version.

If you want to try it on your own, remember less is more in terms of repetitions.

Doing it yourself will make you appreciate the power of the automated version and having an awareness of what’s happening under the hood, should amplify the effects.

8 Likes

I was never too impressed by this before but after edging over a period of days I looped this about 10-15 times and whoa, I feel so much better. I had a nasty headache and it’s gone now. I guess I just need to listen to it a few times.

3 Likes

I alway ignored this field, but i gave the album a loop on spotify and this one feels really nice.

2 Likes

Beside transmuting sexual urges, what benefits can the MicroCosmic field bring to someone who practice long streaks of semen retention?

1 Like

That sexual energy is transformed into spiritual energy and can be used for self-healing or manifestation. and maybe other energy works but I have no experience in that.

3 Likes

I understood your statement bro. Thanks for replying.

1 Like