Need help selecting my next field for healing please

Hi,
I am hoping for some guidance on what fields I should get next to add to my healing journey.
I am currently working on healing past trauma, inner child healing and I feel this is going really well for me and the fields are amazing at helping me on this journey.

Through recommendations on here from others and from reading the reviews on the forum I am thinking of getting these fields (list below) but I am unsure if I need them all or maybe try one at a time. If anyone would like to help with some guidance I would be very grateful as I don’t want to overdo it with too many fields or miss out on an even better more suited field for my needs :slight_smile:

List of possible new fields:
*Conceptual Realisations - Came recommended and I think it will help me going forward
*The Shamanic Blend Medicine - I am thinking this may reduce my current playlist listening time as it incorporates a lot of fields I am already listening to.
*The Crucible of the past - Recommended to me on here and I loved the reviews on this one even though I feel my past has been already healed. I am not sure if this will still be needed?
*The Crucible of Stored Trauma - I have had many surgeries and tattoos on my body and feel this may help with that aspect

*The Soul Restoration Series - I am a bit lost with this series as I am unsure if I am ready for all three or do I begin with one and go from there?

If there are other fields that anyone might recommend over these ones :point_up: please share :slight_smile:

Any help is appreciated thank you :star2:

4 Likes

All the ones listed in your post are great to keep going with your healing, i would also consider Smart Cord Cutter

Read more about it here

The Smart Cord Cutter Field: New Release

And

The Crucible of Mental Space: New Release

As for this:

You could start with Soul Core one if you work with it for a good while you wont need to urgently add the other 2 if you are using the others mentioned above because once it fixes all on the core it starts fixing healing upwards.

The best its to have the 3 but with the other fields you can do good just with the core one.

8 Likes

Help me to understand you better. What are your “current needs”? (You sort of give us a general overview of your healing journey but then you wonder if you’ve already healed your past, so I’m confused.)

5 Likes

Thank you @anon51280824 for your help. I have The Smart Cord Cutter so I will use that :)

Thank you for the suggestion of the Crucible of Mental Space I hadn’t looked at that one :+1:

Brilliant thank you I will begin with this one so and see how I get on :) :slightly_smiling_face:
There is just so many to choose from its amazing so apprectiate the guidance

3 Likes

@WellBeing Oops sorry to come across so vague :slight_smile:

I suppose my current needs are to continue with my daily healing and removing emotional blocks from my nervous system, this is where I am thinking of Shamanic Blend Medicine.

I have been working on healing past traumas and feel I have moved through so much and now I feel ready to maybe support my energy body and my physical body and to help me to leave the past in the past so I can move into a more free, happy and fulfilled future :smiley: This is where I was thinking of the Crucible fields.

Thank you :+1:

3 Likes

If you have the financial means, I’d say all of these are great choices.

If you would rather go with a few, based on what you wrote I would tend to recommend Shamanic Blend before Conceptual Realizations because while the latter is an absolute gem, it won’t target healing like the former will. Shamanic Blend has treated me very well, I highly recommend it :smiley:

You might want to try the free PTSD field also, it has worked wonders for me to help release the fear I incurred when I was ill :smiley:

3 Likes

A great combination would be:

• Shamanic Medicine Blend - which contains Bushmen Medicine (suggested to me by some Bushmen ancients who wanted Dream to create this field - so some very wise and kind beings work here and deeply), Microkinesi Therapy, Trauma healing, Love, Gratitude, and Appreciation, as well as Amygdala Healing. Pretty much a complete field.
  • A lot of issues stem from emotional states leading to energetic imbalance. “Your Personal Emotional and Mental Supporter” is a smart and fantastic field.

These two together are a pretty comprehensive package. Add Acu-Automation (if you want) and you are pretty much covered from all aspects. These are smart as well as personalized fields as in they adjust and adapt to your specific needs.

If you just want to get one field only, my pick would be the Shamanic Bundle, as Amber suggested.

15 Likes

Thank you @Amber3 for your recommendation.

I wouldn’t have the funds for them all at once but will be hoping to purchase each one as soon as is possible for me :slight_smile: :crossed_fingers:

I will get the Shamanic Blend then first as you have suggested and I am thinking of adding the Crucible of Mental Space also as recommended by LunaMoon2. Do you think they would work well together?

Then I can add in the Conceptual Realizations and the Soul Restoration Core after some time of using these fields. I will look at the PTSD field thank you for recommending it :+1:

1 Like

@Maoshan_Wanderer thank you so much for your help and so happy you also recommended the Shamanic Medicine Blend :+1: I will certainly be starting with that one so based on the recommendations.

I had been looking at the My Personal Emotional and Mental Supporter field but I was unsure if it was what I needed but I will look at it again based on your recommendation thank you very much :smiley:

2 Likes

It would work very well with any of the Crucibles :slight_smile: there’s a really good synergy where Shamanic Blend’s work gets “tidied up” by following it in the playlist with a crucible. You might even want to start with the original free one (that’s what I do and I love it) and see if you want to get a paid one down the road. It might be easier to know which one suits you best once things have started shifting and you get a better idea of your needs.

You seem to already know your way around fields so maybe this is already something you’ve noticed, but I find using any playlist (be it more geared towards physical, mental or vibration raising goals) with an intent in mind will hold our hand towards making the changes in our lives that lead to shedding the fears that hold us back. So just my way of saying you can’t really go wrong haha

For the PTSD just to specify that it’s best listened to every few days and not everyday like most fields. I misunderstood this when reading the description initially and it was a bit intense!

1 Like

I had my biggest progress from the combination of vibration of creation + shamanic medicine blend. I go back to them once in a while to refresh. So I’d recommend them to you

4 Likes

Great thank you I will have a look at the free field first as you suggested and get going on the other recommendations from this thread and then I will gauge how I am going before purchasing the Crucible of Mental Space first and then I will probably end up with them all hopefully at some stage :smiley: :pray:

Yes this is so true such an abundance of amazing tools we are offere to help guide us into living our best life! Its like being in the restaurant with too many great dishes on the menu so you pick one and then wonder what the other amazing ones are like :yum:

Thank you for this heads up as I listened to it today so I will wait now until a few days :+1:

1 Like

@Nice2knowU Thank you for sharing and its great to see another recommendation for Shamanic Medicine Blend :+1:

It is great that you are now using them as a maintenance and you can use them as needed…good for you :smiley: I can’t wait to be at that stage of healing :pray:

2 Likes

You’ll get there quickly i promise

2 Likes

Thank you so much :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like