The Crucible of Stored Trauma

Listened to this today on a loop for 30 mins or so. Could not stop yawning and tearing the whole time. Also, felt indigestion or something similar in my heart and solar plexus area. After I finished listening, my ears felt uncomfortable and sorta burning for a while. :ear:

Very interesting experiences. Obviously, itā€™s clearing old traumas and wounds so will continue to listen to this.

24 Likes

It cancels, and with the maximal love forbids the body the manifestation of the consequences of physical traumas, which were in the past in the form of diseases in the present.
Rather, it is the cleansing of the bodyā€™s informational memory
If you send love to every cell of the body, I do not think that the body will want to get sick :)

(this is my interpretation of this field)

26 Likes

20 Likes

All the pain is gone within 3 days of listening 3 times a day. My digestion is good now have hell lot more energy during the day. Negative thoughts also gone, feeling happy.

33 Likes

Does this audio replace Internal alchemical crucible completely?

From their descriptions, I wouldnā€™t say so, no. The descriptions indicate that they are two different field. Donā€™t let the shared word, ā€œcrucibleā€ (or ā€œtheā€), fool you.

3 Likes

Im going by this, it says added to the base field so it sounds like crucible is untouched just extra process added on top.

4 Likes

I personally donā€™t think those 5 words overrule the rest of the details in the description, but thatā€™s just me.

Is the Original Crucible focused solely on traumas stored in the physical body? IME and according to the reports on that thread, thatā€™s not the case, whereas the description of this field seems quite clear (to me) that this field is. If it was just features added to the Original Crucible, then it wouldnā€™t have this new ā€œlimitationā€ (too strong a word) that this description says this new field has.

2 Likes

My understanding is that when Dream ā€œaddsā€ something into a field, the final product is alchemically new and different from the individual elements themselves.

15 Likes

from my understanding the concept of crucible is only used here to the cells that have stored memory of a trauma. which is far from what the original crucible does

14 Likes

Nah it clearly says this is a combination of The Internal Alchemical Crucible along with a complete description of what internal crucible is then it continues to what is added to it

2 Likes

:point_up:

33 Likes

Oh! Ok in that case, @Maoshan_Wanderer @_OM : the adipose playlist youā€™ve created for someone (which also included, in the following order: mana circuits, shamanic medicine blend, my mental & emotional supporter, internal alchemical crucible, and then LVG)ā€¦ can this one, the crucible of stored trauma, replace the internal alchemical crucible?

Thank you thank you in advance

1 Like

i cant get over how beautiful the concept of this field is. i cant get enough of it.
i feel my whole body vibrating pure love. as if the cells were bubbling up with joy. which i know they are. :heart:

17 Likes

Used this field for the first time today and I only could listen two times. It was very intense. Iā€™m experiencing a strong detox effect now, Iā€™m feeling symptoms similar to stomach flu, and a bit nauseous.
Also extremely tired.

God bless you Captain Nemo.

29 Likes

Update- Have been using this over the last two weeks 2x morning & 2x at night and wow I feel like I have been reborn or something canā€™t really explain it but I am not the same person I was before getting this audio. I didnā€™t realize how much trauma I was carrying over the years and old memories I had forgotten came back to me in my dreams and the negative ones didnā€™t affect me itā€™s like I was watching a movie of my life without judgement. I am also starting to feel emotions better and stronger in a good way its like I had become numb to emotions due to partial memory loss or something. My body has been getting lighter everyday and I am starting to take interest in things I used to like. I didnā€™t realize how much I needed this audio and I strongly recommend it to anyone that wants their spark back.

p.s I also purchased micro-kinesi therapist a few days ago and this combo has restored a part of me I didnā€™t think could be brought back my inner child is finally running the show.

38 Likes

From what you have written @Mark3467 it has just sealed the deal for me that this will be the next field I will purchase. Great to hear that you feel reborn and have gotten your spark back man. Itā€™s always nice to see posts like this one which shows great results for someone :ok_hand:t3:

13 Likes

Amazing result!
Indeed, our body remembers all the pain that we once suffered, even if we ourselves have already safely forgotten everything. It even remembers a premonition of pain. And this whole memory shackles our body.
This is an indispensable field for everyone

24 Likes

Please make a strong one for mental and emotional trauma as well @Captain_Nemo :pray:t2::blush:

6 Likes

Hi I think itā€™s already created :slight_smile:

Trauma stored in body: crucible of stored trauma. (1)
And: myofascia release (2)

For mental: new perspectives (3) and shamanic medicine blend (4)

19 Likes