The Smart Cord Cutter Field

The Smart Cord Cutter Field

Using the template set by the earlier field, which you are free to try as well.

An Etheric Cord is something that allows you to connect to another person, place, time or event and receive and send energetic information. This audio works on an energetic level when listened to; on cutting and removing those connections negative and lower beings have made with you. It may be painful for some, but the gain in life, energy and power is immense. Literally you feel lighter afterwards.

This here is an upgraded smart field re creation, that can be quite an interactive experience.

So while the above description is still automated, now you simply need to think of the person you are wishing to cut ties with, using this, all the corresponding etheric cords are now gonna focused on with a lot more intensity.

The field envelopes you in a protected space to perform these cuttings without the threat of immediate backlash.

Also added is the creation of a self sustaining entropic patterned copy that provides a decoy while also persuading the person to please completely remove their link and the attempts to re-establish the connections.

Use as needed.

81 Likes

tHANKS!

8 Likes

Thanks Dream!

7 Likes

Can this be used to cut cords with an entire group at a time? Like say if I had an old job and I wanted to cut all cords related to that job?

4 Likes

I will dive into it and will tell you my brother!

13 Likes

It could be if you focus on the job. In my opinion.

6 Likes

Oh, so you think I could also cut cords with events/concepts too? That would be very helpful

7 Likes

Love this! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh wow.

This is a must!

Reaching high levels of freedom!

And knowing Captain plus how last relases work, i bet this can cut all cords beyond this life and dimension :heart_eyes:

Thank you for this! Captain

23 Likes

Well your job englobe what you want to deal with (people and environnement). Just my point of view.

1 Like

Now I just need to envision a Narcissist Archetype. And cut cords with it.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/338083605_Psychological_archetypes_vampires

Here we go.

17 Likes

Wowā€¦ thank you Captain! :sparkles: :pray: Another ā€œcoincidenceā€? I barely dream / can remember my dreams, and Iā€™m actually quite fine with that. Last night though, out of nowhere, I had two very heavy dreams after each other that both heavily drew from some things (traumas?) I went through in the past with certain people. I clearly remember these dreams now too, which is odd.

I recognize both, the realizations about my past that I came to as I contemplated on these dreams throughout the day, as well as the obvious cord attachment that I must still have to these people and situations. Especially with the newly found realizations and knowledge from the lessons I went through then, I wouldnā€™t mind at all to finally fully cut those cords now. This has been added to my wishlist :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

17 Likes

Mine as well.

9 Likes

Ia this one focused on the negative cords or all cords in general and is it harmful to have no etheric cords at all @Captain_Nemo

6 Likes

I would assume ā€œnegativeā€ ones because we want ā€œpositiveā€ cords.

Iā€™m not Captain, but I donā€™t know that Iā€™d say itā€™s ā€œharmfulā€ to have no esthetic cords at all, more like ā€œundesirable,ā€ because we form etheric cords as we enter into relationships (with people, beings, experiences, places, etc.). I think we want relationships, attachments and connections sometimes, donā€™t we?

We only want to cut those cords you were calling ā€œnegative,ā€ and which Iā€™d define as ā€œno longer serving usā€ (because theyā€™re draining, unwanted, out-dated, etc.).

I would imagine a ā€œSmartā€ Cord Cutter field would be able to discern which is which for us.

16 Likes

I know that in some standard ā€œcord breakingā€ rituals there are strict rules :) if we are talking about a powerful cord breakingā€¦
For the whole period of the cleansing, you cannot take anything from anyone. There are many nuances.
Some practitioners strongly recommend going away (ideally for 40 days), turning off the phone, not answering emails, texts, watsap, etc.

All those who begin to call you, write, suddenly look for you urgently and demand your presence or contact with them - these are the people who drink your energy :)). And as soon as you respond to the text message, the channel is restored again.

From the experience of someone who used one ritual: ā€œwhen the ā€œcleansingā€ was going on, my friend felt very bad. This friend came to my mother and on her knees begged for my new phone number to ā€˜urgentlyā€™ get in touch with me.ā€

Everyone has cords. This topic is a very big one. It has to do with both karmic issues and the topic of ā€œsoul contractsā€ and so on and so forth.

I tested this field today. But I canā€™t tell you the results - some things are hard to assess right away. But BEFORE that, some strange things started happening. Perhaps I will describe it in the future.

I will say one thing - this field is much more than just ā€œcord cuttingā€. This is the first sensation, as body memory has been activated. In this case, I cannot yet formulate a list item by item :)

35 Likes

Wowā€¦ impressive! @Ugninis

Looking forward to your feedback!

12 Likes

Hi Iā€™ve a questionā€¦
Can this be used on people whom you think still ā€œoweā€ you sth? For instanceā€¦ Some people actually literally still owe me money. Others owe me an apology (in my opinion). Would this help with it?

Curiously just recently i had this experience with the ā€œnormalā€ etheric cords cutter:

8 Likes

I donā€™t know the specific answer to your question.
But I can tell you something. Itā€™s a way of letting things goā€¦

Three attempts to get yours back. The right attempts.
The conversation, the timing, the amount. You have a conversation with the person, you set a deadline for the return. If that doesnā€™t work, you state your intention during meditation (relaxation):
After 3 attempts: - ā€œI regard your behavior as a refusal to pay me backā€ (solidify).

Next - virtually give this debt in payment of YOUR debt. In your own words say something like this
ā€œXXX, accept the debt of my friend in the amount of 1000 bucks, which he three times refused to give me, on account of MY debts, at your discretion.ā€

Naturally, with feeling, with consideration. That is, the intention must be strong.

And all virtually ā€œgiveā€ - and try to forget (let go). If it comes back, it means that you have not given. This is not money, and something else (self-esteem is similar).

XXX is up to you (guardian angel, teachers, mentor, keepers).
This process does not go against free will

10 Likes

Thatā€™s very interesting, thank you :pray:

Could you elaborate on this point please?

2 Likes