Transmutation and MicroCosmic

That’ll teach you a lesson. Next time you will be ready! lol

1 Like

Back to cutting my own hair lol… I basically followed a youtube video!

What would you rate your haircut?

1 Like

Well, my GF rated it 3/10 lol…I thought it was a 5!

7 Likes

LMAO…Bro…next time, pic it, and let me be the judge of that. :rofl: It could be a dm too…lol

1 Like

I will try this out this weekend :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKbzbQQEylY

2 Likes

You’ve got clippers? LOL

1 Like

Yes, some old ones! I need to find the charging cable for them :smiley:

1 Like

I wish I was your neighbor I would give you a grade A chilli bowl! lol

1 Like

Haha, I been cutting my hair since a bit before the pandemic bit honestly WORTH every penny. I just cut the sides nothing special and keeps me clean. :ok_hand:t5:

1 Like

Is there a limit to the use of Transmutation and Microcosmic?

It’s better to start off small, according to the Automated Micro Cosmic Orbit audio description:

Do not over use, it does a complete circulation per listen, start small, use it once or twice at most per day.
You may feel a little tired afterwards, but as your system develops, it becomes a lot better.

However, according to the comments of Transmutation and MicroCosmic, it only does one orbit, so it might be alright to listen more.

As your system develops, it should be fine to listen more.

6 Likes

Thanks, I was wondering what can be the problem in doing multiple orbits… I dont see any though

Maybe one would transmute to much jing?

I’ve been listening to the Transmutation Microcosmic audio and the Microcosmic Orbit (6min one) for the last 2 days now and after each listen I’ve been feeling tingling sensations that last a long time, mainly in my legs and upper body. I’m not quite sure what this means, is it the chi that is circulating around my body ?
Thanks

5 Likes

yes it is

3 Likes

Thanks mate, any idea why so much in the legs though or that’s just how it is? i listened to the 6min one, twice

1 Like

Legs are part of your body too :slight_smile:
It’s “intelligent energy” meaning it goes where it needs to go :wink:

2 Likes

Cool! thanks mate

2 Likes

This is on Energetic Alchemy, but the thing is that I sometimes need to use my phone to play the audios and don’t have access to internet sometimes, so I can’t just play from spotify or youtube. Is it somewhere on Patreon where I missed? I do see a Transmutation one, but it is part 6 of internal alchemy, which might be a different version.

Reason is because I want to do this stack, but can’t seem to do it because I don’t have an offline version of this wav/mp3…

• Hakuin Healing Egg (bring down energy to the LDT and fill it up)
  • Soul Restoration Core (repair the LDT)
  • Jing audio (fill up Jing to prepare it for transmutation)
  • Transmutation and Microcosmic Orbit <-- Not available in audio format :frowning: (can I download it off Youtube and keep it effective?)

By looping this stack, it seems like it might create a really synergistic and restorative process. Energy goes down (inverting Kan and Li, fire below water), LDT is restored to make a good cauldron, Jing fills up in the cauldron, Jing-to-chi sublimation with the last audio. Then the cycle repeats.

Also, if you have enough transmuted, you could technically add a field after which may require shen/chi, like mental fields (mindset audios, etc).

I find that SR Core and Jing helps me regain strength and energy after a crazy workday where I am up and about for over 10 hours straight handling relentless calls, colleagues, bosses, patients, etc. I’m just trying to find something that would really shorten the restoration process so I have more energy to actually feel alive after a workday.

Cheers and thank you once again to all you awesome people _/|_

3 Likes

It’s not available at Patreon, is part of Ancient Arts album … you can get it from

ITunes

Amazon https://www.amazon.com/Ancient-Arts-Energetic-Alchemy/dp/B088JZTPDW

3 Likes