The Crucible of Stored Trauma

and Trauma release and healing ! ( though Shamanic replaces it )

7 Likes

I have a question about sharing. I just purchased this field for a family member and entered their email address as the send to destination. Since I bought this for my mother to help with family constellation issues, is it okay/ethical to also use it myself without paying for it again? TIA.

5 Likes

You can share with immediate family

5 Likes

Thank you Rose!

3 Likes

You're welcome

4 Likes

Haha any chance to say Welcome is not wasted with you :grin::blush:

3 Likes

Couldnā€™t resist. Getting to do it makes me feel like Iā€™m giving something extra. :slight_smile:

11 Likes

You do :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Whatā€™s best to combine with this one?

1 Like

Iā€™d say New Perspectives, the Mental Health album and Myofascial Release and Anointing.

12 Likes

4 Likes

I would also add Microkinesitherapy or Shamanic mixture

6 Likes

I think detoxed plasmatron life is really good with it personally, because crucible of stored trauma sends deep appreciation to cells that have any type of trauma, and detoxed plasmatron life is ā€œThe plasmatron field set combined with aspects of blueprint of life with mitochondrial detoxification.ā€ So itā€™ll detox those cells even furtherā€¦ Plasma protocol would be great to follow up after Detoxed Plasmatron life, make sure to listen to torsion before any plasma to enhance itā€™s benefits

14 Likes

Update: Tested stored trauma x3 then vibration of creation, really felt trauma being released

10 Likes

Shamanic Medicine (Mental / Emotional Trauma) > Crucible of Stored Trauma (Physical Trauma) > Vibration of Creation

7 Likes

Iā€™ll try this thank you :)

4 Likes

Iā€™m having some trouble deciding to put this before or after microkinesitherapist at the beginning of my usual plasma playlist:

Torsion X3
Plasma light X1
Detoxed Plasmatron life x3
Plasma P 1, 2, 3 X3 each

Would you guys put microkinesitherapist first then crucible of stored trauma? Or the other way around? They kinda tackle the same problem but through different approaches

While writing this, i had a thought that clicked being that crucible before would make more sense, since all the needed cells will be engorged with appreciation to preamp microkinesitherapist, but idk lol i think too much when making playlist, and now Iā€™m wondering too, would you guys put blueprint of life before or after crucible? Haha im thinking before but idk again lol

9 Likes

Iā€™d put microkinesitherapist before as it helps localize the trauma area, then the crucible of stored trauma to release and fill that area with more positive energy, then blueprint to maybe restore the area to a more clear blueprint without the trauma. Maybe just ideas of how iā€™d do it

12 Likes

Played Love, Gratitude, and Appreciation about 3-4 times earlier. Played this a few times a few hours after that, and I have had a very happy, introspective, prideful and nostalgic evening. Feeling blissful. Thinking back on past relationships and the innocence, and beauty of them, and how Iā€™ve changed since then.

Iā€™ve been feeling more and more like myself lately, since listening to dopamine receptor repair, internal crucible, and the smart cord cutter, and now this crucible. Smart cord cutter definitely helped me to take back some lost power that I gave away over the years, asking for it back while listening or saying cut cords is good. I can feel my self-esteem and self-worth boosting back to normal levels, prideful with a slight cockiness.

I was feeling great already from the love grat, app field which I had read on the blog post Point of no return but my current state is a lovely joint effort :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

This, Shamanic Medicine, and Microkinesi Therapist are a good combo. Of course playing Torsion Field and Detoxed plasmatron is a great idea, which I did.

10 Likes

Is the whole other approach for mental trauma the Shamanic Medicine Blend?

1 Like