Kill attraction

Thank you for the suggestions.

2 Likes

Have you tried not bathing? That always does it for me!

5 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah. It does the opposite to me due to increase in body heat.

From Guru Grant Sahib Ji (Sacred Scriptures) it says:

gur kaa sabad rid antar Dhaarai.
panch janaa si-o sang nivaarai.
Those who implant the Word of the Guru’s Shabad within their hearts
Cut their connections with the five passions.

So,
Please forgive my earlier answer, as it didn’t really answer the question as I totally misinterpreted it.
Take this if it resonates. Thanks!

2 Likes

We do benefit from a broad variety of fields to help us manage or heal inappropriate “lust.” Forum friends have used fields like the Root and Sacral Chakra, the Transmutation and MicroCosmic, the Vibration series, the 5 Elements, the 3 Treasures, as well as the many heaing and self-love fields (even [The Blueprint of Life: New Release](The Blueprint of Life: New Release and the new Crucible fields–two links there!) generously created by Sapien Sir to address imbalances with “lust.”

We have the tools to help us with this “vice.” Unfortunately, given the way the questions are being asked here in this thread so far, it’s hard for me to more accurately direct our friend to the help he’s wanting.

6 Likes

Alchemical crucible field from YouTube is for you
It will kill your every lust and desire
Many people reported already this
Try it

4 Likes

No, not at all.

Well, all jokes aside, you incarnated here on this plane for a human experience. Any other and you would have remained in the ethers.

Furthermore, I gently but earnestly suggest you consider the advise of those who direct you towards the fields that deal with self love.

I wish you all the best.

5 Likes

Attraction and Lust are part of the matrix game
– on the physical and on the astral and maybe even on higher levels.
I would even say that the source created everything and all the games out of the lust and desire for experience in the first place.

Any game mechanism that you seemingly have no active control over, can be considered a “trap”.

But when you as your Higher Self have entered the matrix game, you were aware of the fact that you would expose yourself to certain game mechanics and seemingly “lose control”.
The experience of “first losing control and then slowly regaining it” is part of this game’s journey.

If you want to regain control over this particular mechanism, the first step is not to fight it.

“What you resist, persist.”

If you try to surpress this energy, or feel shameful or guiltful about it, or consider it as something “bad and not being part of you”, then you will always create a cognitive dissonance and continue to experience this as a trap.

Instead, you need to learn to love, embrace and appreciate your lustfull energy and then, as @WellBeing mentioned, use the other game mechanism of transmuting it to other goals of yours.

You can’t get rid of this energy while inside the game because it keeps you alive and is part of your creational power. But different game mechanics allow you to choose how you utilize this energy.

4 Likes

It’s a part of being human and don’t think you are something above that. Sapien medicine works but it cannot make you become more than human, there are limits to our existence.

Wow, that’s such a HUGE LIMITING BELIEF and VICTIM MINDSET!

This is exactly how you don’t “win the game” :wink:

4 Likes

Lmao believing you can fly doesn’t make you fly, you need to walk with an optimistic yet realistic mindset through life - and the game ends not by winning but you can win by enjoying the game :wink:

The so called…

…is basically a collection of around 5 Millions different limiting beliefs that 99.9% of the people on 21st Century earth carry with them 24/7.

As long as you chose to participate in that group think, you will always have the experience of the group, i.e. being powerless victims, whipped by “external circumstances”.

3 Likes

Off-topic: True, but having that belief can keep you from trying to learn how you can fly, which might be a problem if you really wanted to fly.

3 Likes

Do you practice meditation or any other similar spiritual practice?
@anon46361632

1 Like

That’s true, I quote myself “an optimistic yet realistic mindset”. You can try to fly but if it doesn’t work there MIGHT BE THE POSSIBILITY that it doesn’t work.

So just by listening to subconscious limiting beliefs I can fly because I no longer have a “victim mindset”? I’ve listened to this audio a lot and I still fall when I jump from high places. There might be something like gravity that exists which is why that happens. If sapien was able to produce an audio against gravity I would be extremely impressed - but is it really possible, even if we think it is?

Just google for historically documented cases of levitation :wink:

…and that is just for the homo sapiens part. So many alien races can levitate and change physical matter at their will as they please…

3 Likes

SLR is just a start. And based on your questions and statements I would say that you haven’t open your mind wide open enough yet.

1 Like