Transmutation and MicroCosmic

Lower basal energies are the base, more animal desires seeking pleasure from sex and other vices. The microcosmic orbit is the circulatory flow of energy from your head down to your pelvis. Transmutation of lower basal energies and instincts into a higher vibrational more spirit energy while at the same time also running energy through the microcosmic orbit to clear the energy system of any junk while at the same time expanding it.

30 Likes

Eagerly waiting for the new album, Ancient Arts. So far, 3 tracks released - Pranic Swirls, The Flow of Jing and Transmutation and Microcosmic.

8 Likes

Yeah, me neither…I was really hoping for a haircut too…it’s a shame…

Well, that was EXACTLY what I was waiting for lol

3 Likes

There is something that is in the back of my mind a while which is the lenght of the more recently fields, and still the descriptions says to listen the same amount of times of the ones way longer.

5 Likes

Me too very hyped lol, I think that can help with fear, hate etc too not sure
Micro cosmic orbit is a powerful overtime, at least I feel more thst way

4 Likes

I guess the last track should be Shen

2 Likes

Shen and Chi, Prana won’t be part of this album. He told me Prana will be uploaded on Patreon

8 Likes

Has anyone used Micro Cosmic Orbit from Sapien Medicine and had health benifits?

5 Likes

I don’t think I’ve had health benefits from this yet, but definitely more energy. I have been doing both chi’s, then jing, shen, transmutation, then ending with microcosmic, 1 time each everyday for 2 weeks or so.

8 Likes

Yes, I’ve used Automated Micro Cosmic Orbit for a while and experienced quite a few health benefits. It’s a great field for health benefits and energy body and spiritual development.

The new Transmutation and MicroCosmic field feels several times more powerful than Automated Micro Cosmic Orbit to me so far. The flow of energy through the microcosmic orbit while playing the new audio feels much smoother and more pleasant somehow too.

I feel this new audio might develop the microcosmic orbit and remove blockages much faster than the previous Automated Micro Cosmic Orbit audio, particularly for beginners.

23 Likes

Wow, seems to be the person I was expecting. I too had serious health benifits. I never felt sick. I do listen to just once a day. Listening for 7 months.

At the beginning I need the audio to raise my energy to make one orbit. But now I use it as a supplement as I have practiced doing the orbit on my own.

But recently after starting to hear a field, I feel I cannot make an orbit synced with the audio. Usually I will complete the orbit within the 6 mins of the field’s time, but now my energe raises too slow and I can only complete after 3 to 4 mins after the audio. I am not sure which field is making this, either the Epsilon state, higher self connection or natural male enhancement. These I have added just few weeks back.

Have you experienced this? Or is there other reasons behind this slow raise?

2 Likes

That’s great. I’m happy for you. :smile:

I haven’t experienced being unable to complete a cycle with the audio but I have practised the microcosmic orbit before I began using Sapien’s Internal Alchemy audios.

A slow rise could be due to many things. Perhaps your energy system is encountering some blockages as it develops the energy flow through the microcosmic orbit. It could be an interaction between one of the other fields and your energy, or it could be due to another change in your energy body.

Perhaps try this new Transmutation and MicroCosmic field. I feel like it has the potential to help with issues like this. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Okey. I will try it. The thing is I am not sure there is a blockage now. After 7 months of listening, for the past 2 weeks I am experiencing this. I have added 3 audio fields new to my stack. The Epsilon state, Natural male enhancement, higher self connection. And the recent one is Natural Male enhancement. Probably that. But lest us see. I am planning to buy the chakra pendant but no delivery to India due to lockdown. It might help very much. Thank you for your time

3 Likes

It could certainly be due to Natural Male Enhancement.

Some people have reported temporary erectile dysfunction while starting to use the male enhancement audios. That could mean that the audio may be interacting with your energy body around the the root chakra and pelvic floor muscles.

The pelvic floor muscles acts as a pump to bring the energy up through the microcosmic orbit, and dampening the energy in the area around the root chakra and pelvic floor muscles could certainly make it harder to raise the energy.

I wonder whether the Urinary Incontinence (exercises and strengthens the pelvic floor muscles) and Root & Sacral Chakra audios from Gumroad, The Flow of Jing or Pranic Swirls would help with the slow rise.

7 Likes

Thank you Uial a good insight. Probably that might be the reason. I find it difficult and time consuming to gather and move energy from root chakra. I will definitely try your suggestions. Also will check if it fixes in future.

3 Likes

So, @This_Boy_Here - In my city, Salons etc. opened this Monday. I was all excited and made an appointment for next Monday to finally get a haircut. Now, they closed down everything again on Tuesday…lol so things were open for only a day… Back to lockdown!

1 Like

I am sorry my friend…But I must ask, why are you still in the hole-in-the wall club? Nobody goes here anymore bud.

1 Like

1 Like

Don’t worry man, we are in this together. LOL

1 Like