The Crucible of Mental Space

THE CRUCIBLE OF MENTAL SPACE

Created by Sapien Medicine

This musical composition draws from the description of a process on the dreamseeds channel:

"It gathers the impurities and negative thinking the core of your being, and burns it, while transforming and transcending the level basal energies into a clarified nectar for the lake of the mind.
I guess we can call it an internal basal energy transformer, but it also involves the body itself in this process, so it works on physical and energetic.
(an enhanced digestion and processing of internal poisons)
it is an expanded work of
Mula - Uddiyana - Jalandhara bandha with a wider scope of energy drawing for transformation and elements of tummo and internal body processes. "

Using these ideas and concepts, this musical journey takes you into the highest conceptual realms and lower states to provide a mental space alchemy in music.
an alchemical crucible for the mind if you will.

68 Likes

Man oh man I so need this now!!

A lot of energies to integrate recently but it’s been a smoother ride after each breakthrough…

But there is a lot :D So this will bring it much faster with a refined peaceful clarity…:))

Ohh i cant wait to have this… thank you!!

And for those who didn’t get Black Tara, look how generous captain is!! :star2::star2:

:flushed:

30 Likes

Thank you

10 Likes

Thank you :heart:

7 Likes

I know many will think that this can be replaced with the yt version or some other way or they don’t need it but I’ll write some ideas that you can use this field for. Just in cause it helps someone

1. Can help with any kind of mental disorder like depression, stress, panic or anything in general. Beacise in the end everything is energy. It can’t be destroyed so this field transmutes the energy and can make you free from such feeling. And overtime the calm state of mind can be your natural state of being.

2. Can help to raise vibrational state. One of the things that holds vibration down is negative emotion and thoughts. And of of them generates from brain/ mind. Since the yt version involves physical body I’m confident that this can also influence physical brain. And the most important goal of spirituality is mental freedom. There are many audio that suppliments that purpose but it works on that directly. So it can fast pace your spiritual growth at least trn times.

3. Calming the mind is one of the main purpose of meditation. And also neutral state of being. Such state is interrupted by a restless mind or mind that is full of negative or unnecessary thought pattern. This field works exactly on that. So meditation with this field can make you go much deeper level and relax your mind much faster that you normally would.

4. Can help to control ego. Ego is basically self genarated pattern of mindset and thought. So the more you’re free from those the more you can think clearly. This can help the ego dissolution audio hugely. Cuz ego dissolution allows you to think from neutral point of view and this can help to you to filter the unnecessary emotion and thoughts. So with these you can’t think wrong. I hope captain makes a smart field combining these two someday.

5. “Highest conceptual relm” is literally the state of an enlightened being. It’s something that only 0.01 percent can manage to achieve in my opinion. So basically captain is selling enlightenment in lower price. That’s the most blunt I can be on this

6. Psychic development can be massive with this combined with ego dissolution. Cjz this can help to filter out the pure information you receive. Cuz most of the time the information we recive is cluttered or uncertain due to our own thoughts and ego.

7. In general this can have better affect in our reality and how we see things in general. Cuz thoughts are more powerful than you think and nothing is more harmful than your own negative state of being. I said it before and will say it again that reality is neutral and it has no sense of right, wrong, good, or bad. It reflects tour own emotions back at you. And as long as you’re in charge of your though and emotions you can’t go wrong. In the end life is a single player game and your mind and thoughts are a huge part of it.

8. Conceptual realization can be amplified by this
    Can even increase your conceptual understanding of other fields and what they are doing since you can observe them better with calmer and clean mind and feel the effects better

9. Overall this can make achiving mental freedom much easier as you can reach highest “conceptual” state which is the observer state where you can easily observe your mind and thoughts without reacting to it. I believe using it for a long period can leave a deep effect in subconscious level. We tend to think negatively most of the time cuz our mind is programmed that was and our subconscious belives that it’s “good” for us since we are like this for the entire life. With this it can help to break the pattern and after a long time you may not need this field anymore. And this can be much more effective than I’ll ever tell you. Don’t be fooled by the simple description as most of the fields has description like this.

This is just my personal opinion btw it’s fine if anyone disagrees. But generally these are the benefits you can receive by just calming your mind and ego. Sometimes simple things can lead to life-changing effects. This is why even those who has black Tara should try this it might lead to even better combined effect oevrall

@Lanos if you’re interested I would like you suggest you this field. Not saying it will completely solove your issue but it can provide you a better fighting chance in life

48 Likes

This is definitely the first place on my urgent shopping list. :partying_face:
For the last 2 weeks, I’ve been thinking a lot about how I can optimize the stack for my son. It works almost perfectly, but something was missing. As soon as I saw the name of this topic, I immediately realized: “Here it is!”
Thank you Captain, for another key :gift_heart:

34 Likes

Thanks!!

9 Likes

Just speechless…:sparkling_heart:
Thank you Captain, I can’t wait to report to you my progress with all these releases…

17 Likes

A real blessing to integrate the subconscious and become a powerful creator, thank you Cap and team :pray:

7 Likes

So my night stack lately consist of:

BoL, Alchemical Zircon, Visual Introspection, PMHC and New Perspective

Where would I put Crucible of mental state on this stack?

4 Likes

After alchemical zicron :))

So you get the benefits of visual introspection on a “clean” mind,

I’d also add it twice or so after heart coherence, to remove any of the stuff that may come up after :))

So either both placements or after heart coherence.

13 Likes

Thank you so much @Azin. I will try this

3 Likes

Good luck and let us know your progress with this

4 Likes

I think this will pair well with Imaginarium Divine, Conceptual Realizations, and Animal Empathy/Telepathy.

11 Likes

I will get this one

Mostly for this part

7 Likes

Great audio. And I really feel the bonus point of enhanced digestion too.

8 Likes

Which length is your audio ? Mine stops rather harsh at 4:59.
I can’t seem to find another download link than the email sent from spring.

3 Likes

welcome !
it’s the proper length :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Welcome!

Maybe that’s the final, definite end of those old traumas of yours?

6 Likes

Interesting…Are you sure this is working for digestion ? My understanding is this is not internal crucible yt version working on physical level to increase digestion. Rather it uses the same concepts but for mental space. Pls review us later if it’s still the case for you after few days, interesting to see this side of benefits if it’s true. Thank you .

7 Likes