Soul Restoration (Heart Storage Center)

Sounds very intense…might want to consider etheric or smart cord cutter to eliminate negative cords.

While the girl may have immense love for you, it’s something you personally don’t want. @HanumanTrust

4 Likes

the etheric cutters are the only thing that works in my case, the problem is that when someone has strong feelings towards me they hook me in such a way that I can feel even their emotions, this happens to me above all with women, and until the level of emotion that they feel towards me does not diminish, I have to be continuously listening to these fields so that all the connection that they make with me is cut, the only thing that has worked for me has been these fields of restoration of the soul, because with the normal etheric cable cutter I could not remove the connections, I have tried all kinds of shields to avoid these connections but nothing works, when this happens to me the only thing that works for me is this field to remove the connections of the heart and wait for the person in question to decrease the level of emotion that they have over me, this that I say seems like science fiction but it is not at all, it is not pleasant what is happening to me, I hope someone knows what is happening in my case and can help me to stop this.

7 Likes

When you cut a cord from someone they definitely notice, whether or not they’re consciously aware. I’ve seen examples of this in the etheric cord cutter comments section, where people cut cords, and then suddenly someone toxic calls them in an attempt to reconnect that cord. I believe you’re going through the same thing, just with a person who loves you.

10 Likes

Look. I experienced getting phone calls from a certain individual when I was cutting cords. It’s so weird how they notice it. This just shows that energy is no joke. If you are looking to get another field go for smart cord cutter since it puts a decoy of you.

Like what I mean by that is that while you know you are cutting the cord with them, they won’t realize that you are cutting it with them. In fact they will still think there is a cord when in reality it’s a decoy of you.

@HanumanTrust

I personally don’t have this field as I’m going to get the energy awakening course and VoDL next.

So yeah. Smart cord cutter seems underrated and I think most of us should get it at one point including myself.

12 Likes

The million dollar question is how do I make sure that nothing and no one can connect to me through these connections? I understand that although I don’t like it, as long as we are in this physical plane we will not be able to be exempt from these connections that people make on us, the problem is that if this happens to someone who is more sensitive to the energy as is my case, they can have many problems, because in my case I am aware of it, but if what happens to me happens to someone else who has no idea, they can experience a real hell, I hope there is a way to stop these connections from happening, but the only thing I have been able to achieve so far is to cut the connections, but I have not been able to prevent them from happening and that makes me very frustrated.

4 Likes

Well now we have the Point of No Return field together with The Smart Cord Cutter Field: New Release alongside with the ‘Restoration Series’ most of your issues will be solved :white_heart:

7 Likes

Does anyone know if this will work for that situation? Torus Weaved Respect: New Release

This is an amazing audio! It is like pure comfort in a field. I’m listening to it as I’m writing this and is amazing beyond words!

3 Likes

Nice , so warm did not rush for heart series , only for core …was believing this can wait but having such warm sensation …prove I was wrong …

Of all 3 I feel this one the most ! :cherry_blossom:

8 Likes

This is definitely my favorite of the series. I typically focus on core and neglect this one… it always feels so warm and good :relieved:

5 Likes

This is such a powerfield :)! Bought this field 3 days ago and I notice amazing effects so far already! The first time I played it I felt pain in my heart centre area and felt tired. I slept for 10 hours straight that night lol, the second night I looped it and had some interesting dreams, again some chest pain and feeling much lighter during the day. Last night again some interesting dreams while looping, one time I woke up experiencing a situation that represented my biggest fear for heartbreak and felt heartbroken when I woke up, I thought it was interesting and sat with it, eventually fell asleep and the next dream I felt my heart being glued together again. Woke up again with a strong heart centred feeling that lasted for so long and feeling so energized and in good spirits today! I felt like the field guided me to actually face some of my fears in my dream state, experience it (allow it) and then it could work further with me to resolve it, like it is helping me mature emotionally or something? I love it! Thank you so much !

5 Likes

Hi everyone,

I bought the remaining soul restorations from the recent sale (still ongoing here).

The past few days I have been sorta unfocussed, mentally I’d say, just somehow not felt in harmony at all. Many many thoughts and trying to make sense of certain stuff. Not able to quite let it be and go with the flow.

I am glad to say I finally feel relieved.

After I bought it, I began to loop this (still looping now).
I immediately felt my heart activate and expand. It felt like a star supernova exploding and expanding into the universe…

I feel balanced, overcome with love and gratitude. There is peace in mind. I felt it all so strongly all in the first 60 seconds of the first listen and then gradually decreasing in intensity as it went on.

Absolutely beautfiul.
And absolutely the correct purchase. I had this feeling now for some time to finally get these and I feel very grateful.

Thanks for this masterful creation :pray:
Cheers to the captain :clinking_glasses:

11 Likes

Is it available on YouTube or other free platforms?

@Komalk this is available and sold only on Gumroad.

2 Likes

Spirituality is too expensive.
Thanks for your answer

1 Like

@Komalk
I’m not sure what your aim/goal is.
But you may find other free fields on YouTube or from Patreon, related to what you need. Best course is to use the search function. :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I got more aggressive/honest after using this one… :thinking: Feels like i‘m not willing to give my energy away anymore.

Yesterday two people wanted to sit on my table. I just told them i don’t feel like it (there is really small space for eating). I also said something like that before, but more along the lines that i‘m sorry and waiting for somebody (=less rude).

Let’s see. I feel more centered inside myself and not connecting to the whole world and spreading energy everywhere.

2 Likes

I dunno man…
How much was this? 115$?
Some people in their entire lifetime never restore their heart center due to past experiences and heartaches.

Plus, is it even that spiritual?
If you do acupuncture and you tell what’s your problem, the acupuncturist is likely gonna target the energy center responsible for the issue. They done this for thousands of years.

Also, there’s a new release now. And look what it contains:

What I mean is, don’t just look at a price tag and think “wow that’s a lot”. Better think about what this investment will do for the rest of your life.

That’s how I think, at least

4 Likes

would you say one could buy energetic being when wanting to have the full soul restoration effects (core + heart mostly)
? @Nice2knowU

1 Like

I looped it couple of times … can this make you feel low and scared little bit ?

2 Likes