The Crucible of Stored Trauma

I’ll try this thank you :)

4 Likes

I’m having some trouble deciding to put this before or after microkinesitherapist at the beginning of my usual plasma playlist:

Torsion X3
Plasma light X1
Detoxed Plasmatron life x3
Plasma P 1, 2, 3 X3 each

Would you guys put microkinesitherapist first then crucible of stored trauma? Or the other way around? They kinda tackle the same problem but through different approaches

While writing this, i had a thought that clicked being that crucible before would make more sense, since all the needed cells will be engorged with appreciation to preamp microkinesitherapist, but idk lol i think too much when making playlist, and now I’m wondering too, would you guys put blueprint of life before or after crucible? Haha im thinking before but idk again lol

9 Likes

I’d put microkinesitherapist before as it helps localize the trauma area, then the crucible of stored trauma to release and fill that area with more positive energy, then blueprint to maybe restore the area to a more clear blueprint without the trauma. Maybe just ideas of how i’d do it

12 Likes

Played Love, Gratitude, and Appreciation about 3-4 times earlier. Played this a few times a few hours after that, and I have had a very happy, introspective, prideful and nostalgic evening. Feeling blissful. Thinking back on past relationships and the innocence, and beauty of them, and how I’ve changed since then.

I’ve been feeling more and more like myself lately, since listening to dopamine receptor repair, internal crucible, and the smart cord cutter, and now this crucible. Smart cord cutter definitely helped me to take back some lost power that I gave away over the years, asking for it back while listening or saying cut cords is good. I can feel my self-esteem and self-worth boosting back to normal levels, prideful with a slight cockiness.

I was feeling great already from the love grat, app field which I had read on the blog post Point of no return but my current state is a lovely joint effort :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

This, Shamanic Medicine, and Microkinesi Therapist are a good combo. Of course playing Torsion Field and Detoxed plasmatron is a great idea, which I did.

10 Likes

Is the whole other approach for mental trauma the Shamanic Medicine Blend?

1 Like

Edit,
oh you said trauma my bad idk, for trauma maybe,

Shamanic Medicine Blend is one of a number of fields for mental trauma, yes.

Keep in mind that “mental trauma” is a really broad term. You know the specifics of what you mean with that term so, if you don’t wish to share those specifics, you can use the search function and sort through the different mental trauma fields to see which might be best suited for you.

3 Likes

in this case I am referring to what Capt means when he uses the term in the description.

1 Like

Right, because this is a field that works on “trauma” that’s stored in the physical body, in the cells as mentioned in the description. This particular field deals with the physical aspects of those traumas and I hear what he’s saying in the description, "this field deals with the physical aspects of those traumas but not be so effective on the mental aspects of those traumas; that requires a different approach.

For example, let’s say there’s someone who’s lived a mental trauma–let’s say, a verbally and mentally abusive relationship. Let’s say that this person dealt with that mental trauma by–say–storing the energy of that trauma in their body to the point that they developed IBS for themselves.

The way I read the description of this field is this field will help the cells release the stored energy which is impairing them from their correct function (which is an aspect of the IBS). But this field will not really work on the mental trauma of that experience, meaning there’s still unresolved energy which might get “triggered” (Hate that word) in this person. If they’re experiencing that, they’ll want to use the other fields that we have for that, you see?

1 Like

Would you use this first and then crucible of stored trauma
Thank you

I totally see what you mean. So which field(s) is Capt referring to, to address mental trauma when he said “whole other approach”?

I’m sorry, which “this” are you meaning?

When I put “mental trauma” into the forum Search engine, it gives me 50+ results (including this thread). Happy researching!

Would you use Crucible of Mental Space first, and then Crucible of Stored Trauma

With the caveat that I don’t yet own these, my initial thought would be I’d use CoStored Trauma first (get the stuff out of the cells where it doesn’t really belong) and then use CoMental Space (to clean up what wasn’t cleaned up by CoST).

That would be my first guess, but I’d really sort of play around and see how the fields affect me, which would lead me to my decision, if that makes sense.

Hope that helps.

2 Likes

@SammyG @Captain_Nemo considering this works on the physical aspects, and the ‘trauma brain’ being a physical effect, does this work on it?..

2 Likes

Yes

4 Likes

Also, been meaning to post this here. If you have ever gotten tattoos, then I would highly recommend listening to ‘Crucible of Stored Trauma’ and ‘Auric energy repair.’ Tattoos tend to create holes in your aura because of the pain inflicted to create them. The tattoo is a physical signature of the pain (stored trauma) and so, create holes in this part of your aura which can give way for parasites to enter to feed off off ya.

I think this tends to naturally repair for most people over a long period of time. But, in general, crucible of stored trauma removes the stored trauma of the tattoo and auric energy repair closes any holes in your aura.

33 Likes

Omg, first of all thank you so much for answering! My first listen was really something unexpected, very calm, but then out of blue a very pulsating buzz in my brain started happening and it felt as though something was…reshaping. I genuinely think this is the first time a field really touches that, except for Microkinesitherapist, probably, but not as much as this one did.

And about the tattoos! That’s good to know, It sounds similar to what’s been brought up before about ecstacy and stuff! I have one myself and I definitely felt something in there!

Thanks Sammy!! :heart:

8 Likes

I just want to check in to make sure I’m understanding you, you’re meaning here ecstacy, the drug, right?

2 Likes