How to alleviate stress from the body?

I want to leave my past behind. I left it but my mind wanders there and I really don’t have space in my head to do all the stuff I really want and like in my life. Worst thing is my mind wanders even if I try to control it or not react to it.I haven’t reacted to any of it, I try to be in the moment everyday more and more. Didn’t work. Any suggestions?

My suggestions that I have found and worked for me is

Vitamin D,vitamin B1,vitamin C → those vitamins help alliviate stress or makes your nervous system calm till you recharge. (Omega 3 sometimes if you deficient)
Breathing with your belly → I started breathing with my belly a long time ago and only times that I don’t do that is when I sit on my pc like now and putting my chest forward and above my belly. It helps blood to circulate anywhere and the mechanical stress of the body from blood pressure or muscle soreness gets alliviated.

and that’s about it from my side those things worked for me. Exercise I do too but nothing. Not only that it builds stress in my body too. Because when I get disciplined with working out my body gets ready at the same time of the day and produces energy at that time. Thing is Exercise doesn’t alleviate the stress it makes you more accustomed to it so there is stress there but not felt.

3 Likes

Then you haven’t yet healed whatever wounds you have from past. You’ll want to do that. Otherwise, you’ll be attempting to take a journey when your legs are broken. Sure, that’s possible, but is it the most effective, comfortable or desirable way of going about the journey you want to take?

Fortunately, you’re sharing this in a place where we have tools to help us heal our wounds from the past. You can play around with the Revision series and the Crucible series. We have the various old Release fields (which still do wonders). We even have My Personal and Emotional Supporter to guide and support us in healing our wounds from the past, just to name a few.

This stress you’re asking about is a helpful indicator. It’s letting you know that you have these “injuries” (in quotes because that’s really too strong a word) that are getting in your way of the fun, comfortable journey that you want. Heal your wounds and you won’t be producing your indicators of those wounds. You will no longer have the stress you’re asking about.

3 Likes

So revision series

Alchemical Revision of Inner Self Love
The Alchemical Revision of Childhood
The Alchemical Revision of Trauma
Alchemical Revision of Innocence

Crucible free

The Internal Alchemical Crucible

Emotional

Personal and emotional supporter

thanks @WellBeing

will have the audios listed here just so I can come back and see them myself.

3 Likes

Don’t forget

(They’re why I called it a “series.” :wink:)

5 Likes

yes but I didn’t have them that’s why. Of course it’s helpful because people will see the thread too.

1 Like
1 Like

PU has a field to take back damage from stress on patreon

1 Like

actually I used it I have little cortisol in my system so this makes me dizzy a lot. I saw your post first before I posted my question.

can you send link?

1 Like

For his patreon

1 Like

Nice I saw him now really good audios. Does the fields works good for you?

1 Like

Havnt used that field, but his other fields work great

1 Like

what field you used the most from him?

1 Like

field tool

1 Like

Just go outside, run, walk/hike in nature. Go away from cities and crowds.

3 Likes

Valerian, green tea. Stop eating carbs (sugar/bread).

It helps a lot.

3 Likes